lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

Very nice uk. Makes me all the more excited to see what my straight Lowryder 2 are gonna turn out like. And more so what awsome new autos I may come up with after crossing it to some of my females.

cool .what u crossing? i would cross a af with my psychosis but it will take to long .if only u cud make a af after the 1st cross lol not 5 or 6 like u have too.

G

Gorrillagrower

I have BIG plans for the right male....... Id like to hit my ECSD clone only as well as ECSD IBL also Alpha Diesel Chem DD Bubba Kush SFV OG and a few others. Im just really liken the idea of auto flower in general. And if it takes 3-4-5 tries at it to get them to auto then so be it. All I got is time.

U

ukcheesehead

I have BIG plans for the right male....... Id like to hit my ECSD clone only as well as ECSD IBL also Alpha Diesel Chem DD Bubba Kush SFV OG and a few others. Im just really liken the idea of auto flower in general. And if it takes 3-4-5 tries at it to get them to auto then so be it. All I got is time.

sound. ive got some ak47 x nycd AF seeds will pop them soon n see what there like ....

U

ukcheesehead

Update on the psychosis n psychoberry

after having to move the tent n plants to a safe addy (due to a promlem on a differant forum ) ive just been there to take a cpl of pics .... spent 30mins putting the bendz on and tieing some braches down .. will do more this weekend .

ec 1.5
ph 5.8
1ml head masta
1ml regen a root
1300ml per 6.5 ltr pot
run off ec 1.6

Tent 001
Tent 003
Solidopc

Solidopc

Is the cut of stackins psychosis still in there, or did it have to go to make room? Glad you got things sorted out anyway.

U

ukcheesehead

Is the cut of stackins psychosis still in there, or did it have to go to make room? Glad you got things sorted out anyway.

not sure if stackins cut is the same as my cut 2bh. his looked differant. . atm theres 2 psychosis 2 psychoberry in the tent . yep things were sorted but best to be safe than sorry thats why ive moved the tent .

F

FastForward

Man, I hope you're all cool....having to move your grow sucks.....and besides, you only need one forum and you're already here :) Plants look great as always....my LR#2s are going ridiculously slowly for some reason...still got them indoors until they're big enough to handle outside.

U

ukcheesehead

they look beasts m8 :)

sure are glad i got rid of 2 tho if i still had the 6 it would to full in there .,.

righty , im changingthe bud box about , im getting rid of the dripper shelf as the reflector is at it highest and im hitting 27c lights on , they still have a good 3 weeks left of strech to go. so what ive done is ordered a 1m sq 100l drip tray . i will place the pots onto upside down pot saucer . least i can still run to waste this way but will have to use my water pump to suck out the waste water .
doing this will give me a good 15" more space ... also getting a new 125 carbon filter 1 of the new Rhino pro phat filters . as we are having work done on the roof of the house some point over the next 3 months ........

U

ukcheesehead

psychosis and psychoberry update

DAY 15 12/12

when i re set up the tent on wensday with out the shelf i will take all the bendz off n let the 4 plants do there thing .

Day 15 1212 005
Day 15 1212 008
Day 15 1212 009
Day 15 1212 010
Day 15 1212 011
Solidopc

Solidopc

Which of the two is pictured with the double serration on the leafs, pyschosis, pyschoberry or both? Stackins cut doesn't have it hardly at all only ever on the very largest leafs. So defo aint one of those two. Would love to know what it is, as it's a stinky sweet and sour smoke that is very nice. Will be ditching it though now i have the others in veg.

U

ukcheesehead

Which of the two is pictured with the double serration on the leafs, pyschosis, pyschoberry or both? Stackins cut doesn't have it hardly at all only ever on the very largest leafs. So defo aint one of those two. Would love to know what it is, as it's a stinky sweet and sour smoke that is very nice. Will be ditching it though now i have the others in veg.

leaf photos is psychosis .... i found psychosis pushed out more double serration then the cheese i had .

H

herbalist

blessed. real proper scene goin dere bredrin all d best to an urs man.
were can i get some autoflowerers like that??
or even better the 1's crossed wit diesel?

U

ukcheesehead

update day 21 12/12

will be removing the bendz some point this weekend . ...
got loads of bud sites and a nearly even screen part from 2 or 3 colas ..

ive pimpped up the budbox a little lol

added....
a 2nd clip on fan
new carbon filter
a 1m sq tray and got rid of my dripper shelf
rvk100mm for my air intake as im getting very high heat when the light is on.

Day 21 psychosisi 003
Day 21 psychosisi 004
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ukcheesehead!

Hey, things are fillin' in fast there, huh?! potluvr

steveedg

steveedg

haha to right lol hows your psycho n psychoberry looking mate ?

looking shit hot at the minute m8 if i get half as much as you i'll be a happy man lol , they were just what i needed to get the dead wood out of the grow room and start a fresh lol

i was wondering when someone would ask who got the 2 u gave away lol

you'll have to come up for a weekend after the chop we can do a joint smoke report lol

Top Bottom