Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Wow! Impressive grow @lcristal She sure is happy and seems to be swelling! Sorry to hear of the nanners! Hopefully that was the only ones and they didn't throw any pollen. Ur still rockin it!!!

Icristal

Icristal

All looking very impressive. Great work. Mad respect. Nice job on the Loompa gear
Respect
Thank you @PowerOG, she is getting so close. And thank you for your comments, it means allot. :)

Wow! Impressive grow @lcristal She sure is happy and seems to be swelling! Sorry to hear of the nanners! Hopefully that was the only ones and they didn't throw any pollen. Ur still rockin it!!!
Thank you @DC105, she is a happy camper, I have found 1 more nana, but neither was open when i pulled them off, she sure is trying to throw a few, but not worried. She is far enough in to be okay,,,hehehe,,maybe a golden seed in there somewhere, lol. Thanks for stopping in my friend
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

I finally got a smell off her last night, but can't put my finger on it. It is a very sweet smell, kinda like a pastry, lol if that makes any sence, not skunky or fuel type smell at all.

Icristal

Icristal

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(Very disappointing early result on my MoonDawg. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( She is still growing and I will finish her out to full maturity, but I have found 2 nana's and last night I took off one of her smaller buds on the bottom, dried it to test it and found 4 seeds (nice looking ones too) in that tiny little bud. I have a clone of her, but I do not think I will be running it for awhile. I will keep it growing and run at a later time as I have other strains to work with at the moment and will be concentrating on them.

I am thankful for the opportunity to run them (3 of 4 were males) and would love to try more of the @loompa strains someday. But currently out of my income range, lol. I do believe I will get a decent yield from her, I think, even with seeds. Haven't tested it yet, I will later today, am so looking forward, hehehe. Just hoping the seeds are just on the bottom buds and not through out. I will save the seeds for the future and see if there is a great pheno in there somewhere.

Again Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this great quest. And thanks to the farmer who helped me get there. I have allot of appreciation and respect for you. And hope your pheno search has the killer one, if not it will be killer anyway.

Good Loompa vibes to all left in the contest and Happy Growing all.
Icristal

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sorry to hear that @Icristal
glad your going to let um grow out to finish still really like to hear your thoughts on the smoke
and looking forward to seeing her clones run sometime down the Green road . . . . .
Sending ya Positive Vibes and best of luck w/your Next run
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Sorry to hear that @Icristal
glad your going to let um grow out to finish still really like to hear your thoughts on the smoke
and looking forward to seeing her clones run sometime down the Green road . . . . .
Sending ya Positive Vibes and best of luck w/your Next run
FlyJ
I will definatly give a smoke report. :)

Icristal

Icristal

I have a question, since she is throwing a few nana's and I have found seeds on her, even on the top buds, I am so confused how that happened. The question is, how does this affect the others just starting to flower in the same room??? If she could possibly pollinate them, I have to move her.

Icristal

Icristal

The MoonDawg had to be pulled from the flower room. She is producing too many seeds and I am hoping that she did not affect the others in the room. :( I will do the best I can and give the results of her later. I am saving the seeds for the future. :) The smoke from the test bud was very smooth. No cough affect lol

Icristal

Icristal

Well after cleaning her up, she is full of seeds. :( But she sure is stinky and sticky. She was close to 60 days in and had some amber tri's. So whatever I get from her, it will be fine. I will post a picture later.

Icristal

Icristal

20141115 201525 20141115 201446 20141115 201606 20141115 201617 20141115 201628 20141115 201641

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Cristal . I'm sorry that your grow turned out this way . Those nugs are pretty sexy looking sans the bits. I'm glad you cloned it and think it could be worth running the clones in the future . Just keep a diligent watchful eye. You know what to look for now at least. I hope you have a better run next time and feel free to pm me anytime if you ever have any questions

Icristal

Icristal

Cristal . I'm sorry that your grow turned out this way . Those nugs are pretty sexy looking sans the bits. I'm glad you cloned it and think it could be worth running the clones in the future . Just keep a diligent watchful eye. You know what to look for now at least. I hope you have a better run next time and feel free to pm me anytime if you ever have any questions

