LST Barney's Farm Seeds Liberty Haze and Buddah Blue Cheese

• Thread starter UKgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKgrow

UKgrow

Day 42 (week 6) flowering two Barney's Farm Liberty Haze. Both the girls are looking good. I'm glad I gave them the LST treatment as it certainly restricted their growth heightwise. My friend whose also growing them did not LST them and both his are now 56" and 50" respectively. Mine are starting to bulk up although I can't see them finishing in the 8-9 weeks as advertised. Just began to add Bud XL to the nutes. The last pic is my one of my friends Lib's. two weeks into flower. A monster of a plant.

IMAG0595
IMAG0596
IMAG0597
IMAG0599
IMAG0601
IMAG0569
Chobble

Chobble

Your ladies are looking fine :D If your growing in soil, I really recommend just brewing yourself some composts tea. Keeping a bioheard is the best way to keep your plants healthy and strong in hydro and soil actually.

Anyways everything looks tastey :D These plants are outside right?

Chobble

UKgrow

UKgrow

Your ladies are looking fine :D If your growing in soil, I really recommend just brewing yourself some composts tea. Keeping a bioheard is the best way to keep your plants healthy and strong in hydro and soil actually.

Anyways everything looks tastey :D These plants are outside right?

Inside in a tent Chobble, in the UK we don't really have the weather for outdoor growing and it's still illegal here.

Chobble

Chobble

Aww I see. You should try more intesnse LST techniques so the plants dont get so tall. In my experience having shorter plants allows for better light penetration etc.

UKgrow

UKgrow

Your ahead of me Chobble! that's exactly what I am doing to the ones I have vegging at the moment.

UKgrow

UKgrow

Day 49 (week 7) flowering Big Buddah Blue Cheese plant 1. This girl is gonna finish dead on 8 weeks I believe. The hairs are now turning light brown (sorry, no photos at present) the buds hardening up and the plant so top heavy that even with canes it keeps leaning over. I've started to flush her and will for around seven days.
Day 46 flowering BB Blue Cheese plants 2, 3. Plant 2 is nearly as big and as bulky as plant 1 which had the LST during vegging. Not an awful lot of difference in the one with the LST and the two without. Plant 2 looks like another good yielder, lovely cristal coated dense buds. Plant 3 which was always the runt of the three has suprised me. The buds size has improved but no where the same as the other two. Both these ladies also look o finish on time.

Day 46 Flowering 2 Barney's Farm Liberty Haze, Cannabis Cup Winners 1st 2011. Both ladies are doing well. The main cola is starting to bud up on both but theres no way they will finish within 8-9 weeks ad advertised. More like 10-13 weeks esp bearing in mind their genetics include G13 (90 dayer etc). Looking healthy though, and each drinking up to 4 litres a day. Will take some photos at the weekend.

UKgrow

UKgrow

HARVEST DAY!!! Big Buddah Blue Cheese plant 1 (day 55( and Blue Cheese plant 3 (day 52). On both plants the triclone heads have gone milky white and ten per cent red so have harvested both plants today. Both look to be excellent yielders esp plant 3 which i expected not alot. Both have been trimmed and hanging up to dry. I apologise in advance for the quality of the photos. They are taken on my camera cell phone and do not do the girls justice.

IMAG0650
IMAG0651
IMAG0653
IMAG0646
IMAG0647
IMAG0648
UKgrow

UKgrow

Big Buddah Blue Cheese plant 2 Day 52 Flowering. This lady still has a few days yet to go. Looking very chunky and stinking the place out. Her triclones have not quite milked over yet let along began to redden and she's really not due yet anyhow. She's looking good though and looks to equal the yield of plant 1 that was LST'd during vegging. I'm having problems uploading any more photos so please bear with me....

UKgrow

UKgrow

all fixed: photos of blue cheese plant 2 and all three blue cheese together. Update on photo earlier on in thread

IMAG0658
IMAG0660
IMAG0661
IMAG0656
IMAG0657
UKgrow

UKgrow

The Liberty Haze I've been vegging for months whilst multiple topping and held down by wires for LST is looking great. The canopy is pretty much even, possibly 32 heads now and nearly 24" across, 9-10" tall, I've put her into flowering today as now I've harvested two of the blue cheese I've now got some spare room. I'm hoping the two Liberty's will finish within the 10-11 week mark but who knows?. once they are finished I will fit a net to SCOG the Liberty. Heres some photos of her as she goes into flowering today.

IMAG0637
IMAG0636
IMAG0640
UKgrow

UKgrow

My mates Liberty haze is also doing well. If you recall his one was straight from seed and vegged under a 600w HPS fixed at ceiling height. The stretching doesn't seem to of made much difference. This muther is nearly two meters high. The main cola is more stretched and scrawny but still looks to be a high yielding plant. The buds are joining up nicely. This is week six. So from seed the amazing difference is height although the basic structure of the girl is the same. Varying from the ones I LST'd to the ones not. 24" to nearly six foot!. The plants show their G13 inheritance with similar bud production. I still feel these will not be finished for some time yet.

