• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

update

heres a update

lowlifes are getting a ec of 1.4 ph 5.8 1ml regen a root 1ml headmasta

psychosis and psychoberry are getting ec 1.4 ph 5.8 1 ml regen a root .

the wr is now 30 and a half inch tall . will she hit the 3ft mark ???? just hope she yeilds for me lol .theres a nice spicey smell coming from the ak47/hindu kush . nothing from the ak47 tho as yet ..

will update the plants out side tomorrow ...

LightON 001
LightON 002
LightON 003
LightON 004
U

ukcheesehead

40 days from putting into coco .

ph 5.8 ec 1.4 going to feed ec 1.5 tomorrow .1ml regen a root and 1ml of headmasta per ltr

pic 1 white russain
pic 2 ak47
pic 3 ak47 x hindu kush

Wr
Ak47
Ak47 x hindu kush
U

ukcheesehead

update

the white russain is slowing down now . but shes still a wopping 34" tall and looking great

Sssdh 002
U

ukcheesehead

just got the tape on the wr and it looks like its stopped growing . she stands at 34 .5 inch . bud sites are starting to fatten up now shes on day 44 from when i popped the germed seed into coco . i think she will take a week or 2 longer than the others as shes so big ..i will be changeing the light to 12/12 in 2 or 3 weeks as the clones of psychosis n psychoberry are getting big .

J

Jaystar

nice 1 mate looking very nice ive gotta a short ass pheno masterlow she prob wont even break the 1ft mark she stands at a whopping 6,half ins tall lol she,ll be a fat bitch come 10weeks

plant210.jpg

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Uk Cheese, looks like you've got everything ticking over very nicely, props to ya bro... how are the Toms doing :)

U

ukcheesehead

Uk Cheese, looks like you've got everything ticking over very nicely, props to ya bro... how are the Toms doing :)

great ta i posted some pics in the tom thread , they are flowering now

T

Trillion

ukcheese can you turn the individual drippers off on the topspin or do you have to use all 12?

T

Trillion

did u get the topspin 12 plant kit from progrow? The aquashuttle 6 dripper manifold has individual shut off valves and you can connect up a few manifolds but i figure id just copy you, can't go wrong

U

ukcheesehead

yep progrow . topspin is simple . if u look back in my last psychosis thread its got a photo of the topspin , filter and non rtn valve . when u put the hose pipeing on to the valve and filter dip the hose pipe into hot water first for 30 secs then push it on will go on easyer and right to the end . then when it cools it will be 100% stuck on there . make sure its on the right way b4 u do that lol

U

ukcheesehead

WR is still standing at 44 and a half inch tall the ak47 is 28" and the ak47xhindu is 24" tall . heres some pics

1st WR
2nd AK47 X HINDU KUSH

the pic of the ak47 didnt come out very good .
as from tomorrow i will be useing a new camera ive got myself a nikon d60 on its way . but cant aford the macro lens yet .

just gave them a flush of ph 5.8 water as im upping there feed tomorrow to ec 1.6

Wr34inch
Ak47xhindu 24inch
U

ukcheesehead

off topic .... last night i found a seed in some sssdh what i got of jah he said his sssdh plant got hit by some g13haze male pol when he was making his seeds the other month . so ive put the seed in some tissue too see what happens

SSSDH 013
U

ukcheesehead

also today the post man delived 10 lowlife lemon skunks and 10 white russain x nycd
will get them germed soon

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ukcheese your plants are looking good bro:)

pop that sssdh x g13 haze, you will get sumthing potent from it.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

allready done it . fingers crossed it will pop .

my grow partner has sum more sssdh xg13 haze seeds, ill get sum more testers out to you bro. Ive got sum freebies coming to the farm soon and they all are g13 haze hybrids like ojds

U

ukcheesehead

cpl of pics of the psychosis and psychoberry out of the tent

ph 5.8 ec 1.4 1 lm regen a root still in 3.6 ltr pots will repot to final 6.5ltr pots next week as im going to flower on the 1st .

Clones 003
Clones 005
Top Bottom