Lsd sweet poison and power kush

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonathonStrange

IN THE IMIGANARY GARDEN
i am working wth Barneys farm LSD, Sweet Seed green poison and Dinafem UFO power Kush

1 of each, They are sitting under a 250 hps lamp with sunleaf bat wing reflector and galaxy balast. I have a 7 inch fan that blows across them and is part of my "ELABORATE" ventalation systems that balances it with how much the closet door opean. THe lights are hanging btween 19 and 24 inches above seedlings. i just judge by sing hand if it needs to go up or down. When i go to bed and its sealed lights go up and in the morning it is worm. cuttting wall would be the LAST resort. there is also an 18 inch canna filter with four inch fan that at the moment is on floor. I imagine that it will be end up hanging at some point. area is covered in that black and white water resistant vynals i forget.

they were put into rapid rooter plugs and kept moist ( a real neurotic time where i was advised to keep breathing) got impatient (cause I am) pulled the PK seed just to see. It had a beautiful white two inch tap root. She went right back into the pug. The plug was the put into it's medium.

Media Royal gold basement mix. very loose with perlite and bits of terricata as well as a bunch stuff i have know idea what it is. the plug/media combination is very working well much easier to judge moister and drains like crazy.

I have used only water as i will for the next two weeks or so. Although the nutrient bottles have been whispering "USE ME". the water is at like a 6.8 ph. they get wattered about 4 times aday perhaps 2-3 ounces of water per plant.

they all broke lip on plug hole around same time. the LSD came out last. while the seedcover was peeling off there was the tiniest discoleration at its farthest poit with a tint tip on it. this was on 8/11

8/16 all out with there first set of leaves.

p.k strong stem, 1st set of leaves are out and look nice a dark green almost purple.

g.p strong stout stem. 1st set of real leaves are about 32nd on an inch deep green color

LSD she is the tallest the two embroy leaves are out one is half the size of the other and the 1st set of leaves one looks nice the other kind of shrivaled. that was yesterday and she looks much better today.

as soon a i can figure up how to get pictures up. i will

thanks for stopping by.
JS

J

JonathonStrange

pics

lsd_816.jpg
gr_004.JPG
gr_001.JPG
5351.JPG

if i did this wrong could someone fill me in thanks js

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

What kind of soil are you using?? Looks like it holds lots of water, you might want to air it up a bit with some perlite, will help with drainage, also will dry out a bit faster with more air pockets. what kind of ferts you plan on using?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Looking real good JS. Is that a carbon filter with that little fan on it? Does that blow out of your area? Either way seedlings are looking great just keep on with it, whatever you're doing. Maybe move that fan a little further from that wall and aim it a little higher so it doesn't blow right on your babies and the air circulates.

J

JonathonStrange

Hey soda it's royal gold basement. It actual drains like crazy. I probly just watered it. Thanks for stoppin post it's.

J

JonathonStrange

Thanks Dee it is. I was never told how to use it. The little fan is in the opean side the othes is meshed. I assumned that I was running order control. The fan at that level when it's not a hot day allows me to keep the light at like 9 inches. I know there a height that that causes them to strech. I thought keeping the light low would get me results like week three. Plus I thought a breeze would toughen up stems.
Let me know what to do with that filter and ur thoughts about light height vs fan position.

Thanks cuz
JS
Wou

J

JonathonStrange

since first leafs are nicely foring am gonna appy cutting seedling formululation of my nuets cutting edge solution 3part formula with two supliments 8/18/11

1) micro 6-0-0 2.5ml contain nitrogen, calcium boron iron magnese molybdenum
2) bloom 0-6-5 5ml contains phosphate potash magnesium sulfor

will run this till the 25th when i will add rest of nuets and supliments
and that will take us to the two week mark

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I'd hold off on the nutes for a little while if i were you, it's to risky IMO at this stage, not that I am an expert by anymeans, but the white rhino's i started i put 3 of them into sunshine mix with 50% perlite, and I think the sunshine mix #4 had to have some nutes in it, because i think i burnt the little girls. Just saying be carefull with nutes, wait till the plant is telling you it needs something to eat!

J

JonathonStrange

i hear you, spoke to my grow guy and he said thhis formulation was made for this stage. am gonna go real light and let them tell me if they like it or not. Even company rep said after first set of leaves are out to go with seedling mixture. in actuality there is only 7.5 ml/pg so its not super strong. I will also be watching them closley for anything unusual and flush em if i do. The medium i am using contains very little base nutrition. it is desighned to be fed since it has hydroponic applications. If anyone has input on this id love to hear it.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

What about grow? You're gonna feed them micro and bloom but no grow? Also that filter won't really be doing it's job if it's blowing air in the room. Those are for putting on a duct out. Nice to have but ineffective for your purpose.:bong-hits:

J

JonathonStrange

thats what the directions called for...next week with bloom. its intresting this recipe is only on one of the three bottles. it was not in there mixing pamphlet either. perhaps it lets you keep the micro low. two week formula is micro 5ml bloom 5ml 10grow with uncle johns blend 10ml plant amp 10ml all in one gallon. mabe grow is the charbs?

J

JonathonStrange

did a quick experiment to see how much water my medium was holding esp since i am starting to aplly my nutes. I filled a sixteeen ounce cup about 8 ounces. water the three girls waited bout 5 minutes then refilled the cup. it looks like i got about 85-90% of water back. if i need to be more excact and measure i will. was wondering if this is acceptable amount of run off

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good - seems like you figuring stuff out - four times a day does seem like a lot of water for dirt though

i talked to that guy whoe grew the barneys LSD and he said it ws the fastest growing biggest plant in his garden and really good yeilding

so there ya go

J

JonathonStrange

thanks ml. after 1 feeding and first water of the morning. no problems with with green poison (loves it) power kush looks ok lsd has been going yellowish for a cpl days and noticed a paper machaing at the tip. but she was the least healthy of the three. she is pushing out a second set of leafs tho.

J

JonathonStrange

IMG_16241.JPG

i was wondering what your thoughts on the lsd are. i thought it was a little yellow. am ultra aware cause i feed them for the first time last night and am looking for burning, or are the lights playing tricks with my eyes.
this plant had a hard time from the start one embryo leaf half the size of the other and one leaf was on the shriveled. no problems with other two plants

hiboy

hiboy

Nice work. Its amazing how fast and how much you can learn the first run. First thing i noted like others was to not overwater, let the soil become crispy on the top. You want the roots to search out and grow for water. Also if you afford it a nice fluorescent slammed right on them would be awesome. Probably help prevent stretch. Besides that your starts looking good
h

J

JonathonStrange

when i water should i water around the root plug in theory it would make the roots search out. have a friend who is trying to find his old florecents for me (budget tight). I was also gonna use them up the side verticle try to get some more light in there. glad to hear there doing well thank you for your advice HI. good to know im on the right tract.

Top Bottom