Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loran

Loran

I stand corrected! I did my research and found that although KK gave me my cut, the beans were made by "Weedman" in 2006. They were never released to the public. I was one of 2 folk lucky enough to be given cuts from the test grow. I lost her for 2 years but friends went to great lengths to track her down to send her home. Much love in this cut. LPR, Loran

O

OldLuck

I lost the mom on that one Bro. AND I'm told it was a Faux 91 so it's not a true description. However, I passed alot of these around and the results were stellar. I grew one for myself last year and am extremely happy w/ the meds. LPR, Loran

Well from what I have smoke if it is faux then I don't want to be right. lol Some of the best smoke of last yr. Much respect.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I've been to busy to post much lately but I did want to drop in and say that I have 2 lbl ladies flowering now. They like the rest of my plants hate me right now but they'll get over it. So far they have been identical twins. I'm looking for tha NOISE n i know how loud my lbl crosses are so I'm excited

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Just talked to a bro who went out west on a bowling trip. He said it's not Buckwheat's fault , it's Loran's fault !!! I guess he got to the restaurant & was too stoned to read the menu after smoking some Long Bottom Leaf with Loran. Sounds like he had a great time & enjoyed visiting with Loran & his wife. Thanks to Loran he got "way too stoned " on several occasions . He was way impressed with everything he tried , but loved Lightnin , Mortimer Wang , Long Bottom Leaf & Asgard. I guess the next seeds I need to pop are Long Bottom Leaf. I have a bunch of Heathen seedlings going . They are only 8" tall & they reek already. When I brush against them while watering they stink up the entire veg room.

rawman

rawman

My blue wifi hermed for days got plenty of seeds from that mishap. 1/2 didn't though and I liked that one but still did not keep it.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140717 144310
20140717 144354
20140717 144441
Long bottom leaf 3 pics but only two plants. First pic is one the second two are the same plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom