Loompa OG Squared (Trinity OG)

• Thread starter Big J. Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

in all seriousness what type of tent are u rocking? wattage yield?

Jdubman420

Jdubman420

Saw these again yesterday, Big J is killing my Loompa OG Squared pheno.
Straight up dick knocker potent! Harvest pics to come in a few days

Big J. Money

Big J. Money

Thanks for all the kind words my brothas! Harvest is planned for the 7th or 8th! Stoked :D
Any chance you can post a pic without the HPS ?
For sure! When I pull them out to chop em, I will do some pre and post harvest shots with some better lighting for you guys. :D
in all seriousness what type of tent are u rocking? wattage yield?
They are in a 4'x4' HydroHut with a 1K Hortilux ballast and bulb screwed into a Blockbuster 6" exhausted by a 6" inline.
Six ladies in white square 9"x9" pots with Basement mix. Supported with bamboo stakes and braided nylon string wrapped around like a tomato cage.
Using Heavy 16 lineup and several other additives with a 55gal barrel as my reservoir. Then I water with a pump and Dramm wand. Using RO water always.
I keep my PH between 5.6-6.1 and PPMs peaked at 1380 in weeks 6&7. At week 8, I was flushing with H16 Prime and Flush and a bit of Budswel.
This last week(week 9) they are getting just RO water and a tiny bit of H16's Flush.

Jetlifer

Jetlifer

Put sunglasses over the lens & snap the pic.......eliminates the yellow tint.

kooter840

kooter840

I just ran a couple and for not getting the proper care that they should of. I put the joint out 3 times.......and im one of those mother fuckers who burns a whole duby as a wake n bake............not that shit.

Big J. Money

Big J. Money

Harvest Day - 64 Days of Flowering
GEDC0257
GEDC0260
GEDC0262
GEDC0265
GEDC0266

TortureKill

TortureKill

ah shit, nice find jdub! Thats a dick knocker if Ive ever seen one. Nice grow Big J $. I never got a chance to grow mine out.. Very nice cut there. You know you gotta coin this one the Dick Knocker Cut right..

kooter840

kooter840

I just rolled one fresh off the stalk...................what was I suppose to do today? Daaaaamn loompa!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

im sure ur homie MotaR can make that happen for ya...;)

Yeah I asked him about it he said he's gonna take care of me. But a clone of loompas headband would be one of very few elite clones I would want to run. I grow mostly from seed the only thing I have from cut is blueberry. Even that was found by a friend in a pack of seeds over a decade ago.

EVOKE

EVOKE

isnt it awesome to have friends like that.... i jus picked up some of loompas og squared and yeti f3's.... im waiting on the rest of his gear.... met this really cool lady that is friends with loompa she really hooked me up she gave me samples of loompas flowers....im so excited to finally run loompa gear.... if you can get that Triangle.... its to die for best smoke ever.... here is a sample of loompas triangle og...
20130724 231646

20130723 212541
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Man that looks out of this world. I asked about the yetti so I may have them coming to me. Is here some where you bought those seeds? Or they're from his frien? I'd drop money ASAP on some loompa

Top Bottom