Loompa OG Squared (Trinity OG)

• Thread starter Big J. Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

she was out she told me this guy came and bought all the yeti packs but one.... imma call her today and and see if she got more in... hopefully she has all of his gear....

soserthc1

soserthc1

never smoked anything from him ......amazing huh really would like to get ahold of the headband i hear all about ......

EVOKE

EVOKE

Thanks for the 1/8th big dawg.

fuk off fuckface...
Smiley whacky103

see ya sunday...
Smiley dance013

T

TOOTS

I just registered with THC FARMER today and was reading about LOOMPA...Then I came across this post :) I feel like I met that same lady today and got the same stuff from the same place
I AM FEELING "EVOKED!!!"

soserthc1

soserthc1

Pardon my laziness but are these Loompa headband available anywhere as I never have tried it and here all these rave reviews . Pardon my ignorance if its clone only .... but figured you guys would have a better answer than googlein it......

peace SoSerThc1

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Pardon my laziness but are these Loompa headband available anywhere as I never have tried it and here all these rave reviews . Pardon my ignorance if its clone only .... but figured you guys would have a better answer than googlein it......

peace SoSerThc1

Loompas headband is a clone only that loompa received from northern Cali.. I believe he received her label as OG.

The yeti og is a bx of the headband, and the og2 is the loompas headband x the f-cut..
If you can get a pack there well worth it.. IMO

Top Bottom