Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Icristal Very nice bro , the spacing is tight and with in the next 10 days she has a tendency to double the colas size IMO watch for the inner leaves blocking bud sights and feed her well. she will produce some DanK for ya
OH Yea!!!!!! she be looking Loompa Good!!!!!!
Peace
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

@Icristal Very nice bro , the spacing is tight and with in the next 10 days she has a tendency to double the colas size IMO watch for the inner leaves blocking bud sights and feed her well. she will produce some DanK for ya
OH Yea!!!!!! she be looking Loompa Good!!!!!!
Peace
FlyJ
Thank you Flyin,,she is a pretty girl. And thanks for the info on how she grows. Much appreciated.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on my MoonDawg lady. She has a surprise coming for her this weekend. She will be getting a new light to help her along. I am upgrading to a 600W,,just need to pick up a couple of connectors and then install.
As for the little lady, she is staying pretty compact, but her buds are developing very nice. I am sure with the switch from CFL's to a 600w will make a difference. Just hope I don't shock her,,hehehe. Here she is at 34 days, pretty much half way thru flowering. I read MoonDawg is a 70 day flower. Please correct me if I am wrong. She has no real smell I can pick up on yet. The males were the stinky ones, lol
2 3 4 5 6

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

sweet @Icristal I want to say yea your babies will love more light I wish I knew as far as the time line for the MoonDawgs Myself I am going to go by the trikes and the white hairs 75% But thats just my guess I may F it up if its too early I asked about the same thing.
Rock that light and your grow
Super Loompa Vibes From the Jman

Icristal

Icristal

sweet @Icristal I want to say yea your babies will love more light I wish I knew as far as the time line for the MoonDawgs Myself I am going to go by the trikes and the white hairs 75% But thats just my guess I may F it up if its too early I asked about the same thing.
Rock that light and your grow
Super Loompa Vibes From the Jman
Thanks Flying, Yes going by the trikes is usually what I do as well. She is loving the new light. I just had to make some adjustments with cords and vent hose.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the little lady, she is at 42 days and loving her new light. Her buds are forming great and she has some frost, not too too much, but gaining. She is recovering from stress right now, moving her out of the room (to another dark space) to set up the new light stressed her. But she seems to be working that out. She won't be a lonely girl anymore, I added another lady to the room.
MoonDawg day 42
1 2 3

Icristal

Icristal

Nice lady you have. Im right about the same with my yeti. Happy farming
Good luck to @burn, I seen your grows, you have lots of beautiful ladies your doing, Happy farming to you too. :)

I had more smell from the males, I mean stunk the whole house up. This one has no smell yet, hoping she has some soon. Stem rub is real weak.

Icristal

Icristal

Hell mine either isn't very strong yet or something but my place reeks of cheese! Filter working triple time!
Yea it was weird, the males reeked so so bad, but this one, nothing, I bet the new ladies out smell her, hehehe, can't wait. Haha never had a cheese smell yet, maybe I need someone else to smell for me. I work over stoves and grills all day, so the nose takes a beating, lol

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
cristal that moondog is stacking up pretty nice and thick. it looks kinda like one of the higer yielding blueberry hashy phenos. It almost looks like its trying to show some color. Maybe in cooler temps. Well im glad you cloned her and hope it turns out to be a winner in your eyes. No shortage of thc or bud site development so i m hoping you get a nice yield of usable medicine.

Icristal

Icristal

cristal that moondog is stacking up pretty nice and thick. it looks kinda like one of the higer yielding blueberry hashy phenos. It almost looks like its trying to show some color. Maybe in cooler temps. Well im glad you cloned her and hope it turns out to be a winner in your eyes. No shortage of thc or bud site development so i m hoping you get a nice yield of usable medicine.

I am honored that you stopped in @Oom pah pah. She is turning out to be a very nice lady, her buds are getting quite fat now. Because she was so short, I had her tied down to open canopy the first 2 weeks of flower, I am so glad I did, now there are lots of nice bud sites. And she hold whatever form you put her in too easily. I do believe the colder temps during lights out makes a huge difference in a good way. I do plan on cloning the clone again to get a few runs with her, because I think she will show more special traits down the road. I just wish I could get a smell off her,,,lol.

Thanks you again for stopping in, it means allot.
Icristal

DC105

DC105

Wow! lcristal ur rocking that plant. Big leaves and buds! U kept her dark green! Nice work! !

Icristal

Icristal

Wow! lcristal ur rocking that plant. Big leaves and buds! U kept her dark green! Nice work! !
Thanks @DC105, we keep on a trying,,,,hehehe,,glad you stopped in my friend. :)

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the lady. I figure 2 factors in her short stature. (around 12" tall) One keeping her tied down the first 2 weeks of flower to open the canopy (probably would have stretched a little). And two, first 4 weeks of flower were under CFL's. All of my grows under cfl's have been short, plants did not stretch much. Since new light she did not get taller, but her buds filled right up and are very dense. I will be very happy with her yield for sure. She is changing so fast, but still no smell to pick up on and has had her last feeding. All water from now to harvest.
So here are allot of pictures of her, got photo crazy tonight, she is a beautiful lady and looking forward to another run with her again.
20141104 222829 20141104 222856 20141104 222929 20141104 222938 20141104 222946 20141104 222956 20141104 223008 20141105 220601 20141105 220627 20141105 220633 20141105 220731 20141105 220807 20141105 220918 20141105 220943 20141105 220956

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Look at what I found tonight
Hey @Icristal , I recall seeing alot of great growers say just yank them nannas off the ladies and keep um growing seeing how you have two weeks left I would be willing to bet you have sterile Bananas any hoot
Sending you all the good Loompa Vibes I can Bro
I hope it all works out
peace FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Hey @Icristal , I recall seeing alot of great growers say just yank them nannas off the ladies and keep um growing seeing how you have two weeks left I would be willing to bet you have sterile Bananas any hoot
Sending you all the good Loompa Vibes I can Bro
I hope it all works out
peace FlyJ
That is totally normal, especially from a seed run. Most of the time they wont release any pollen in time to do any harm and 99% of the time don't show up again in the clone run. I picked one off my favorite f3 the other day as well (she is about 6.5-7wks in). I remember the Trinity out of Eugene wouldalways throw nanners in the middle of week six. But we never saw a single seed... wish we would have..
Thanks Flyin and Andy, I picked it off and will do the same if I see more. Otherwise she is doing great, I have never had buds so thick and dense as hers are. The only changes to her was the new light and I add 2 more plants to the room, both fem., so no male. I have 2 good clones of her, so will run her again as soon as one is big enough.
She is changing fast and might get done sooner than I thought. Time to really really look at her with the scope, but not under the 600,,haha changes colors of things.

Thanks for the Loompa vibes and luck to all who are still in it as well.
Icristal

Top Bottom