LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I think elite fits all the criteria for chucker,but he could sure put the right plants in that closet.super sour deez,ult chem 08,(and their common denominator) sour larry will all go to the grave with me,not to mention the others I seek;lemon larry(also a sour larry progeny),chemhead,twisted purple og,his banana x's,super strawberry d.that's a bucket list for any grower

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Exactly. Dont really matter how he did it, he dropped some straight classics. Some are hit and miss but others are straight fire...still.
Im going through some original Lemon Larry right now, and am very lucky/happy to have em.

Heres an old genetic thats almost lost I happen to get recently... the original Goo. Not Gooey, but Goo. havent run it yet, anybody else run her?

Also working on some original NL beans from a homie to work into some ish.
Gawd I miss straight goo.so bright,and that smell.I donated for a ton of that sticky icky over the years.....94ish

true grit

true grit

Tellin the truth seen it myself elite was no breeder not even close. truth hurts boys. I knew him well myself just say in how he bred his plants put a bunch together in cups in a closet and what seeds came out came out he was a seller more than a breeder. The Lemon Larry isn't elites he put a bunch of others people work together boys just callin what it is, that's all. Never called myself a breeder now did I, hehe.

Point was not that he was a legit breeder, pollen chucked or not his crosses have proved more worthy than many who are still breeding and respected.
I think elite fits all the criteria for chucker,but he could sure put the right plants in that closet.super sour deez,ult chem 08,(and their common denominator) sour larry will all go to the grave with me,not to mention the others I seek;lemon larry(also a sour larry progeny),chemhead,twisted purple og,his banana x's,super strawberry d.that's a bucket list for any grower

Truth those and others will be many folks favorites and go to for some time to come. Not all were great, but Im still stoked going through his stock.
Gawd I miss straight goo.so bright,and that smell.I donated for a ton of that sticky icky over the years.....94ish

Never tried her myself, looking forward to sampling her though soon.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Isn't that the same guy that lived down the hill or on the otrher side of the hill from MC?
I need to chuck some pollen so I can be internet famous too:eek:

slausongardens

slausongardens

Isn't that the same guy that lived down the hill or on the otrher side of the hill from MC?
I need to chuck some pollen so I can be internet famous too:eek:

I think he rented a trailer from him before he got busted.. elite definitely had some good genetics in his stable and made a bunch of insane stuff at a time when no one else really had that stuff.. but based on what people say about him he was a scumbag lol but still responsible for some classics like twisted purple and ultimate chem and lemon larry.

william76

william76

I think he rented a trailer from him before he got busted.. elite definitely had some good genetics in his stable and made a bunch of insane stuff at a time when no one else really had that stuff.. but based on what people say about him he was a scumbag lol but still responsible for some classics like twisted purple and ultimate chem and lemon larry.
My nl cut,20 odd year old cut,
IMG 20150523 171250
normaly grows a big single cola,this one was topped,76

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

I am growing random bagseed batches and came across a pheno that is NOT sweet skunk. 8 nodes yesterday and I just topped it at the 5th and am attempting to clone the cutting in an aerogarden. the smell is that highway stuff, you drive for a good mile smelling that dead skunk. definitely the stinkiest non flowering plant I've had

click80

click80

I have a shitload of seeds that I lucked into from this girls uncle. I think this guy who had been collecting strains since the 60s was a little irritated because he had to get rid of everything and just randomly named the seeds and cuts. At the time I was all about names and I think he did it to screw with me. Anyway I ended up with all sorts of seeds and a bunch of cuts and none look like what they were named.

I have one which was supposed to be a NYCD but I have had multiple people tell me it isn't. Anyway, it's got the fuel smell but also a different lemon smell, maybe Piney? It also has a fruity undertone, people say it's like apple/strawberry, but I think it's just plain fruity and the other smells alters it to kind of get that weird apple/strawberry smell. Everyone says it gives zero anxiety but is not sedating. Plus people with high tolerance, who really love it, say that its still very strong. From what I know about cannabinoids that does not make sense, not that I am any expert. Plus I don't smoke so I can't even evaluate my own shit.

It can grow 6ft indoors easily, but just one meristem pinch turns it into a great flattop with lots of tops and will stay at/under 4ft and yield is incredible. Oh, plus the pistils are abnormally red, right from the start of flowering.

I gave a guy who had never done anything but burn shit up in a closet my old tent and lights and some cuts of this one and he got 6 per plant, four plants, under a 400.

The reason I posted this with the above quote was that he also gave me a "Pineapple Express" that looks nothing like PE and is another great strain. Grows easy, loves high nutes or low nutes (?) and gives a great yield.
Then just noticed this. It was 6 plants under 2 600s 3-4 per plant

H

happy b

Well,,the truth is their were a lot of jealous breeders at the time trying to knock him down because they couldn't match what he was doing..so far I haven't seen anything by you that would compare..Truth hurts..calln it as I see it..
So youv never heard of 88g13hashplant?the one in almost all of bodhis new releases?you know the legendary strain of the guy your dissing who has done LOADS for the weed community?

H

happy b

Yea,iv actually not had it long,the guy I got it from has kept and grew it all that time,was thinkin of gettin a bodhi nl male and hitting it with that,76
Bodhis nl are kinda hard to get.they sell pretty fast i think.you might b able to get em from the seed vault of cali or great lake genetix.failing that theres a redeye nl bx that im sure is the same ones bodhi uses.the strain the backcrossed it too is also a bodhi strain,white lotus but i dont think thered be much WL in it now.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Nope and don't care,,he was for no reason talking smack about a person I knew that had amazing genetics and was sharing them with the growing community as other breeders were hoarding these elite clones..

Man you just have no clue how silly you sound to those of us who know NDN. He's hands down the most giving person I Ever met on the boards and please enlighten us, how is he lacking in breeding ? Have you heard of free Leonard ? How about 88g13hp or deadly g ? It's a IBL at this point and been shared freely for years by the man you just dissed. You have no fukin clue what your talking about slick

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Freat thread Deep underground, the reason I bother setting up to these websites is because in my youth I Lauster incredible Northern lights good. Before since he deep underground, the reason I bother setting up to these websites is because in my youth I Lauster incredible Northern lights cut. Before Cincy seeds in Bridget sensi seeds inbred it too much

Siri and her huge rack was really faded when she wrote this. Let me rewrite it like it was supposed to be:

Great thread, the reason I bothered to sign up to these websites is because in my youth we may have had the original Northern #5 cut and lost it because of amateur mistakes. Sensi Seeds and all the other sources have lost the original #5 mom and it was a great loss to all of us. All seed banks claiming to have the #5 cannot be true, it is a clone only. It is gone forever maybe. Always PURPLE never GREEN. A perfect example of losing the best genetics because of hoarding. I will never forget having the cut of #5 and smoking on it. This cut was amazing, it was the mother of all mothers. Not much more to say other than I hope she is found someday. "higher than giraffe pussy" ...SHARE....

Last edited:
Top Bottom