Looks and smells like bunk weed

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I have never thought to compare my plants to the pics on breeder websites. Lol, who does that?

C

chronic2

Highave bunk weed too. Smells like, looks like, flat the fuck out bunk. Budd when I buy store bought, pop the seal off the container, it looks like a beauty queen pageant, smells like she douched with rainbow essence of, I'd eat that. Budd when I take a torch to her libia wow-wow's, she exhales like a bangcock whore passsed around the room 8 times. Budd when I light off the home he has grown his own wow wow, sure beats the store bought. Why is that?

Signed,
Grown In The Sun Club

Gorbo

Gorbo

Weed has never been about cowing down to the man! Honestly with how lax people are on what your getting from breeders in this article and how much seed you get from making seed people should really start cutting out the breeders who are charging an arm and a leg for what people say is "close enough".

Should really encourage people more on this site to make their own seed and trade it around.

Ponky

Ponky

I grow and discard pounds and pounds of weed from seeds. Cuz my friends clones are better. And awesome looking horse pooh weed is what you're most likely to get from seeds. It is what it is. It's called pheno hunting cuz you very seldom score real gas.

R

ritoMox

Highave bunk weed too. Smells like, looks like, flat the fuck out bunk. Budd when I buy store bought, pop the seal off the container, it looks like a beauty queen pageant, smells like she douched with rainbow essence of, I'd eat that. Budd when I take a torch to her libia wow-wow's, she exhales like a bangcock whore passsed around the room 8 times. Budd when I light off the home he has grown his own wow wow, sure beats the store bought. Why is that?

Signed,
Grown In The Sun Club
Dude always waxing poetic🤣✌️

TSD

TSD

I have never thought to compare my plants to the pics on breeder websites. Lol, who ive

I grow and discard pounds and pounds of weed from seeds. Cuz my friends clones are better. And awesome looking horse pooh weed is what you're most likely to get from seeds. It is what it is. It's called pheno hunting cuz you very seldom score real gas.
There's always that possibility yes, I feel like the gene pool gets shallower and more polluted by the year by clueless "breeders." ... but I also prefer seeds, they get bigger, they're more vigorous, hearty growers and are stronger against outdoor elements, at least in my experience. We should all just go to our local seed gurus here on the farm. I've had a couple disappointing seed ladies, last year's GSC was underwhelming, she gets me stoned, I just don't care for the taste or smell all that much, but I think I just don't like the whole cookie profile, and there's so much crossed with damn cookies now, stop with the fucking cookies lol... and this year's white widow is still questionable, but she's not cured fully yet and she does get me wrecked... so I suppose those aren't total fails or what I would consider bunk, but yeah, there's an element of mystery with seeds for sure, but I kind of like that... if you want a carbon copy and the exact same effects, clones are the way to go for sure... but I like variety and I can't keep 6 different mothers going. I almost wish I would have tried to start a mama off this years Super Silver Haze though, that girl is amazing.... but I don't have the ambition to clone and start to reveg before shit is even cut and I know what the end result will be... how do pheno hunters deal with that conundrum? Just do it and if it turns out not to be amazing, chuck it?

Ponky

Ponky

I grow the big beautiful plants. Cure it up nice. And then take it over and try it. If it's not better than the gas we regularly smoke it sits in the bag until I throw it away. If it tastes like a hybrid or a crappy tasting kush. It's worthless and you try again. Sometimes going years growing mids.

C

chronic2

Where I bunk, it's like passing up on poo sea? Bend me over and bunk my buddy, butt butt, wait a minute, I don't bunk that way, just wanna say I haven't grown weed for the last 4 years, it grows on its own. Tizz true the mystical seed of the weed. I've seen her spread her discharge from her vulva thru the rocks, the felt layer of that seed finding dirt from her squirt on his or her own. Weed does it seed from morning till noon, looking for bunk and his buddies at night, resting their ass on a leaf it bids good night. Next morning cums clean and what does appear is who shit on me leaves? Bugs me how day in day out day land dare at night, pooping and fucking all night.

Cheeze is Louise do I squeeze out the tap WATTear, and electra fry the bunk as it grows, and know by the nose, it's got gnat guano goes, and worms turning green, their poop leaving mean little logs that could. The afghan spreads wide, wood die lie when it burns so smooth down the throat, my bunky smoke smoke.

growsince79

growsince79

Weed has never been about cowing down to the man! Honestly with how lax people are on what your getting from breeders in this article and how much seed you get from making seed people should really start cutting out the breeders who are charging an arm and a leg for what people say is "close enough".

Should really encourage people more on this site to make their own seed and trade it around.
I make thousands of seeds from dozens of plants, and they are almost always better than the store bought seeds. Even the duds are better than dispensary herb.

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

<SNIP>

You wouldn't have a seed band depot recommendation for someone who sells EXTREMELY strong kush, would you? Or anyone here reading this post. I want kush seeds that will produce me some of the most potent, obnoxiously loud & EXTREMELY stinky plant possible. Just kush though, pure kush, not blueberry kush, or cheesecake kush or any other plant profile that's associated with food.

If youre looking for extremely high THC levels, Ive had good luck with Anesia Seeds, if you can find a shop that carries them or if you can order from Spain directly. They have numerous strains above 30% and even have a line of landrace strains. Ive grown their Big Bazooka and it tested at 28%, exactly what is claimed. Also their Gelato Dream was quite good, didnt get it tested but Id believe it to be around 30%. Super Glue, that stuff was stinky, not necessarily pungent but strong. I put that stuff in a zip lock baggie, in my jeans pocket and if you stand within 3 feet of me its all you can smell. It was high 20's as well, cant remember the exact level. Theyve even got a handful of 35% plus strains.

Naughtynodes

Naughtynodes

I grew out a NL with no smell, tiny tri's, ect... Tried it after dry/cure, and it knocked me on my ass, lol.
One of the ugliest girls in my room is hands down the best. No that great looking or great smelling. Random bag seed that my friends ask for first if there’s any around lol.

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

If youre looking for extremely high THC levels, Ive had good luck with Anesia Seeds, if you can find a shop that carries them or if you can order from Spain directly. They have numerous strains above 30% and even have a line of landrace strains. Ive grown their Big Bazooka and it tested at 28%, exactly what is claimed. Also their Gelato Dream was quite good, didnt get it tested but Id believe it to be around 30%. Super Glue, that stuff was stinky, not necessarily pungent but strong. I put that stuff in a zip lock baggie, in my jeans pocket and if you stand within 3 feet of me its all you can smell. It was high 20's as well, cant remember the exact level. Theyve even got a handful of 35% plus strains.
Anesia seeds, eh? I just checked them out, they look promising. They have the Hindu Kush, so that turns me on. Thank you for the recommendation!

Latest posts

Top Bottom