Thank You @Oom pah pah, I sure will. The nuggets are quite nice from her. And yes i will be running the clone for sure, in about a month from now. I also plan on saving her seeds for other runs as well. Thank you again, she is finally stinky, the whole house smells, lol, A cross between chem and skunk smell, and delicious. :)

Icristal

Icristal

Dried, pre-cured Smoke report on the MoonDawg.
Despite there being seed through out most of the lady, she did have some sweet fat buds. She smells like earthy/spoiled fruit/berries that a skunk walked thru and dug up the dirt around her before spraying. Smoking joint style, lol, her taste is of earthy/fermented berries, semi smooth, with a 50% cough effect. She is retaining her smell and when you open her container, bowls you over with the lovely smell. She is curing in a c-vault. As for the length of the effects, it depends on how much seed is in that particular bud, if seeds, quick buzz then wears off in a hr or so.. In the ones with no seeds, lets just say, strong cough, nice tasting, couch lock, fall asleep for a cpl hrs..

I hope my description does not sound too far off the wall, new at defining and describing a plants traits.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I think its great you took her to the best end you had and even had some Mix on the Bud the MoonDawg IMO is a great smoke and I hope you get to run her full tilt boogie next run . . . . .
super Smoking Vibes at Ya @Icristal
Happy Thanksgiving
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

The clone of the harvested lady is now in flower, she is about 2 ft tall and is doing great. I have taken several cut of her with now viable results. I have 2 more cuts now and am hoping they root, if not this will be the last run of this lady. She is not quite a week into flowering. Totally different structure and not squat like the one from seed.
20150112 215304

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was totally surprised by my clone runs, as I have only ran a seed to flower in the past Never a clone and I agree my clones take on a life of there own I had to see for myself what my two Yeti's were going to do
But so glad I kept them both, I do have to tie the shit out of one to keep her under the lights and keep my height down but the bud ratio is through the friggin roof, well worth the effort and the outcome is far more pleasing than what I have done in my past IMHO I knock off some of the bigger leaves tie that bitch down and make a BUD BUSH. either or bro I wish you all the best and send the positive Vibes to YA.
FlyJ

Icristal

Icristal

I was totally surprised by my clone runs, as I have only ran a seed to flower in the past Never a clone and I agree my clones take on a life of there own I had to see for myself what my two Yeti's were going to do
But so glad I kept them both, I do have to tie the shit out of one to keep her under the lights and keep my height down but the bud ratio is through the friggin roof, well worth the effort and the outcome is far more pleasing than what I have done in my past IMHO I knock off some of the bigger leaves tie that bitch down and make a BUD BUSH. either or bro I wish you all the best and send the positive Vibes to YA.
FlyJ
Thanks flyin, still hoping the clones take, we will see, but really looking forward to seeing this one flower out, so different, beautiful plant.
Good vibes to you my friend.
icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Around 10 days into flowering, buds are starting to form real nice. Frost is developing. She was a little droopy tonight, so fed her and she is a happy lady again. lol About every 4 days she decides she wants more than usual, so adjusting for this. Must be her growth spurts, lol
20150123 213419
20150123 213427

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looks like to like what She looks like Bro, Yep Been hitting on the Yeti MoonDawg Mixed Jar of popcorn nugs ....... as I be running low LoL
Need to quite givin all my bud away.
Seriously, your Lady is lookin proper Bro,, Just taking a seat and watching ya Grow through it.
Super Danky Green FlyJ Vibes To Ya

Icristal

Icristal

I am officially closing this thread. At about 4 weeks the lady decided it wanted to be both, half the plant was producing male flowers and the other half was just perfect. It is like it split itself down the middle with 2 different sexes. So as to not have a pollen issue again, the plant has been culled and there will be no more grown. This plant had no stress what so ever, it was a very well growing and a very happy plant. But not a very happy grower, I am disappointed I was not able to grow one out as a whole lady. I have had great results with other plants, but this strain just wasn't meant to be I guess. Good luck to all left in the contest and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of a great event in my book.

Keep it green all
Good vibes to all. :)

Top Bottom