Looking for good genetics and breeders???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Lets re-do the 3 most important things needed for sucess:
Genetics
Light
Medium

everything else is dressing !!!!! Yea ! yields DO depend on knowledge (grower) and nutrients can be your secret sauce then Enviroment (PPD) is essential

check out "Attitude Seed Bank.com" there you will find what you want amd if you want MORE information "Seedfinders,eu" i r4lation to breeders/strains (what type of strains are you lloking for ?
A few of my favorite strains medically have been Jealousy, Mendo Breath, Gsc, kushes. Strong indicas really. Potency matters overall.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I like the whole name thing but there's all the strains are getting so watered down from being bred that you can't get back to the originals but imo weed always could've been as good as it is today if we knew how to grow it like we do today. As we grow and grow and breed and breed its like strains become extinct or watered down. I notice alot of the strains make you feel exactly the same but I'm noticing now with organic nutrients it brings out the different characteristics particular to that plant.
Yeah, I've definitely heard it in podcasts and thought this myself a time or 2 is that some strains just weren't capable of carrying certain characteristics or presenting certain qualities and results.. say like in sativa's... Which is kinda how they began looking into breeding between Indica's n stuff, and not for just that one reason... Hell they even consider ""bag appeal"" a main quality these days over certain others, but 🤷🏻‍♂️.
So what they did was very often indica's did this or did that, more couch lock, or maybe it was better towards pain management (if needed) all these other which could also be sidelines of the Downer couch lock effects.. but some of those categories just couldn't ever be met with sativa's.. but they did this and were great for that.. but Also had lots of laughs n some good energy vibes.. so the marriage was a good thing... I mean now they're up into percentages they say can hit close to almost 40% THC and combined cannabinoids are this much over totalling almost 50%>>
Where we used to not ever even see 14 back when cool kids were still running from the cops cuz they had a J in there cigarette pack while skippin school..

But like you said some of those old grandfather's and mother's are the godfather's of what's made weed marijuana these days... Crossing stuff with even more cemented roots like say ruderal strains to get Auto's has still been something done by those forefathers 🧐🤷🏻‍♂️

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I wanna get into growing for others I have people with cards now bugging the hell out of me. They're older so they go to the dispensary and end up paying $50 for 2.8g. Well, they are ecstatic about my $30 8ths of the same Lol. Love helping people. Next run. Smaller plants more strains. One day I'll have room for males. Right now Im. Working on room. Maybe my whole garage idk yet moving into house as we speak
Yeah I was doing that in Denver... Trying to just grow for smokers.. or swing by to check the plants out maybe give some outside views or tips or something.. trying to get that going here in Oklahoma now actually.. but the prices in Denver even for shake Oz's were something like $65 or something maybe even more depending where you went.. here in Oklahoma my 2nd purchase was my first time in this newer store here in Oklahoma 😁 just got my card 😁 and these fkrs are selling $40 shake Oz's.. I was like ohhhhh shit.... We're seeing mid 90's prices for the crap weed again...
I still bought that shit tho, really fkn quick too 🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Weed can only get so good though. Ooor can it??? Now that we have extracts and what not we can get things that are damn near 100% THC. But I would love to see us keep breeding and coming up with ways to hack the plants biology to see the flower continue to get better and the different strains diverse not only in look,smell,and appearance but their high. When my parents were kids weed looked like something I found on the ground in the woods Lol with I don't know 7% thc and look where we are today. I'd like to try 75% thc flower someday. But not something one would be able to smoke like they do now. Tolerances do go up though. I'm able to face 2g joints of what some say is 1 hitter quitter. Just did. Of some sativa and just realized standing in my kitchen I typed a book on a reply. Wtf 🤣
I heard some guy say his vape was like 85 or 90... I couldn't believe it.. like don't they at least have to add cut to it for the vape to burn it right 🤔 how are you going to cut the cut if theirs no cut..
Watch them start pushing 120% rocks like crack or something.... Kinda like those ""diamonds"" .. 🤣 they actually have people keeping blow torches as a house hold item now so they can heat their dab rigs just to hit a 💎... 🤣🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

