Looking for good genetics and breeders???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I started mine indoors about a month ago.. with my 2 plants im already about to take 8 cones probably tomorrow or so.. I have a 9th one on there too but it's coming out from where I had topped one s she's a slow grower right now.. I'll be smoking before my my mother's even finish flower at this rate.. 🤩
Niiiice!!!!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I recommend this strain. Gelat og. Gets better by the day now. After trimming the buds completely covered in curly red hairs. Jar looks red like pubes Lol. Super gassy and sweet. Also it's really smooth I can take a huge hit and not cough but the gas tingles my nose and makes me go cross-eyed then the feeling fades after a while into a nice body buzz. it's strange and I like it LOL

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Kind of like that feeling you get when you hit your vape pen way too hard LOL

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I have just have some OG Kush growin and a Bruce Banner x Kali Mist cross.. definitely going to be trying to use the ol' colloidal silver on one of my OG clones to pollinate one of the other Bruce crosses and an OG for seeds.. my aunt's probably going to be my test buddy for a variety of different edibles n stuff.. told her I would make her some THC Lean for her to try too.. but my next rotation is a Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99 cross and my Reggie strain (bag seed) probably hitting both with thee OG too eventually.. 🤣
I'd like to press some rosin and maybe look for a good way to fill vape carts with that if there's a good way to change it over to the consistency needed to burn right I those vape cells
My Reggie has about 4 different pheno's in it the last time I grew some out... One or 2 we're just beautiful plants.. but they all kept coming out male besides one and I didn't get to finish her out because I had to move to a different state.. 😔
Ive already lightly spread about 80-90 seeds I wasn't for sure would pop or not outdoors in my tree line to see if they would and hopefully if I get some out there I'll be able to kinda generalize any m/f before bringing them in for a winter grow with a bunch of clones from whichever looks best. If none sprout out then no loss I still got about 300 or so..

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have just have some OG Kush growin and a Bruce Banner x Kali Mist cross.. definitely going to be trying to use the ol' colloidal silver on one of my OG clones to pollinate one of the other Bruce crosses and an OG for seeds.. my aunt's probably going to be my test buddy for a variety of different edibles n stuff.. told her I would make her some THC Lean for her to try too.. but my next rotation is a Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99 cross and my Reggie strain (bag seed) probably hitting both with thee OG too eventually.. 🤣
I'd like to press some rosin and maybe look for a good way to fill vape carts with that if there's a good way to change it over to the consistency needed to burn right I those vape cells
My Reggie has about 4 different pheno's in it the last time I grew some out... One or 2 we're just beautiful plants.. but they all kept coming out male besides one and I didn't get to finish her out because I had to move to a different state.. 😔
Ive already lightly spread about 80-90 seeds I wasn't for sure would pop or not outdoors in my tree line to see if they would and hopefully if I get some out there I'll be able to kinda generalize any m/f before bringing them in for a winter grow with a bunch of clones from whichever looks best. If none sprout out then no loss I still got about 300 or so..
You have alot of seeds to play with. Always been a fan of anything og or kush in general. Me and a buddy bought a bunch of jealousy by cookies. I ended up finding a bag seed after we smoked it all day everyday for months. I planted it and got about 1/2 pound of 🔥 wasn't as good of course and the pheno looked way different but I did get some bagseeds I'm holding onto. I actually have a pretty big mix of bagseeds all from 🔥 I may do alot outside. Gotta use the good fems inside. We don't have the best weather here.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

