Loyal To The Soil - Natural Farming Picture Grow Log

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

@Leew421 exactly. Man knows his plants. I feel like organic growers have to hide out on these forums for fear of a hydro grower/organic master to tell them their plants aren't tall enough. They don't understand they're pushing a plant to grow unnaturally. See he thinks a plant that should be establishing a strong root system shout be just growing tall.

Leew421

Leew421

Plants are always growing unless they are cut off the stalk. It's okay if you're proud of your setup and grow. Just don't come on someone else's log and post pics and say they aren't doing something like you do. There are countless was to grow weed. I'm sure he is spending less on nutrients at the end of the day not to mention you're growing clones and trying to get a quick turn around

Leew421

Leew421

I feel like you missed the boat completely. He's growing ORGANIC and not a bottle baby. Who the fuck cares what you do. You keep growing a quarter per plant

Reactions: Ina
Leew421

Leew421

I don't see that anywhere close on thsoe twigs you are growing, I'm sorry. Let me see pics of them fully flowered and then we will start there. I'm done talking to you.

Leew421

Leew421

You can catch my thread. I'm not posting on his log just to prove a point with your dumb ass.

Organikz

Organikz

@Leew421 I wouldn't worry yourself. Arguing with someone that doesn't understand the argument is a waste of your time and energy. @lilsmokey if your diagnoses is my plants stopped growing stop diagnosing immediately...especially where it's not asked for. Hang in the infirmary.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Wow you guys are unbelievable! Good luck and in my Forrest Gump voice"I'm sorry For ruining your organic tent party"
Exits thread.

I don't grow full organic. I grow in a hybrid style. The point is you are putting down his Grow and showing a cash crop style designed for fast turnover.

He likes to grow his way and this is his thread.

Show some respect would you?

Leew421

Leew421

The whole point here ^^^^
I'm a sog grower but my sea isnt the ocean floor. I appreciate the organic grower and the contribution they put in. Through trying and using some stank materials and making some beautiful plants.

Organikz

Organikz

@MIMedGrower and @ahemait

i appreciate it gentlemen.

I'd like to share this killer 1 mix IPM round off. It's pretty solid. Lmao I know I get stuck on stuff sometimes. As you guys know i've been using the killer bug juice recipe i posted. I am down to seeing maybe one fly two days after my last application. I hit them with this scorched earth soil pest tea. It actually feeds the plant NPK. My plants love it. I'm going to start using this as a weekly tea rather than worry about neem and kelp tea. only monthly top dresses on those.

Scorched earth soil pest tea (by Chunk)
Sorry I made up the name but the credit goes to chunk. He shared this with me. I have adjusted because i make my soap nuts into powder with the nutribullet. Then i get the shell also. I get a quart of water as hot as possible out of the faucet and add 1 tsp powdered soap nuts. i shake it vigorously and let it steep until it's reached room temperature shaking every once and a while in between.

Add 1 quart concentrate to 1 gallon of water and feed the girls. They will also uptake systemically so outer tissue is protected as well.

I just dropped that bitch on em with a foliar spray and one more spray sunday should call it a day. weekly tea and spray.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

@ahemait i deserve 0 credit sir. I was given the recipe and i followed it. all of the stuff i post is copy and paste or parroted. There are guys innovating the way we approach growing with the help of nature. Guys that are devoting lives to the art.

i started the natural farming green philosophy. oh man do you think that first book is good. he goes in hard on this one.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Inputs
  • Added an air conditioner (feeling confident to flower)
  • Bug juice foliar and tea IPM
Observation
  • Gnat population nearly eradicated (2 more meet your maker applications to go...another layer of confidence)
  • They're liking lights out too much. Just turned the lights off to spray and they went to sleep

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't think he ever disrespected him? And he glhas a point, those organically are growing very slow.

The point is that this is the mans grow thread and he is documenting his work here. It is helpful to comment constructively but to argue and post pics of a completely different method and act superior is disrespectful.

If he wants to debate or show off his own plants he should start a thread. It is inappropriate here.

F

Fattymcnugs

The point is that this is the mans grow thread and he is documenting his work here. It is helpful to comment constructively but to argue and post pics of a completely different method and act superior is disrespectful.

If he wants to debate or show off his own plants he should start a thread. It is inappropriate here.
Like organicz did when he first joined and forced info about his grow down peoples throat even after theybasked nicely to stop and go else where ....then that thread got locked and wejt poof...... What goes around comes around

Top Bottom