Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Well, im still working on things.. I need to get another a/c installed, so i can install a few more lights, etc..

Much like my last journal, it will be a work in process. My last journal, Tub Girls can be found here:

Here is a shot from the last system/crop...

Harvest1
L

Lost

Ok, on the the new!!

First off I need to thank Bossman for all of his help. Not only did help help me build a wall, but he also was a huge help with thinking out setup possibilities. I cannot wait to see his MPD setup, because this guy has the vision, but also the carpentry to make it come to life. Thanks bro!

System runs just over 100 gallons. I would say im looking at 20 gallons per tub, i kept the drain level as high as possible. Also you will note my oversized drains. I may paint these black, but changing the res every week, I doubt ill need too. Time will tell...

Mpd1
Mpd2
Mpd3
Mpd4
Mpd5
L

Lost

Im running a 1100 gph pump for the feeds and a 500 gph chiller pump. I am not running drip at this time. Chiller is a 1/3 hp prime modular chiller, and the air pump is a hailea hi-blo 80.

I need to get the 2 ton a/c up and running, as well as 4 more 1k's to replace the 2 600's and a few extra for all the coco pots...

Thats all for now. Feel free to comment :)

Mpd6
Mpd7
Mpd8
Mpd9
Mpd10
Mpd11
Mpd12
Mpd13
bigdrty

bigdrty

looking sick!, I am still in construction on my room, cant wait to get this show up and running, keep the pictures coming!, what week are you on?.. and how many plants and lights did you end up running.

Drty.

E

easypleasie

Damn bro, you already got plants growing in there! I'm way behind on my build. Had a change of plans with my veg room so it's taking me longer to get things done.

You could use that aluminum tape to block light into your drain lines. It will also reflect radiant heat!

What's your setup gonna be? I'll have a couple coco plants in my room, too :)

P

Pandaman

What an incredible system! I don't understand half the things i saw in those pictures...

This means that I have to stay and learn!

Subscribed!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Great to see ya getting this together. The bucket threads have been changing the way people think about indoor. Awesome work Lost. Really cool bro.

I am down for the show! Subscribed

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
At first glance the electronic ballast reminded me of amplifiers. I was looking for the subs there for a minute...lol

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Lookin good lost.
That big girl is she in flower yet?
I like those big drain's I think I will go that route.
Keep up the good work. I will see you soon.

E

easypleasie

I thought the same about the amplifiers lol.

I like the big drains too. The 1" just seemed a little too small for my setup. Instead of the ebb n flow connections, I'm using 1.5" kitchen drains lol

L

Lost

How many tubs you running there, Lost?

Im running 4 at the moment. Once all is well, it will become a 16 plant system total, but that is down the road at this point.

what week are you on

Drty.

These girls are just starting week 2 of flower. I put one in at 12 inches, 18 inches, 26 inches and the tree at roughly 38 inches.

You could use that aluminum tape to block light into your drain lines. It will also reflect radiant heat!

Very smart, ill get right on it!

Lookin good lost.
That big girl is she in flower yet?
I like those big drain's I think I will go that route.
Keep up the good work. I will see you soon.

Come over tommorrow!
Yes, she is about 1 1/2 weeks into flower. Im loving the big drains. When you see them in action im sure you will like them too. The tubing needs a bit to coaxing to get to bend the way you want. Im thinking of lightly heating with a propane torch to get the "memory; reset on the tubing..

Thanks for the comments everyone!!

L

Lost

very sweet lost, looking killer!!

good luck

dds

I was remiss in thanking you in the beginning of the thread and for that I apologise. Thank you very much for your hard work, with out you none of this wold be possible!

:anim_19:

L

Lost

Get them at home depot, 11.97 I think... Do not get the ones at lowes, the square lid ones. They are just not as good. Sometimes they they are out.. Same thing with the tubing. The stores in the socal area should be getting another shipment soon since I bought out everything they had, LOL!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

if home depot and lowes were smart they would set up an area for indoor gardens and just have everything I bet they would make a fuck load of cash off that idea... dang I should work for HD

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Just drove from HD to HD.
I guess tote season Is over. WTH
Found em and picked up 10. Thanx again bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom