LST Barney's Farm Seeds Liberty Haze and Buddah Blue Cheese

• Thread starter UKgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKgrow

UKgrow

I chopped the smaller of the two Liberty Haze' today. Day 59 of flowering. After some serious LST during vegging she finished around 24" high. The main cola feels more solid than the smaller buds and weighs 75 grams wet but an indication of things to come. I've a trimmed most of the leaf off in the photos. Due to the flash you can't really see the coloring well. She's covered in golden hairs, light green bud and dark green leaf.

Hi Chobble, Yeah the blue cheese is a good one, really smelly and potent. You know you've had one! I would definitely recommend the Big Buddha seeds as opposed Barney's. Yield is not fantastic but a great smoke and dead on eight weeks.

IMAG0696 1
IMAG0678
IMAG0679
IMAG0680
Chobble

Chobble

I chopped the smaller of the two Liberty Haze' today. Day 59 of flowering. After some serious LST during vegging she finished around 24" high. The main cola feels more solid than the smaller buds and weighs 75 grams wet but an indication of things to come. I've a trimmed most of the leaf off in the photos. Due to the flash you can't really see the coloring well. She's covered in golden hairs, light green bud and dark green leaf.

Hi Chobble, Yeah the blue cheese is a good one, really smelly and potent. You know you've had one! I would definitely recommend the Big Buddha seeds as opposed Barney's. Yield is not fantastic but a great smoke and dead on eight weeks.

See I dont like to grow skunky strains. My home owner doesnt like the smell :P. Is it skunky?

Chobble

Top Bottom