Loompa Farms Holiday Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm so jealous of you California medcard having jerks. Getting your grimey mitts all up on Loompa gear that you don't deserve! I've been stuck out here in the parking lot in the cold all weekend. My creepy panel van is stinkier than usual, I'm almost out of poptarts and no one will buy my Namsla Hoodies.... Stupid stoners can't read right with their stoned up glassey red googley eyes. It's N A M S L A, no B L A. Jeez, what a waste. I'm packing up my massage table and heading out.
If nothing else u bring me a whole lot of joy bro. I thank u sir.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I'm so jealous of you California medcard having jerks. Getting your grimey mitts all up on Loompa gear that you don't deserve! I've been stuck out here in the parking lot in the cold all weekend. My creepy panel van is stinkier than usual, I'm almost out of poptarts and no one will buy my Namsla Hoodies.... Stupid stoners can't read right with their stoned up glassey red googley eyes. It's N A M S L A, no B L A. Jeez, what a waste. I'm packing up my massage table and heading out.
Free candy van
ze zekemobile!

H

happy b

I dont think so bulldog.iv been steaking every seed co with loompa on there books for a month and nothing has dropped,so you can chill.however as far as iv been led to beleive they will be dropped b4 xmas so stay alert.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
The Master Foo is the one Cultivar that I have not told everyone about yet, in the Holiday Drop. Master Foo is an F1 release that we are very excited about. We took an Og kush dominant Foo Dog F3 stud and pollinated the Loompa farms cut of Master Kush.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So, when and where? I am making an order at a certain seed bank today. This drop going to happen so I can send money in at the same time? Would really like some Master Foo, sounds like a ninja.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Everything will be hitting the Bay sometime the beginning of January. I will be sure to give everyone a heads up at least 48 hours before.
and there we go, thanks for calming the masses oom pah pah! any chance of an official list of what's gonna be included this drop? thanks for any info I'm sure there's a person or two other then myself who's curious lol !

zeke

zeke

Man Loompa gear is played out... You guys want the new swerve gear dropping over at ICMag. Uh, I heard Skunkman was throwing in insulting pms with every order. Oh also Loompa was last seen at a meeting with Arjan and Franco and a big stack of contractual looking documents. I also heard that they are starting a new nutrient co with a former owner of AN.... You guys don't want any of this drop. Move along now guys, I'll keep an eye on this disgusting Loompa farms drop. I don't want any more farmers getting hurt by these guys.

bluebully420

bluebully420

Thats not a awsome sativa head rush from there new.vietblack hybrid its the beginning stages of ebola. Id stay away from all the loompa gear.until i deem it safe.to buy and smoke. You think this kinda reverse psychology is working??????? Its not fire its crabs lol i already have them so it wont hurt me

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
these are not the droids your looking for.

1) Master Foo Master Kush x Foo Dog F3
2)Blue Dog is Loompa Farms Underdog x 90s Blueberry
3)Miami Blues is Miami White x 90s Blueberry
4)Black Yeti is UDBX2 (sativa Underdog Pheno) x Vietnamese Black ( sativa)
5)YetiF3
6)Moondog F2

I'd like to invite EVERYONE in the community To be a Friend, and not just to me or Loompa Farms, but to ALL your online and medical industry family. I am here to help if I can. We are one TEAM. We are all brothers and sisters. Treat others with respect and dignity and you can expect to get the same. You reap what you sow. So do unto others as you would have done unto you. Try to lead by example, and stay positive. It is easier said than done, but you never know unless you TRY. No one is perfect but I do tip my cap and applaud those who give it their best, and to everyone else best wishes.
One team.
Believe it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom