LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

The amount of strains lost and gone,makes you want to cry,saying that I just got a few cuts of nl that the guys kept goin for 20 odd year,grew the. Original years. ago,ever since I've tryed a few different nl,seeds none have been it,I'm hopeful with these, guy. I got them from is as legit as they come,cant wait to flower them out!76

slausongardens

slausongardens

I grew a lot of strains I was always trying to find something that wasn't og but held its own out here in Kush country and I realized it was very hard because the ogs are hard to top but I grew a legit Alaskan thunder fuck that was so unique it was ridiculous.. I'ma have to try to find that same cut somehow.

MoTrin

MoTrin

Yo Zeke you running real deal Trinity? Would love to see some pics of her.. My crew grew her for years in the late nineties early 2000's seems the one person we know who is still holding her won't give it up... would love to see her in all her glory again. I miss a strain like trinity. She was dank at 60 days..... none of this 70- 80 day shit with trinwa... Send you to the moon at 60...
I am looking for the original Trinity...so much disinformation about it like people from Kansas claiming they started it. I am one of a small handful of people that know the actual history of the Trinity as I had the very first cutting off the first mother. My partner Belly from Eugene,OR took a trip to SF in summer '93 and stopped in Trinity County on the way back where he purchased a 1/4 oz of some random outdoor. It had one seed. He sprouted it and kept it in a closet away from his grow room and didn't show it to me until he was ready to harvest. I couldn't believe my eyes or nose...lol. Usually I wake up from a dream when I have this feeling. I grew my first round in Winter of 93. In 94 I shared it with George Clinton and Pfunk at Deer Creek Lollapalooza after staying an extra day from the Dead show there before going onward to Chicago. Belly did not want to give the cutting out but I persuaded him to let us do so in case we lost it so this angelic strain would always be available. It is my baby...my fav since I first laid eyes on her. My roommate gave it to his friends in Kansas when they visited us in '95 and thats how it got around KS, Montana and CO. We gave it to Jason of Jerome Baker who made sure it made its way to breeders in AMST. But I lost it in 2002 and have been trying to find ever since but its always one of the inferior crosses we did. And there is one kid here in Eugene that has it but won't let us have it even though we started it because he wants to OWN it. I would appreciate anyone helping getting it back into its daddies hands.

MoTrin

MoTrin

Trinity clone out of Eugene Circa 94-99, Lamb's Breath (bread) clone out of Eugene 94-99 *should be noted I smoked the same LB in 1986-87 in Indiana that I grew while living in Eugene 94-99, so the LB clone did float around the country ....Skunk #1 from the late 80's. Richy Rich out of Bay area 06 ish. Real deal Diesel (aka daywrecker) , i call it the grinder killer.. some of the only weed that always gummed up my grinder to the point of being unusable without a good cleaning.. never before work type smoke.
I also grew the Lambs here in Eug...I wonder if we met. I knew Richy Rich RIP. And Of course we referred to the Trinity as the Trin, the Trinwah but most of all the TC.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Freat thread Deep underground, the reason I bother setting up to these websites is because in my youth I Lauster incredible Northern lights good. Before since he deep underground, the reason I bother setting up to these websites is because in my youth I Lauster incredible Northern lights cut. Before Cincy seeds in Bridget sensi seeds inbred it too much

sonoragold

sonoragold

I am looking for the original Trinity...so much disinformation about it like people from Kansas claiming they started it. I am one of a small handful of people that know the actual history of the Trinity as I had the very first cutting off the first mother. My partner Belly from Eugene,OR took a trip to SF in summer '93 and stopped in Trinity County on the way back where he purchased a 1/4 oz of some random outdoor. It had one seed. He sprouted it and kept it in a closet away from his grow room and didn't show it to me until he was ready to harvest. I couldn't believe my eyes or nose...lol. Usually I wake up from a dream when I have this feeling. I grew my first round in Winter of 93. In 94 I shared it with George Clinton and Pfunk at Deer Creek Lollapalooza after staying an extra day from the Dead show there before going onward to Chicago. Belly did not want to give the cutting out but I persuaded him to let us do so in case we lost it so this angelic strain would always be available. It is my baby...my fav since I first laid eyes on her. My roommate gave it to his friends in Kansas when they visited us in '95 and thats how it got around KS, Montana and CO. We gave it to Jason of Jerome Baker who made sure it made its way to breeders in AMST. But I lost it in 2002 and have been trying to find ever since but its always one of the inferior crosses we did. And there is one kid here in Eugene that has it but won't let us have it even though we started it because he wants to OWN it. I would appreciate anyone helping getting it back into its daddies hands.
Let me put my boots on,,getting deep in here..bro...

sonoragold

sonoragold

The amount of strains lost and gone,makes you want to cry,saying that I just got a few cuts of nl that the guys kept goin for 20 odd year,grew the. Original years. ago,ever since I've tryed a few different nl,seeds none have been it,I'm hopeful with these, guy. I got them from is as legit as they come,cant wait to flower them out!76
Get ahold of the owner of classic seeds,he has legit seeds of NL..

slausongardens

slausongardens

We were getting a strain called florida Gump in Arizona in the early 00's.. a lot of people called it lemon head too.

Straight lemon pinesol.. almost similar to og but not. Way louder and more lemon then pine.. it was a different kinda pinesol smell.

I guess their grow got raided and we never saw it again and I've never even heard of it again. Wish I could get some info on it.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Ive gotten a similar strain, smells like the lemon version of pinesol, instead of the original scent. Ive heard of two other super lemon cuts called Lemon G and Lemon tree that both look amazing, and probly are similar to that Gump

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dissing ndn quess there is a first for everything .

Rumor has it elite was a snitch around the boards also but rumors are not always true ..
@n8ative farmer hit me a pm when u get a minute wanna see how the Mrs is doing

true grit

true grit

He was growin out of cups in a lil closet before he got his ass busted again was no breeder at all.

U can say what u want,,,dude made killer crosses..his gear is better than most of the beans I see out now,,never Hermed on me and always bulked up ..oh,,and how about your breeding,,I mean lack of..

Exactly. Dont really matter how he did it, he dropped some straight classics. Some are hit and miss but others are straight fire...still.
Im going through some original Lemon Larry right now, and am very lucky/happy to have em.

Heres an old genetic thats almost lost I happen to get recently... the original Goo. Not Gooey, but Goo. havent run it yet, anybody else run her?

Also working on some original NL beans from a homie to work into some ish.

sonoragold

sonoragold

are u familiar with any of the work the guy your dissing has done? And given out to the community for free.
Nope and don't care,,he was for no reason talking smack about a person I knew that had amazing genetics and was sharing them with the growing community as other breeders were hoarding these elite clones..

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Tellin the truth seen it myself elite was no breeder not even close. truth hurts boys. I knew him well myself just say in how he bred his plants put a bunch together in cups in a closet and what seeds came out came out he was a seller more than a breeder. The Lemon Larry isn't elites he put a bunch of others people work together boys just callin what it is, that's all. Never called myself a breeder now did I, hehe.

sonoragold

sonoragold

Well,,the truth is their were a lot of jealous breeders at the time trying to knock him down because they couldn't match what he was doing..so far I haven't seen anything by you that would compare..Truth hurts..calln it as I see it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom