Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

I am officially closing this thread. At about 4 weeks the lady decided it wanted to be both, half the plant was producing male flowers and the other half was just perfect. It is like it split itself down the middle with 2 different sexes. So as to not have a pollen issue again, the plant has been culled and there will be no more grown. This plant had no stress what so ever, it was a very well growing and a very happy plant. But not a very happy grower, I am disappointed I was not able to grow one out as a whole lady. I have had great results with other plants, but this strain just wasn't meant to be I guess. Good luck to all left in the contest and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of a great event in my book.

Keep it green all
Good vibes to all. :)

Sorry for the he/she you got that is so wrong, Its sounds to me like its unstable IMO. It was a good run while it lasted..
Take care and sending good vibes your way;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am sorry to hear it also
you were and you grow great plants bro
Peace and may your next be your best
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Thank you everyone, I tried my best on this strain, but it eventually beat me out. But it was an interesting ride non the less.
She has been replaced with my reveg lady, and this one I know is a hardy plant with no issues and am happy to be growing her again.

Peace and good vibes everyone

Top Bottom