You have alot of seeds to play with. Always been a fan of anything og or kush in general. Me and a buddy bought a bunch of jealousy by cookies. I ended up finding a bag seed after we smoked it all day everyday for months. I planted it and got about 1/2 pound of 🔥 wasn't as good of course and the pheno looked way different but I did get some bagseeds I'm holding onto. I actually have a pretty big mix of bagseeds all from 🔥 I may do alot outside. Gotta use the good fems inside. We don't have the best weather here.
Yeah the weather here is someti good and sometimes kinda crazy... We're starting to get alot more rain Right now but in Oklahoma when the rain n such is good so are tornadoes n stuff...and I like the OG for sure it's pretty much the frost step in breeding with all my other strain's I have right now... Strong social strain but not necessarily to couch lock unless your smokin kinda heavily...
Never bread before so I'm kinda just stickim with callin it pollen chuckin..
Breeding it with my Reggie may be a last step for a while tho just so I can have time to track down all the pheno's and generalize the nicer lookin plants that also equal better qualities.. like I was saying she's already pushin like 4.. and their both male and females...
The Bruce Banner x Kali Mist I planned on running for about 3 yrs and see what I get
And the orange velvet x Cinderella 99 is my big girl... I think her and the OG had sounded alot alike mostly.. they'd explained it literally like a morning cup of coffee, LoL
I think I have a list of 9 other strains after that from Green Crack to an Orange Punch S1 I wanted to try adding.. but I'd still have to learn my new mixes after this breeding and any of those newer plants I might like to add before I just single any one type or strain out... So I've decided she's my 5 yr plan 🤣

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah the weather here is someti good and sometimes kinda crazy... We're starting to get alot more rain Right now but in Oklahoma when the rain n such is good so are tornadoes n stuff...and I like the OG for sure it's pretty much the frost step in breeding with all my other strain's I have right now... Strong social strain but not necessarily to couch lock unless your smokin kinda heavily...
Never bread before so I'm kinda just stickim with callin it pollen chuckin..
Breeding it with my Reggie may be a last step for a while tho just so I can have time to track down all the pheno's and generalize the nicer lookin plants that also equal better qualities.. like I was saying she's already pushin like 4.. and their both male and females...
The Bruce Banner x Kali Mist I planned on running for about 3 yrs and see what I get
And the orange velvet x Cinderella 99 is my big girl... I think her and the OG had sounded alot alike mostly.. they'd explained it literally like a morning cup of coffee, LoL
I think I have a list of 9 other strains after that from Green Crack to an Orange Punch S1 I wanted to try adding.. but I'd still have to learn my new mixes after this breeding and any of those newer plants I might like to add before I just single any one type or strain out... So I've decided she's my 5 yr plan 🤣
Ya man I'm all for pollen chuckin Lol I'm gonna try my hand also my friend. I know white widow Is definitely good to add to strains too add frost also. Never grew a male plant before. I'm gonna start off with a couple new fire ass strains that haven't been crossed. All my favorites have been crossed tons of times to make next favorites. Loved gsc when it came put and they put that shit on everything like Frank's red hot!!! My goal is to work in this industry one way or another whether it be breeding, growing, or nutrients. Everyones gonna be growing now I feel like nutrient company are the ones Killin it tight now.. Kinda young still. Around 30. So still posskble

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Ya man I'm all for pollen chuckin Lol I'm gonna try my hand also my friend. I know white widow Is definitely good to add to strains too add frost also. Never grew a male plant before. I'm gonna start off with a couple new fire ass strains that haven't been crossed. All my favorites have been crossed tons of times to make next favorites. Loved gsc when it came put and they put that shit on everything like Frank's red hot!!! My goal is to work in this industry one way or another whether it be breeding, growing, or nutrients. Everyones gonna be growing now I feel like nutrient company are the ones Killin it tight now.. Kinda young still. Around 30. So still posskble
Definitely that's the same thing I've been doing myself.. pretty much the only real reason with one or 2 others why I'm even back in Oklahoma.. but now that I'm here they're trying to shut down giving licenses to people for the next 2 yrs... I can't believe my luck... And the person I've tried to kinda make my silent partner every time I mentioned what it is I'm trying to do or want to do is like ohh I'm pretty sure we can't do that.. I don't think they'll let you try that either.. it's always one thing after another..
White widow is definitely an oldie and still a goodie.. I just got a promotion this morning for a white widow buy.. I haven't heard of them myself so I don't know how they got my information anyway but... 🤷🏻‍♂️ They were sayin buy 8 seeds get 8 free for like 100 bucks or so.. I think I'd just like to go through ILGM'S deal tho.. they have a pack of white widow, black widow and chronic widow for a pretty good price.. and then I'd like to pick up supreme seed's blue widow to add to the catalog..
Nutes are definitely picking up a damn good chunk of things now days too with every finally being able to buy and do home grows legally and when almost all of them are almost exactly the same give or take they don't have to even make up anything else straying to far from a normal regiment and still make bank.. I think over time the powdered nutes will end up being the better choice and will end up taking over for many reasons.. but alot of people will still buy the premade stuff anyway just because it's be easier in their eyes, but who knows

