lost orders??

• Thread starter death machine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

death machine

ive ordered from 3 other different sites and i have always got my order,this was the 1st time i never got my goods, by what peeps are saying on this thread is half get there order and half dont,ive learned a very good lesson,never send cash period,

S

SSHZ

Over the last year or so, I had 3 orders lost. But I've received 4 or 5 with no problem. The last one a few weeks ago was sent b ut my wife, but she didn't follow my directions and sent it international express. It never got there and I'm kind of hoping it will be sent back eventually..........

L

luvinlife

whoa man I dont think its like that; half and half....I think there are a majority of folks here gettin their stuff or the big drops wouldnt be sellin out in under 5 minutes EVERY time. The orders DO make it. Ive had quite a few orders from here in the last year and they were all for more than you are talkin about(yes cash) and all made it! all were sent EMI. it cost some extra money but it's always worth it. There are lots of great genes here at the farm and for you to deter folks on acct of your honest mistake could be misleading......YOu cant just stuff cash in the envelope and hope it makes it...be discreet and use your imagination....Im not tryin to step on anyones toes just sharing my experiences

G

greyfx

I have received every order I have placed from here and my last order I sent $200.00 in cash inside a playstation 2 game plastic box with the order folded up and money inside of it hidden. They received it and I got my beans. Send it Express Mail International so you can track it as others have stated. You can get that flat envelope thing and fill out customs forms and voila your good to go and you can track your money all the way to logic, and I even sent an email to thcfarmer letting them know when the money would be there because they guaranteed it by a certain date. I have all my goods and some FREE seeds, best service ever.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I've ordered seeds here on a few times and got it everytime after a couple of weeks. It's not THCFarmer's fault if your money does not make it all the way. I believe that either someone stole your cash or it had gotten lost in the mail. How does a money order make any difference? If it gets stolen..it is still gone and you still paid money for it.

D

death machine

og raskal,, no 1 is being a troll we are just having a chat about who has got there orders and who has not. no need to ban any 1 .no 1 has said any out of line but there sure and hell seems to be alot of folks not getting there beans, all i am doing is just raising a legit question, no 1 likes sending out cash and not recieving there goods ,,take a deep breath and calm down, if some 1 deserves to be pissed its the folks that are getting ripped;;; let me give an example, my grandmother lives in canada, i live in the states, i send her 50 dollors every christmas and i have for the last 10 years in a card, she has recieved it every year and it has not been stolen yet in the mail, now why is it that peeps are sending envelopes to spain and they are getting stolen or what ever it dont make sense that is all, that is why i made this post. i as well deserve an answer as well as every 1 else

southstreets

southstreets

i've ordered off this side 5 times within the last couple months... with an order for more than 600 and all 4 have made it so far!!! my only bitch was i paid extra for shipping cuz i ordered more than 4 packs and they shipped everything in 1 package and got assed out 10 bucks and some freebies!!! other than that this site is legit!!! the last order im sendin the money for is the alien kush..

O

ograskal

sorry calling other standup members asshole etc. is not just having a chat......read through his posts and you will see he is nothing but a lieng troll....~ogr

M

Mr_SLaTe

hey death machine...if you send cash thru this site using regular mail you will not get your beans. its just one of them things you need to either do alot of reading before hand, or learn the hard way like most everyone else.

this is only my opinion but i have a feeling that not one person who has sent in cash regular mail has ever received a positive outcome.from what i have read that is the the picture i see painted. i had to learn the hard way. i contacted owner and he stated that his country mail is very seedy( no pun intended) and the mail gets ripped off on the regular. i have a hard time believeing every single letter gets stolen.....the odds in that are pretty unrealistic, but there is no way to prove for sure if they are getting the funds or not. i use other seedbanks in spain and send cash...and i have never lost a letter to any other seed bank. so that is why i say its unrealistic that none of the cash orders for here make it to there destination.

but if you mail using emi, the odds improve almost 100%. so i would suggest that if there is something you want to order from here to use emi.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:D OGR is awesome.. :D I just sent over $1K+ in cash, never thought twice about it.. EMI is the only way to go..

I didn't receive any freebies.. don't care.. :giggle

IMO, I get the ability to acquire kick ass Cali Kush and Chem crosses that I would not be able to otherwise. It's worth it to me.. :rock

R

Radio_Dread

:

IMO, I get the ability to acquire kick ass Cali Kush and Chem crosses that I would not be able to otherwise. It's worth it to me.. :rock

i totally agree with you and that why this site is kick ass. EMI everytime and you will have no prob. they even give you money back if it gets there later than its suppose too.

H

haze89

og raskal,, no 1 is being a troll we are just having a chat about who has got there orders and who has not. no need to ban any 1 .no 1 has said any out of line but there sure and hell seems to be alot of folks not getting there beans, all i am doing is just raising a legit question, no 1 likes sending out cash and not recieving there goods ,,take a deep breath and calm down, if some 1 deserves to be pissed its the folks that are getting ripped;;; let me give an example, my grandmother lives in canada, i live in the states, i send her 50 dollors every christmas and i have for the last 10 years in a card, she has recieved it every year and it has not been stolen yet in the mail, now why is it that peeps are sending envelopes to spain and they are getting stolen or what ever it dont make sense that is all, that is why i made this post. i as well deserve an answer as well as every 1 else

sorry calling other standup members asshole etc. is not just having a chat......read through his posts and you will see he is nothing but a lieng troll....~ogr

Yeah man the dude OGR was calling a troll was without a doubt a 100% troll monster. I bet he posts on rollitup daily. haha. I've lost money in the mail aswell, yet the gene's that the farm provides are second to none. Also, to suggest that logic would pocket your cash is ridiculous. Logic has been nothing but awesome to everyone (trolls aside) in this community and I 100% trust him with my money, regardless of whether or not the post misplaces an envelope or 2.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
another happy customer here ,7orders none under $500 .00, and received every one.But I wish all you guys would stop buying my gear....hahaha,,shamus

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
3 for 3. All three were sent EMI. None lost.

Fred

R

robbiedublu

Recently an order of mine never made it and I have a tracking # for all the good it does me. What am I gonna do? Go to the post office and complain that my cash got lost in the mail? They wanna know what I sent and what it was for, I don't think so.
I don't believe that anyone associated with THC farmer would take it but if you have a bunch of letters from foereign countries, all containing cash, going to a certain address, sooner or later someone in the post office there or a delivery person will figure it out. If they're smart they just take a few here and there so that the merchant doesn't change the delivery address. Not sure why Logic can't take money orders or cc as that would eliminate the problem. Maybe it's not as easy to set up in Spain as other countries. It's his business and he can run it the way he likes.
#1 rule when sending cash is never send more than you can afford to lose.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I have ordered maybe 7 or 8 times and my money was received all times and I received all but one package which probably got grabbed by local officials. So I would say THCFarmer is legit!

I think some people have unreasonable expectations considering the products, the nature of the hobby, etc.

Even better logic is quick to ban whining wankers.

JB

O

OG4UanME

another happy costomer here!! 6 emi every time from the get go, now i just have to pay my rent, lol.

N

negative 1

i had the same thing happen but i also didn't send ime so it's my damn fault <kicks self in ass hard> noone to blame but my damn self. i felt bad for the company more than myself...other than missing some great genetics and possibly giving myself a bad name. sorry again!
negs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom