lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Looking great UKC....I had a seed in my SSSDH via OJD, which I planted...has been going for about a month now I think:

IMG 7389

IMG 7388

Gonna get my LR#2 beans wet I think....my sunflowers and tomatoes almost died whilst I was at the 420 from lack of water...it's deffo sunny enough for the autos down here...

U

ukcheesehead

Looking great UKC....I had a seed in my SSSDH via OJD, which I planted...has been going for about a month now I think:

wicked hope we find a grl or 2 will be a great cross

Gonna get my LR#2 beans wet I think....my sunflowers and tomatoes almost died whilst I was at the 420 from lack of water...it's deffo sunny enough for the autos down here...

yep my lowlife are doing great outside . check the thread

U

ukcheesehead

update

pic 1 ak47
pic 2 ak47 hindu kush
pic 3 white russian
pic 4 psychosis and psychoberry (slowly sorting the yellowing leafs out )

the autos are filling up now very fast like over night u can see the buds have got bigger .

Ak47
Ak47hindu
Wr
Psychosis x berry
Solidopc

Solidopc

The autos look quite nice. Never really considered autos before. Can't wait to see your pyschoberry start kicking in. Looking forward to that one.

U

ukcheesehead

the lowlifes are realy starting to fill out now you can see the differance in 3 days

heres the AK47 X HINDU KUSH

ak47 and white russain to follow shortly

Hinduak
Akhindu
Ak47hindu
U

ukcheesehead

out of the WR ,AK47 and AK47 X HINDU KUSH the hindu will finish the first . shes packing on the weight and thc now and smells great . i would say around 2 maybe 3 more weeks left but as im going 12/12 and flowering my psychosis it mite take a week or 2 longer .. we will see.

photos

Hindu cola 003
Hindu cola 004
U

ukcheesehead

thanks mate realy happy with them atm .so easy to grow . but its all down to the taste test after ive cropped . the WR is going to go 100days plus just hope ive room for it in the tent once the pyschosis is streching when i go 12/12

U

ukcheesehead

psychosis and pschoberry update

just repotted into 6.5 ltr pots . flushed with 5.8ph
when i see roots out of the holes of the pots im going 12/12 cant wait no longer hopefully the ak47 and ak47/hindu will be chopped in the next 3 weeks so i have room for the flowering clones. the WR might have to go out side as she has a good 4 weeks maybe more left .

Psycho repot 001
Psycho repot 002
U

ukcheesehead

not sure what to do

well thcfarmers ive just spent 20 mins looking at my last pyschosis diary at the size of the plants when i went 12/12 and the size of them when they stopped streching .i got a bad feeling the plants in the tent now are too big to lst like i do .

heres 2 photos from my last lst with psychosis

1st pic is day 1 12/12 clones were around 15" i think mine now are 22"
2nd pic is day 28 then streched for around 12 more days and i had to bend them n tie braches down . i was 2" from my filter with the refector .
so im thinking of getting my scrog net out and doing a 4 plant maybe 6 plant scrog . ive still got the lowlifes in flower .so if i do scrog it wont be for a cpl of weeks . if i dont and do a lst and hope for the best i will go 12/12 next weekend

Day 1
Day28
U

ukcheesehead

i was thinking i cud also trim the plants back 6" . i think herbie did this in 1 of his grows .
only thing would doing this make more single smaller colas ? as the way they are now if i flowered i would have 2 big colas per plant .

U

ukcheesehead

ak47x hindu kush update

realy filling up now . nice spicey smell realy pushing out the thc now . all meen well i will start flushing in 7 to 10 days time . will up date the ak47 and white russain soon.
got a little bit of tip burn as ive raised the ec to 1.7 . some of the leafs are curling from the temp . refector has been moved up 3"

Ak47hindu sunday 001
Ak47hindu sunday 004
F

FastForward

i was thinking i cud also trim the plants back 6" . i think herbie did this in 1 of his grows .
only thing would doing this make more single smaller colas ? as the way they are now if i flowered i would have 2 big colas per plant .

Why would you do that? There's better ways to save headroom.....like bending the tops over. If it breaks badly, splint it with some tape - but it should just gently crack and form a big fat knuckle. From those photos you look fine for height though??

U

ukcheesehead

them pics were the last grow btw....
my clones now are 56cm tall the shelf for my dripper run off is 30cm tall
leaves me with 116cm to the top of the tent . take away 20cm for the refector thats 96cm for the plants to strech and the gap from the bulb to the tops of the plants..

think i mite get rid of 2 plants and tie up the 4 whats left

F

FastForward

The psycho stays short doesn't it? Not too much stretch at all....my mates came out tiny because he didn't veg her long enough. Your plants are 56cm tall now, you've got 96cm room, so they won't do a 2x stretch on you....i.e. you've got room...at least, that's how it looks from over here... :)

U

ukcheesehead

The psycho stays short doesn't it? Not too much stretch at all....my mates came out tiny because he didn't veg her long enough. Your plants are 56cm tall now, you've got 96cm room, so they won't do a 2x stretch on you....i.e. you've got room...at least, that's how it looks from over here... :)

no mate pyscho streches alot . last grow they x2 maybe more . cheese stays short .but that might be because i used a bulb with blue in it as well .

F

FastForward

no mate pyscho streches alot . last grow they x2 maybe more . cheese stays short .but that might be because i used a bulb with blue in it as well .

Ah...the psycho that my mate has stayed short...which makes me think it's not proper psycho...

Top Bottom