Looking for advice before flip

• Thread starter Shrekk419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

When I had a similar issue and leaves had that happening @ezenzyme pointed out I wasn’t feeding or watering enough.

I suck at diagnostics unless I’ve had the issue... and then if like this I still ask for help. 🤷‍♂️

Shrekk419

Shrekk419

what are you feeding and how much per gallon..
looks to me that a deficiency is happening here??.
you get lots of leaves that look like the one in the picture? yellowing brown patches?..
Dr. Earth's 4-4-4 , and their flower girl top dressed with worm castings, roots organic elemental , once month ago and again few days ago , also watering with recharge 1/2 - 1 tsp every other watering and started incredible bulk at 1/4 tsp gal week before flip ....am using distilled water, still working on a alternative because it adds up

Last edited:
Shrekk419

Shrekk419

Dr. Earth's 4-4-4 , and their flower girl top dressed with worm castings, roots organic elemental , once month ago and again few days ago , also watering with recharge 1/2 - 1 tsp every other watering and started incredible bulk at 1/4 tsp gal week before flip
I did cause a problem with the ac infinity watering bases, clogged up the wicking rope, with recharge sludge ....lmao was being lazy and tried recharging the bases and it didn't work well clogged the wicks and stopped sucking water and I didn't notice until week later...was still top watering to keep moist so they didn't wilt but that specific plant that the leaves in question are off of was the one took it the hardest

Shrekk419

Shrekk419

what are you feeding and how much per gallon..
looks to me that a deficiency is happening here??.
you get lots of leaves that look like the one in the picture? yellowing brown patches?..
There are multiple yes I wouldn't say many but enough to worry me , but I have seen multiple plants that get the browning leaves its something I haven't been able to figure out

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I did cause a problem with the ac infinity watering bases, clogged up the wicking rope, with recharge sludge ....lmao was being lazy and tried recharging the bases and it didn't work well clogged the wicks and stopped sucking water and I didn't notice until week later...was still top watering to keep moist so they didn't wilt but that specific plant that the leaves in question are off of was the one took it the hardest
I’ve read others that use these saucers, or ones like mine with rope/wicks added, still top feed rather than bottom. I’m sure this is one reason why.

Might try it one day after I get my current grows stable. Nice to know water is at least taken care of.

Shrekk419

Shrekk419

Day 22 from flip, they all have been drinking almost a gallon a day from the bases. Using distilled water, getting expensive any recommendations on water .....also it's staring to look kinda crazy, me carrying jugs in ...EVERYDAY.. lol 😆

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

My city tap water is fine and usually PH 7.5’ish. I fill 8L containers and let them sit for the day to gas off but really just to get room temperature.

Never had a problem and saves $.

Do a search for your cities water report and if you don’t understand it ask Aqua Man for his opinion. I’m sure he’d help.

Top Bottom