Loompa Farms Holiday Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

ARE YOU FROM ANTARTICA???^^^^^^ here in the states were right inbetween thanksgiving, kwanzaa,hanuka(I cant spell it) and Christmas mang! I call those holidays.

zeke

zeke

Gwanjza or ganjuka. A couple thousand years ago our Palestinian ancestors( before Isaac and Ishmal got into a tiff about what male to use in the original holy anointed headband cross ) witnessed a miracle. While engaged in a losing battle with the Elamites ( first mite battle) the chief tribal stash priest Shlomo discovered that the tribal hash stash was low. The tribe only had enough hash to last two days...well the stash lasted a whole week! It was a miracle. Celebrated every year since with fat burning chunks of joy...or something like that.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Grinch steals drugs who hash
Zee christmas tree
wish my loompa gear where at a point that I could decorate!

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

I needs me some of that Miami Blues! The test results looked phenomenal on her!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bump
I could grow Yeti for the rest of my life and be a very happy FlyJ
but having her sisters next to her would keeper from being a lonely Loompa
Vietnamese black x udbx2 Has to be a win win.....
Sweet Hunting farmers
FlyJ

zeke

zeke

You don't want any of Loompas nasty VB x's FlyingJ. Racy equatorial sativas hate it down south. "These are not the droids you seek"..... Damn my Jedi mind trick failed. Gonna hafta be on high alert for this drop. The problem is the higher I am on alert the more likely I am to be not all that alert.... Fucking damn Yeti hash salting my game.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Gwanjza or ganjuka. A couple thousand years ago our Palestinian ancestors( before Isaac and Ishmal got into a tiff about what male to use in the original holy anointed headband cross ) witnessed a miracle. While engaged in a losing battle with the Elamites ( first mite battle) the chief tribal stash priest Shlomo discovered that the tribal hash stash was low. The tribe only had enough hash to last two days...well the stash lasted a whole week! It was a miracle. Celebrated every year since with fat burning chunks of joy...or something like that.
I don't know u bro but this is like the third post in a week that has me truly laughing my ass off!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I don't know u bro but this is like the third post in a week that has me truly laughing my ass off!
The @zeke If I may >.>>
Master of the Club Sativa lover He is the one who says its ok to yell from the Mountains with our 3feet colas that take 180 days to finish in hand waving it back and forth I AM A SATIVA LOVER AND PROUD ! ! ! ! !!!!
Stand now and step into the HPS light and testify that you too LOVE THE SATIVA ! ! !

Or that, he is just a real funny nice guy on theFarm
FlyJ
Sativa Lover in training

zeke

zeke

I'm so jealous of you California medcard having jerks. Getting your grimey mitts all up on Loompa gear that you don't deserve! I've been stuck out here in the parking lot in the cold all weekend. My creepy panel van is stinkier than usual, I'm almost out of poptarts and no one will buy my Namsla Hoodies.... Stupid stoners can't read right with their stoned up glassey red googley eyes. It's N A M S L A, no B L A. Jeez, what a waste. I'm packing up my massage table and heading out.

Top Bottom