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

And yeah everyone has some popular strain out today where they've crossed a cross or taken legit strains and crossed that with something else.. I mean technically I guess that might be how things started out with the older bigger names too cuz back in the day they had really crappy stuff and it had to get better somehow even if they just re-bread things and then put out a better product.. but now days it's 1 in a million that's not some type of new cross off the last popular strains that sold well last year.. they're even trying to get rid of titles like sativa, indica, Kush, or haze's and just have this newer outlook which I thinks kinda crappy but 🤷🏻‍♂️ people always vote to do dummer shit so it'll probably happen

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

And yeah everyone has some popular strain out today where they've crossed a cross or taken legit strains and crossed that with something else.. I mean technically I guess that might be how things started out with the older bigger names too cuz back in the day they had really crappy stuff and it had to get better somehow even if they just re-bread things and then put out a better product.. but now days it's 1 in a million that's not some type of new cross off the last popular strains that sold well last year.. they're even trying to get rid of titles like sativa, indica, Kush, or haze's and just have this newer outlook which I thinks kinda crappy but 🤷🏻‍♂️ people always vote to do dummer shit so it'll probably happen
I like the whole name thing but there's all the strains are getting so watered down from being bred that you can't get back to the originals but imo weed always could've been as good as it is today if we knew how to grow it like we do today. As we grow and grow and breed and breed its like strains become extinct or watered down. I notice alot of the strains make you feel exactly the same but I'm noticing now with organic nutrients it brings out the different characteristics particular to that plant.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Definitely that's the same thing I've been doing myself.. pretty much the only real reason with one or 2 others why I'm even back in Oklahoma.. but now that I'm here they're trying to shut down giving licenses to people for the next 2 yrs... I can't believe my luck... And the person I've tried to kinda make my silent partner every time I mentioned what it is I'm trying to do or want to do is like ohh I'm pretty sure we can't do that.. I don't think they'll let you try that either.. it's always one thing after another..
White widow is definitely an oldie and still a goodie.. I just got a promotion this morning for a white widow buy.. I haven't heard of them myself so I don't know how they got my information anyway but... 🤷🏻‍♂️ They were sayin buy 8 seeds get 8 free for like 100 bucks or so.. I think I'd just like to go through ILGM'S deal tho.. they have a pack of white widow, black widow and chronic widow for a pretty good price.. and then I'd like to pick up supreme seed's blue widow to add to the catalog..
Nutes are definitely picking up a damn good chunk of things now days too with every finally being able to buy and do home grows legally and when almost all of them are almost exactly the same give or take they don't have to even make up anything else straying to far from a normal regiment and still make bank.. I think over time the powdered nutes will end up being the better choice and will end up taking over for many reasons.. but alot of people will still buy the premade stuff anyway just because it's be easier in their eyes, but who knows
I wanna get into growing for others I have people with cards now bugging the hell out of me. They're older so they go to the dispensary and end up paying $50 for 2.8g. Well, they are ecstatic about my $30 8ths of the same Lol. Love helping people. Next run. Smaller plants more strains. One day I'll have room for males. Right now Im. Working on room. Maybe my whole garage idk yet moving into house as we speak

