Looking for product testers

• Thread starter Redux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redux

Redux

I've run this by a mod here and seems this post complies with the TOU of this site. I'm working with some leading agronomists that have developed a new line of products for growing high quality cannabis. The products and approach is based on years of experience working with farmers in open agriculture and greenhouse production of foods. These people are highly scientific yet focused on working with natural soil biology and plant physiology. I don't know if the products will be offered for sale this year yet if they are will talk to Logic about advertising here.

The grower that used the program last year experienced the following: larger yield, increased general growth and plant health/vigor, elimination of powdery mildew and a sample of finished flowers showed the highest level of CBD out of approximately 4,000 samples that the lab had tested. This was an accomplished indoor grower using 5 gallon containers. We expect to see, at the least, a dramatic reduction in pests and diseases for outdoor growers. Some adjustments have been made to the program and we'll look at more possible tweaks after this season.

It's an organic program which uses a basic top soil/peat media, worms, recycling, a specific cover crop and once things kick into gear you can stop fertigation and simply use foliars from then on out.

I've spent a lot of the last 7 years of my life dealing with cannabis and would not recommend something if I felt it would negatively impact the overall production or quality in someone's valuable space/garden. Honestly we can't make this offer available to everyone and would prefer to work with experienced growers who will run the program as directed and provide feedback.

That's the basic gist of the project as it currently stands. I'll be getting more specific details over the next few weeks. We have a couple of phenomenal growers inline to join the project. Wanna play?

N

noone88

I'm interested. My test room uses soil as a medium and has temps, humidity, and co2 dialed in.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I've run this by a mod here and seems this post complies with the TOU of this site. I'm working with some leading agronomists that have developed a new line of products for growing high quality cannabis. The products and approach is based on years of experience working with farmers in open agriculture and greenhouse production of foods. These people are highly scientific yet focused on working with natural soil biology and plant physiology. I don't know if the products will be offered for sale this year yet if they are will talk to Logic about advertising here.

The grower that used the program last year experienced the following: larger yield, increased general growth and plant health/vigor, elimination of powdery mildew and a sample of finished flowers showed the highest level of CBD out of approximately 4,000 samples that the lab had tested. This was an accomplished indoor grower using 5 gallon containers. We expect to see, at the least, a dramatic reduction in pests and diseases for outdoor growers. Some adjustments have been made to the program and we'll look at more possible tweaks after this season.

It's an organic program which uses a basic top soil/peat media, worms, recycling, a specific cover crop and once things kick into gear you can stop fertigation and simply use foliars from then on out.

I've spent a lot of the last 7 years of my life dealing with cannabis and would not recommend something if I felt it would negatively impact the overall production or quality in someone's valuable space/garden. Honestly we can't make this offer available to everyone and would prefer to work with experienced growers who will run the program as directed and provide feedback.

That's the basic gist of the project as it currently stands. I'll be getting more specific details over the next few weeks. We have a couple of phenomenal growers inline to join the project. Wanna play?
I'd be very interested. Spend a lot of money trying new things so I'd love to be a tester!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

i would be interested...i have about 15 years experience, about 12 indoor...always in soil or promix type medium in 3-7 gal buckets(depending grow)...smallest room i ran was 4kw, largest 28kw...i know my stuff, proof is in the pudding :D
Harvest m39 day 50 004
DSCF2831

what kind of nutes is your product? chem? organic? liquid? dry powders? how many parts?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Would love to participate. I can provide photos, a grow log, feedback and lab test results (thc cbd cbn % from sclabs.com).

In addition to thc genetics, I am growing some high cbd cultivars, so would love to see what that methods do for the cbd numbers.

Love the approach and methods. Would be very exciting to test and share! Does John plan to offer any testing? Like soil or tissue tests?

Got any questions or concerns?? Would love to talk more.

Few photos of my ladies.
Lead

cp_ala_img_4599-jpg.310222

img_4392-jpg.265995

img_4407-jpg.265997

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i would jump on the oppurtunity lead just offered. dudes solid.

i have a testing spot available with seperate veg + flower. usually reserved for pheno hunting, but just opened up the doors to test products again. working with botanicares new lines atm. Run a variety of mediums soil/soilless.

Can document, photograph, and test. PM me if interested.

I would like to hear a bit more info about ur products as well.
Z

Redux

Redux

Thx for the interest you guys! It'll take me a few days to sort through some things. Since I've been able to post openly about this here will focus my efforts on THC Farmer growers. I'm familiar with some growers, like Joe Fresh, and not others so need to get up to speed. Info like Leadsled can offer regarding SC Labs testing is awesome and very important. I just need to narrow down which growers can offer what feedback. Just because someone cannot get lab testing done does not mean they can't participate. Everyone has something to offer. I'll openly post general details so as not to repeat myself and focus on specifics with certain growers.

Power OG

Power OG

im in bro! im a soil grower,keep good logs. let me kno if i can help, anf join this test. im a devoted grower, and easy person to work wit. hope to here from you.

IMG 20140119 220311
spacebomb

spacebomb

hey man.id love to test.i only grow small scale in soil,5/7,gallon pots and advanced.can do a half + half test even!ive got 2,tents i flower in.can mail you pics and detailed reports of what im seeing:)i.e better growth and taste with your plan etc!please think about it.
im no master grower but i have been ,PLAYING NON STOP FOR NEARLY 11,YEARS NOW.thanks + peace.
hope to get a shot at something.

Redux

Redux

Does John plan to offer any testing? Like soil or tissue tests?
We're definitely dealing with some grey area issues. Things are really opening up in the US quickly yet still best to tread lightly and be conservative. The focus will be in medical states particularly CA and CO. Soil tests would be done by the grower and many labs can do that yet some may be better than others. There is a preferred soil mix to start with and pretty basic. Some guys in outdoor ops will be running 100 gallon pots which will be blended at soil companies like Build a Soil in CO or Earth Worm Soil Factory in CA. I really want to determine what off-the-shelf mix would be best to use as is or as a base and make some simple adjustments.

As for tissue testing...probably the only people that have done that are those with access to a private lab and am sure some canna nute companies are doing just that on the side. I've talked to a few CA canna labs about expanding their services to include tissue testing and not gonna happen at this point. Something in CO may work out though yet even that might be a stretch for this year. You're talking about a lab approved for testing Schedule 1 substances. In CO labs are focusing on state requirements and need approval by July 1. Tissue testing is not a requirement so expanding their services could be a distraction at this point.

T

toquer

I'm in! Got a 30kW grow for side by side comparison runs. Will be posting tonight my operation. Am doing some testing myself. Currently run with loaded soil and progress earth's compost tea. No additives at all. Products regularly tested.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Am I reading that right and did you write that right? 30KW? As in 30,000 watts?

Redux

Redux

Thank you everyone for the interest and still sorting through some things. Taking a little longer than I would like. The main focus now is for working with outdoor growers due to seasonal timing yet want a few indoor growers. This would give us feedback long before the outdoor season full term plants are finished. I'll update when something significant to report. This is not a simple project to coordinate and make sure it's done properly.

urbanfog

urbanfog

thanks for the update, yeah Ill bet its a huge undertaking coordinating the test! Hats off

UF

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Count me in if you are counting. Organic soil mixes here. Variety of organic mixes outside. Scientific approach, logs, pictures, measurements- BUT, I wont post for the masses from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom