• Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

and now I bet I know where Loran's fake 91 cut come from also, JMHO

C

CobbCreekBob

fake 91 cut ?

Talking about the Loran strain Lightnin': I lost the mom on that one Bro. AND I'm told it was a Faux 91 so it's not a true description. However, I passed alot of these around and the results were stellar. I grew one for myself last year and am extremely happy w/ the meds. LPR, Loran

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140827 184743

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

They both smoked good but the lemony pheno was a little too smooth for me. I only posted pics of lemon pheno dried. Cuz the rebel I harvested and the other lbl were too identical to tell apart. It's funny I though my rebel og was.triangle kush dom cuz of the plant structure and the long stretch between nodes but the buds are lbl dom.

@ohthatguy8 how did she smoke brotha?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Should come off after while with a rinse I use distilled or rainwater cuz my well water leaves that too sometimes

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

With and without flash. Super sugary. Needed another week maybe but it was at 73 days so it got chopped. Then I had a hectic week n didn't get the bottom of the plant down till this morning so that went 80 days. I'll see if there is a difference. This lbl pheno leans to the cleaner side. N yup I blazed that fine specimen this morning!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ohthatguy8 looks a LOT like your pheno aye brotha? Crazy they look so similiar.. for all you guys who don't know Oh runs DWC, I run a Living Soil (beyond organic) system.. Usually i see big visual differences in the methods but man our buds look almost exactly the same!
Before I read this I looked at the pic m said dam that looks like my buds

soopy

soopy

Can anyone shed some light as to the difference between the Mackinaw Trail Mix (96 SensiStar x LBL#2) and Novacaine ( 96 SensiStar x LBL#2)?

Gracias...

Top Bottom