Lsd sweet poison and power kush

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They should still root it would juss take longer I've did it b4.. Bit I never tool a cut then topped it & tried 2 root the cut without a head (no top leaves)

J

JonathonStrange

Clones day 5
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_20961.JPG
IMG_20971.JPG
IMG_2098.JPG

what do you guys think?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Your rapid rooters look dry. Have you been given them a foliar spray at all or keeping a humidome on?

J

JonathonStrange

folior spray light daily, dome is on, soaking them in feed solution for about 4 minutes every 2-3 days. when i press on them they are moist. don't have a heat mat tho.

audius

audius

ck the ph in your folar & your feeding mix, they look a lil yellow to me

J

JonathonStrange

Pheno-you were way right. I checked after you say sqiad to check and they were on the dry side. So I filled tray with solution and since it is not stable wsolution pools at unsued end and I slosh it to plants as needed.

Audius- the folior spray was way hot at 7.1 added apple cider vinger and that brought it down to like 5.1 so am using that. Also relized the nute solution was hot as well so brought that down to about 6.0
great looking out you two thanks so much.

A question about flush...when you flush are you still following your regular feeding/watering schedual (which is every 2-3 days depending on dryness) or do you do it daily?

thanks again....lol it is so close. Have nipped a couple small buds and the plants work lol just can't wait to get them hanging.

I was gonna wet manicure then dry and run the usable stuff across a screen and press the keif. when you do that you still need to press it. Or a better question is what is the best way to process it.

once again thanks guys...these cones just might make it yet lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
JS,

The only cuts that will root and grow anythign are the ones that have a growth tip. It looks like some of yoru cuts are only leaves, and the little part between the leaf and the stem that is where the new growth happens... is missing or removed, or dead?

Next time make sure you keep the top growth, and if there is a bud, then that is fine. NEW GROWTH WILL COME OUT OF THE BUDS>

See the power kush in t he top left of the pic? that has two growth points. that one will make it. Hard to see the rest, but it looks like they may not work out for you.

Here are a couple of examples of two colombian phenos I needed to clone last minute. Taken around day 15. These rooted in 7 days, and are just startign to grow out again.

Its possible to create hermie trats this way via mutation, so its not good to make it a habit of changing light cycles. However, if you want to save a strain and you arent breeding it, its worth the risk.

IMAG0339
IMAG0341
hiboy

hiboy

Not sure if you stated this but is your humidity up to 50% minimum.
Makes a ton of difference.
h

J

JonathonStrange

I see what your saying cap cause I did snip the bud materiel off. Next time I will be much more on top of it. For some reason I thought the growth would be from the bottom (don't ask me why). Thank you for the great picture it really helps.
Not to be redunant but just to say it out loud. When cloning, I am looking for a shoot4-6 inches with good structure ( one that looks like a mini plant)Take it from a node point or close to the stem. If there are some low leafs remove them cause they just taking energy from the top. Cut stem at an angle gell it and put in plug.

As for that cut in the top left it has the 2 large leafs that are yellowing. hopefully getting my nutes in the right the right ph will help, should they be snipped or left to hopefuly rebound. I think of the 4 I'll be lucky to have one make. Do you think the green poison have a betterr shot?

I can't seem hold any moisture even with dome on Hi. I try misting it but it just evaporates. I have move it to a better spot. it's level lol and on the floor wich is being warmed by apt bellow but not like it's sitting on a heating pad or seedling mat. Not sure what to do about that? I can try misting the dome heavier, am doing everything lightly cause I don't want to overdo anything.

Also if you guys wouldn't mind, I have trimmed a cpl buds to try. I have never manicured before. My question is. when it gets to the tiny leafs protrude slightly from the bud. Do you dig in there to try to snip it out (which seem like it just busted up the bud) or do you snip the leaf in half so that it is flush with the bud. It would seem to me just to cut it in half but i just want to make certain.

sorrey for asking so many questions, but these all look like newbie mistakes and i want to nip them in the bud (no pun intended).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Get a heat mat. close the vents to only 1/4 open.

If the cuttings are around a week old, the leaves will turn yellowish naturally. The cutting is using the energy stored in the leaves to push out roots.
Dont feed them too much. You dont want to kill them with kindness (gardeners always do that shit)

You shoud have 2 trays and a dome. One tray with holes in it, and one solid one. The one in the picture shows individual plant sites, but there are others you can use if you are going rockwool or cube style rapid rooters. The cuts go in the one with holes in it. that tray sits in the one with no holes.

Put some water in the one with no holes, and that water will evaporate in to the domes atmosphere. I always keep abotu an 1/8" in there, just enough so it isnt touching your cubes at all.

TRIMMING:

If you dig in to your buds you will remove all the leaf, and leave a busted up naked looking bud. If it is for personal, do this. If you are going to market it as medicine to anyone in need, I would suggest cutting the leaf off flush with the bud. This gives it a much better appearance.

audius

audius

hey js im thinking you should be doing some harvesting real soon or have allready done it. update us bro.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hope all is well bro and that you just got to high and forgot to update!

Top Bottom