It is. I'm not even gonna get started. But maybe we do need to figure out a different way to name things because of this. I feel like we definitely change the make up of a strain by how we grow them. Fuck it I'm started. The owner of nectar for the gods said something that made alot of sense to me. Don't quote me but what he was saying was along the lines of this, if you're using synthetic nutrients that are super concentrated, have chemicals, and nitrates, that all damages a diverse microbial field in your soil, and pretty much just pushing certain cannabanoids like Thc A. With a diverse microbial field and enzymes like slf 100 you get a full spectrum soil that goes through changes and cycles on its own giving your plants a different diverse meal everytime of what they want when they want instead of us pushing what we want. That theory led me to want to grow as organic as possible. For example: take an og kush plant that's supposed to be super relaxing, grow it with cheap synthetic nutrients push Thc A and end up with Crack weed that has you paranoid and anxious instead of relaxed. It may be strong but not good or not what you're looking for. That goes along with lights too. The sun is full spectrum. IMO FULL SPECTRUM SOIL+
FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT=
FULL SPECTRUM CANNABANOIDS!!!!!
Haven't heard that one before.. everyone's heard the newer arguments of how after being broken down and utilized both organics and synthetic end up pretty much being the same things.. but haven't ever heard it out that way.. I can definitely see it possible because that's exactly the same way they do with lighting.. one company is pretty much the same as this company but up until that other company puts out that one model that all the sudden helps push this even farther and makes it that much better, no body else ever does... Then all the sudden everyone is and a year or so later they come out with better.. and say well the other lights did this or that and usually it's something that was a beneficial factor was actually because it focused of promoting those one or 2 variables more not necessarily because it made the whole system better.. so now Bam a new better light.. and they redo the circle again and again..

🤔 Could be a possible theory tho

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

You're right. New here though and theres sooooooo much info on here just wanted someone to just tell me what to get but ehh. Theres way too many breeders and options. Being new I have no idea whos genetics are good or not. To be honest I dont even know what to look for and what good genetics really are Lol
Good genetics are hardy,vigorous,stable when stressed,uniform,predictable,reproducible,easy to grow,combine with like genetics,contribute/maintain their desirable characteristics when in or out bred,don't turn weedy,memorable,and have the quality of high you personally enjoy. Properly bred strains will reliably have most of those characteristics and will be IBL. When a serious breeder releases and IBL in regular form, it's rare because they know someone will knock it off immediately

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Good genetics are hardy,vigorous,stable when stressed,uniform,predictable,reproducible,easy to grow,combine with like genetics,contribute/maintain their desirable characteristics when in or out bred,don't turn weedy,memorable,and have the quality of high you personally enjoy. Properly bred strains will reliably have most of those characteristics and will be IBL. When a serious breeder releases and IBL in regular form, it's rare because they know someone will knock it off immediately
Right!!! Being pretty new when i started over a year ago I had no idea where to begin. I just went with the marketing and Google Lol. First 2 times I went with seedsman and seedsupreme and have tons of seeds now and will use eventually but now I got on here and talked to people and see what others are growing and now know where to ask and look. I take it too that with finding good genetics online you get what you pay for. I definitely would rather add an extra $20 on to the price of the seeds knowing that the genetics are good. that $20 can be thousands of dollars a difference in the end

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Check out exotic genetix as a breeder....they are putting out fire right now!!!
I bred
Mr clean x blk mamba
Mr clean = lime x cube
Blk mamba = mint choc chip
X
Cube
Plus i got other exotic genetix crosses
Flight x flubber #2
Flight = the flav x starfighter
Flubber = the flav x bubba berry

Flight x the rem
The rem =wht nightmare x blue dream

Green ribbon bx x grape stomper
Green R.bx = green ribbon x hulk

Grape stomper = purple elephant x chem dawg sour D

Green ribbon bx x quantum kush
Green R.BX = green ribbon x hulk
Quantum kush =sweet irish kush
X
Time wreck