WaitWut405

WaitWut405

Ok this just my 2 cents so take it as you will. I wouldn't buy from people who aren't directly working the genetics, places like ILGM get seeds white labeled by people you've never even heard of. I would recommend buying from people who are transparent and actively working a breeding program. Lucky dog, CSI Humboldt, Bloom seed co, Oni Seeds, Exotic genetix, Terpfi3nd, Inhouse, Solfire gardens, Top Dawg, Cannarado, Rocky mountain, Beleaf, Pheno addicts, Relentless genetics, Cosmic Wisdom seeds, concentrated genetics(if your an okie they are local) there are TONS more. Dont get sucked into something like fastbuds ,ILGM , Cropking , Barneys, you aren't doing yourself any favors. Another factor is what do you grow for? Lots of breeders are shaping their breeding programs around one central goal. Some people its preservation of legacy strains, some its making strains that are good for solvent less, and other people are just making strains with love and not really one singular goal. Best of luck wading through the sea of choices.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ok this just my 2 cents so take it as you will. I wouldn't buy from people who aren't directly working the genetics, places like ILGM get seeds white labeled by people you've never even heard of. I would recommend buying from people who are transparent and actively working a breeding program. Lucky dog, CSI Humboldt, Bloom seed co, Oni Seeds, Exotic genetix, Terpfi3nd, Inhouse, Solfire gardens, Top Dawg, Cannarado, Rocky mountain, Beleaf, Pheno addicts, Relentless genetics, Cosmic Wisdom seeds, concentrated genetics(if your an okie they are local) there are TONS more. Dont get sucked into something like fastbuds ,ILGM , Cropking , Barneys, you aren't doing yourself any favors. Another factor is what do you grow for? Lots of breeders are shaping their breeding programs around one central goal. Some people its preservation of legacy strains, some its making strains that are good for solvent less, and other people are just making strains with love and not really one singular goal. Best of luck wading through the sea of choices.
I do agree without somewhere doing their own breeding become stagnant and most likely are then just selling other people's seeds and who knows what you're getting. At first I was doing exactly what you said but now am looking into who's breeding and breeding good Genetics. I didn't think about what that company shapes itself around either that's a good bit of advice I'll take when looking. I just ordered some jinxproof.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Weed can only get so good though. Ooor can it??? Now that we have extracts and what not we can get things that are damn near 100% THC. But I would love to see us keep breeding and coming up with ways to hack the plants biology to see the flower continue to get better and the different strains diverse not only in look,smell,and appearance but their high. When my parents were kids weed looked like something I found on the ground in the woods Lol with I don't know 7% thc and look where we are today. I'd like to try 75% thc flower someday. But not something one would be able to smoke like they do now. Tolerances do go up though. I'm able to face 2g joints of what some say is 1 hitter quitter. Just did. Of some sativa and just realized standing in my kitchen I typed a book on a reply. Wtf 🤣

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here's food for thought. This Canadian study found that in 35% of the strain comparisons they performed, the sample was genetically closer to a different named strain than an identically named sample. That's a lot of variation.
It is. I'm not even gonna get started. But maybe we do need to figure out a different way to name things because of this. I feel like we definitely change the make up of a strain by how we grow them. Fuck it I'm started. The owner of nectar for the gods said something that made alot of sense to me. Don't quote me but what he was saying was along the lines of this, if you're using synthetic nutrients that are super concentrated, have chemicals, and nitrates, that all damages a diverse microbial field in your soil, and pretty much just pushing certain cannabanoids like Thc A. With a diverse microbial field and enzymes like slf 100 you get a full spectrum soil that goes through changes and cycles on its own giving your plants a different diverse meal everytime of what they want when they want instead of us pushing what we want. That theory led me to want to grow as organic as possible. For example: take an og kush plant that's supposed to be super relaxing, grow it with cheap synthetic nutrients push Thc A and end up with Crack weed that has you paranoid and anxious instead of relaxed. It may be strong but not good or not what you're looking for. That goes along with lights too. The sun is full spectrum. IMO FULL SPECTRUM SOIL+
FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT=
FULL SPECTRUM CANNABANOIDS!!!!!

H

hawkman

As I'm gaining experience I've learned what's important :
#1 The gardener
#2 Genetics
#3 Lights
#4 Environment
#5 Nutrients
IMO!!!
Lets re-do the 3 most important things needed for sucess:
Genetics
Light
Medium

everything else is dressing !!!!! Yea ! yields DO depend on knowledge (grower) and nutrients can be your secret sauce then Enviroment (PPD) is essential

check out "Attitude Seed Bank.com" there you will find what you want amd if you want MORE information "Seedfinders,eu" i r4lation to breeders/strains (what type of strains are you lloking for ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom