Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Mag ballast's along with more heat and more electric usage put out less light. Much less then a good digital. A good digital will put out twice as many Foot candles as a mag ballast.
My .02

L

Lost

Agreed Bossman. Sometimes getting up and running for as little $ as possible is the goal and with medical bills like i have had the last few years, I can only afford so many digitals. They are brighter and cooler tho :)

mikeross

mikeross

wow finally done reading this whole journal. Really good read... ton of valuable info.

So how big was that big bubba at flip? Did you end up flipping here at 36-40"? Looks tasty already.

During the long read lol I saw picture of a manifold you built. I wanted to ask you about building a 3 pump manifold for 3 danner 1800gph pumps. Any idea what size main feed line I should run if I have 5400gph running through it.

Thanks man... looking forward to more pics.

L

Lost

Bossman and I personally tore down and chopped the last of my garden. Boss has my Dawgs and I wish him the best with them! The smoke is really good. Something special for sure. Beyond top shelf.. All the wreckage of G13 wit a fruity smell. Crazy.

Thx DD's..

Once again thanks for showing us how much we have to learn DD's.

I hope you come out of the closet soon.. We know who you are :)

aleYarok

aleYarok

im gonna miss your journals... better get rocking quickly in your new crib! good luck with everything bro. bossman is one lucky guy!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Dude that Dawgs is a heavey hitter.
I was definitly impressed with the pow factor.
Great job on that DD and also Lost for grow.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hey lost, sorry to hear about your medical troubles, I hope you make a swift recovery. Your an inspiration to many here at the farm and I wish you all the best as you transition to a new home. Congrats on finding a great 13 dawgz keeper, I cant wait to try mine!! If you find yourself in my neck of the woods, holla!!

C

Coxie

Lost,

I appreciate all the help you gave me during my mpb learning curve. Congrats on the harvest. I wish you complete health brother, and don't forget to toke, vape, and bong your meds.

You've got a lot to offer, and I'll be looking for your next grow thread when you get settled.

Coxie

Latest posts

Top Bottom