Flight x mob boss
Mob boss =chem dawg d x tang tang

Mr clean x the pink
Mr clean = lime x cube
The pink= pink cookies x triple og

Mr clean x flight
Mr clean = lime x cube

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

I like the whole name thing but there's all the strains are getting so watered down from being bred that you can't get back to the originals but imo weed always could've been as good as it is today if we knew how to grow it like we do today. As we grow and grow and breed and breed its like strains become extinct or watered down. I notice alot of the strains make you feel exactly the same but I'm noticing now with organic nutrients it brings out the different characteristics particular to that plant.
Even tho a bunch of genetics is being watered down dont fool yourself pot has gone big league there are strains in the 40-50% thc range now so even tho there are pollen chuckers every where now we also got ppl who know what they are doing have you seen compound genetics new strains he has the most terps of any strains out there his numbers are unbelievable and we all know now that terps have a medical value so this is exciting for breeders like me who got into this treating a sickness i want to add some cbd crosses to those high terps and try and come up with a 1:1 or even 2:1 and see how that make up treats pain

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Even tho a bunch of genetics is being watered down dont fool yourself pot has gone big league there are strains in the 40-50% thc range now so even tho there are pollen chuckers every where now we also got ppl who know what they are doing have you seen compound genetics new strains he has the most terps of any strains out there his numbers are unbelievable and we all know now that terps have a medical value so this is exciting for breeders like me who got into this treating a sickness i want to add some cbd crosses to those high terps and try and come up with a 1:1 or even 2:1 and see how that make up treats pain
I was thinking that same thing about trying a 1 : 1 strain. And yep the terpene profile definitely adds medical value. I realized this on my last grow. So I did the same plant side by side but use two different nutrient lines. One was nectar for the Gods and one was Fox Farm. A few of the nectar products that really bring out the terpenes made the two plants feel, smell and taste different. To make a long story short the nectar plant came out all around better and I believe a big part of it is because of the Terps. And I know this s*** just keeps getting better and better.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

I was thinking that same thing about trying a 1 : 1 strain. And yep the terpene profile definitely adds medical value. I realized this on my last grow. So I did the same plant side by side but use two different nutrient lines. One was nectar for the Gods and one was Fox Farm. A few of the nectar products that really bring out the terpenes made the two plants feel, smell and taste different. To make a long story short the nectar plant came out all around better and I believe a big part of it is because of the Terps. And I know this s*** just keeps getting better and better.
I ran a bunch of nutes and my favs were nectar of the gods and new millenium ..i loved the nectar of the gods bloom i would use as a foliar spray a wk before a switched to 12 /12 and the abundance of pre flowers it made was enuff to always use the part of it even if i was running another brand stuff works ..got to have that terpy bud ..just found out that a long time breeder i looked up to and ran a bunch of his genetics died you ever heard of subcool from tga seeds ? He had the best terps of any weed when he came out so i was thinking as a tribute to him and his work i was going to pop some of his strains i used like pink lady x chernobyl or some quantum kush .. 9lb hammer ...cheese quake ... mickey kush ...couldnt believe when i read it .life is to short make the best of it while you can we aint guaranteed tomorrow ...happy growing im gonna be a busy guy this grow season

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I ran a bunch of nutes and my favs were nectar of the gods and new millenium ..i loved the nectar of the gods bloom i would use as a foliar spray a wk before a switched to 12 /12 and the abundance of pre flowers it made was enuff to always use the part of it even if i was running another brand stuff works ..got to have that terpy bud ..just found out that a long time breeder i looked up to and ran a bunch of his genetics died you ever heard of subcool from tga seeds ? He had the best terps of any weed when he came out so i was thinking as a tribute to him and his work i was going to pop some of his strains i used like pink lady x chernobyl or some quantum kush .. 9lb hammer ...cheese quake ... mickey kush ...couldnt believe when i read it .life is to short make the best of it while you can we aint guaranteed tomorrow ...happy growing im gonna be a busy guy this grow season
Wow that's sad man I didn't even know. I've heard alot about him. Loved 9lb hanmer. Life is way too short. Mortality is a real big bummer to me. Something I need to overcome. Growing therapeutic on its own. Love this shit lol. S*** stay in touch I may end up buying some beans from you. Before I bought these seeds from Greenpoint I was actually going to buy nine pound hammer from jinxproof

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Thinking im gonna pop some
Pink lady x chernobyl my chernobyl male had trichs like you wouldnt believe to this day i have never came across a male that got that frosty it blew my mind so i think i got to grow them out and then cross that back to a cpl strains that have his the flav in like
Flubber
Flubber=the flav x alien bubba berry

Flight
Flight= the flav x starfighter

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Wow that's sad man I didn't even know. I've heard alot about him. Loved 9lb hanmer. Life is way too short. Mortality is a real big bummer to me. Something I need to overcome. Growing therapeutic on its own. Love this shit lol. S*** stay in touch I may end up buying some beans from you. Before I bought these seeds from Greenpoint I was actually going to buy nine pound hammer from jinxproof
My wife loved 9lb hammer mine had a blueberry musk to it and it tasted real sweet like a cotton candy

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Yeah right now I have some sour diesel CBD seeds and a very few white rhino CBD strains, not to sure either will definitely grow tho..
I'd like to get this Harley Quinn x Bubba Kush cross and one or 2 others that have high CBD but I still love regular smoke.. CBD is nice for the glamor show thing to keep everyone hip to legalization but doesn't do much for a buzz 🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Hell yea, hopefully I'll be pretty busy too... Right now I'm fighting a downhill battle with my cloning here.. if my dogs aren't eating them or I'm screwing them up their just not coming out to happy... Definitely going to be looking into a cloner instead of my little DIY thing.. it's just not working the same here ... Lol... I've lost probably, well now as of today anyway probably 16 or more clones already this spring.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

And what the hell subcool died... I haven't actually heard his name in a long time.. he's pretty much one of the first real names in big amended soils super soils n such...
Didn't know he was still around... But damn that's crazy.. I have his super soil recipes saved on YouTube still

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Hell yea, hopefully I'll be pretty busy too... Right now I'm fighting a downhill battle with my cloning here.. if my dogs aren't eating them or I'm screwing them up their just not coming out to happy... Definitely going to be looking into a cloner instead of my little DIY thing.. it's just not working the same here ... Lol... I've lost probably, well now as of today anyway probably 16 or more clones already this spring.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

And what the hell subcool died... I haven't actually heard his name in a long time.. he's pretty much one of the first real names in big amended soils super soils n such...
Didn't know he was still around... But damn that's crazy.. I have his super soil recipes saved on YouTube still
My buddy uses an aerogarden to take clones. He has a few of them he's always rotating clones in and out of and they fig perfectly into the plugs and gets massive roots quick. He gave me one and I've started seeds in it and it worked great. Could be a cheaper solution. Some can hold like 20 clones.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

My buddy uses an aerogarden to take clones. He has a few of them he's always rotating clones in and out of and they fig perfectly into the plugs and gets massive roots quick. He gave me one and I've started seeds in it and it worked great. Could be a cheaper solution. Some can hold like 20 clones.
Well right now that my 2 main plants are big enough I just slice a plug open in half and then dab some of my rooting hormone on the inside of that... Then I close the pod around the stem I'm cloning and a week later I just cut that off and pot it up, probably still best to bag the plant for like a min of another week or so... I've got some pretty awesome clones coming in that way now..

Z

Zatoichi

look at WeedGuardianFamilyTree -- Get Seeds Right Here --- Strainly (many new breeders) for banks Attitude seed Bank - Neptune seed Bank Platimun Seed Bank Hope this helps !!!
Now strainly is scammers selling infected clones and strainly protects them from bad reviews and lets them change names when they rip people off.

Z

Zatoichi

Get Seeds Right Here took care of me!!!! Placed an order a couple of months ago, and kept being delayed, and got fed up after a month, and got money back. Heard others say they also had to wait and finally had Chimera #3 order cancelled, which wound up being a mother with problems. Heard it was outside of his control since using sub contractor for clones. Since then they have gone to tissue cultured mothers. Out of nowhere today, I got what I actually ordered and waited for, for free. They look great and will post pictures of grow. Has my business now, especially with all the vendors selling mold and hlvd infected clones, many knowingly selling them that way. Has to be commended for not sending out crap to infect and ruin peoples gardens.

Top Bottom