Loompa OG Squared (Trinity OG)

• Thread starter Big J. Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Loompas headband is a clone only that loompa received from northern Cali.. I believe he received her label as OG.

The yeti og is a bx of the headband, and the og2 is the loompas headband x the f-cut..
If you can get a pack there well worth it.. IMO

Thanks for the 411 E-O-S the hunt begins , i'll see what i can gather up at hemp fest in Seattle my first of many 2900 + mile trips....who breeds the yeti been hearing alot about her also ..... sucks being in place were u need friends for cuts ....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

It's loompas yeti og.. Loompa him self I believe could be wrong.. Look for loompas farm..

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Those look so killer, Loompas gear is fucking bomb, haven't had the pleasure to pop any beans but I have a ran a couple cuts, and they kick ass. Super fire!

JAWS

JAWS

so which of these two would give the better yield?.

trinity og====loompa og squared
yeti og======headband bx1 {line #1}===headband x mystery male * headband=={aka double underdawg}

thank you:writing:

T

tngreen

so which of these two would give the better yield?.

trinity og====loompa og squared
yeti og======headband bx1 {line #1}===headband x mystery male * headband=={aka double underdawg}

thank you:writing:

I'll be running both in a month or two. Haven't seen any reports on yield but I would expect above average for OG's considering the breeder.

Top Bottom