IMAG0641
IMAG0642
IMAG0644
Chobble

Chobble

Wow 2 meters under a 600 watt! Thats amazing :P Your harvest came out nice though :D Thoughts on the next round?

Chobbs

B

Burned Haze

Are you not allowed to reply in diaries ? If I'm not suppose to just delete it i guess...

If not :) great job man and kern it up! I've been growing BF LSD,REd Dragon for almost 3 years and i have to admit I love the smoke even till this day.

Keep it going man :p

UKgrow

UKgrow

Are you not allowed to reply in diaries ? If I'm not suppose to just delete it i guess...

If not :) great job man and kern it up! I've been growing BF LSD,REd Dragon for almost 3 years and i have to admit I love the smoke even till this day.

Hi, I haven't got a clue if there are any rules on here? they seem to be every where these days...thanks, BF seeds you can guarantee the quality. I've never heard of any herms, yu get what you pay for. I like the LSD, bit trippy but 8 weeker I believe. Never grwn it but smoked it recently.

Yeah Chbble
He actually has two Libertys, both monsters and his also got 3 Super Lemon Haze in the tent under 1 600w HPS. Two of his SLH are actually taller than the two meter tent.
Back to my grow....I have today harvested the SLH I had in the tent, but didn't bother to photograph. With all the gained space I have added the Liberty Haze with the real heavy LST. Multi topped over a four+ month vegging period. 32+ heads with a canopy of 24" across by 1 foot wide. I intend to add a SCRoG net in a week or so and devout half the growing area to her and, see what happens lol. My third and last blue cheese is ready imminently. I've got 6 blue cheese that are ready for re-potting that will fill the tent when the LST Liberty's (both now on flower wk 8) are eventually harvested.

UKgrow

UKgrow

Thanks. Good seeds BF. Quality.

UKgrow

UKgrow

This is the LST BF Liberty Haze that has now replaced the two harvested BF Blue Cheese in the grow room. Perpetual grow always.....

IMAG0640
IMAG0636
Chobble

Chobble

This is the LST BF Liberty Haze that has now replaced the two harvested BF Blue Cheese in the grow room. Perpetual grow always.....
Im really proud of you man, You did some quality training on those bad boys :D

Another step towards greatness!

Chobble

UKgrow

UKgrow

lol...the dry weigh in results:

Blue Cheese plant 1....dry bud two and a half oz. This plant was LST'd during vegging for many weeks.
Blue Cheese plant 2... " two oz.
Blue Cheese plant 3.... " one oz. This was the runt of the crop so I was grateful for the o.

Blue cheese 1 and 3 when smoked is well cheesy. Strong after taste predominately cheese. Plant 2 is much more fruity. Very strong blue fruit taste. Can hardly taste the cheese but effect still the same. Long periods of couchlock, sense of comfort and non-stop eating.

The big surprise was the Super Lemon Haze I had going on in the background. She yielded two and a half ounces dry. Very very strong lemon taste and quite potent yet still able to function quite normally when smoked.

The hot news is the two Liberty Haze's. Both look to be ready any day now?!. Overnight the hairs on the buds have turned golden brown and under the scope the triclones have milked over. Once they begin to redden I hack them down. They have not swelled up as much as I'd hoped but both have an excellent main cola and nice looking lower buds but they are very very wispy. Although they look good they lack substance. I've smoked a few minor buds (quality test!) and it's a beautiful smoke. Tastes very strongly of limes. The effect sweeps over you (even after smoking blue cheese and SLH all day. Very potent. I look forward to this one although I fear the yield will not be all that.....I'll be back

Chobble

Chobble

lol...the dry weigh in results:

Blue Cheese plant 1....dry bud two and a half oz. This plant was LST'd during vegging for many weeks.
Blue Cheese plant 2... " two oz.
Blue Cheese plant 3.... " one oz. This was the runt of the crop so I was grateful for the o.

Blue cheese 1 and 3 when smoked is well cheesy. Strong after taste predominately cheese. Plant 2 is much more fruity. Very strong blue fruit taste. Can hardly taste the cheese but effect still the same. Long periods of couchlock, sense of comfort and non-stop eating.

The big surprise was the Super Lemon Haze I had going on in the background. She yielded two and a half ounces dry. Very very strong lemon taste and quite potent yet still able to function quite normally when smoked.

The hot news is the two Liberty Haze's. Both look to be ready any day now?!. Overnight the hairs on the buds have turned golden brown and under the scope the triclones have milked over. Once they begin to redden I hack them down. They have not swelled up as much as I'd hoped but both have an excellent main cola and nice looking lower buds but they are very very wispy. Although they look good they lack substance. I've smoked a few minor buds (quality test!) and it's a beautiful smoke. Tastes very strongly of limes. The effect sweeps over you (even after smoking blue cheese and SLH all day. Very potent. I look forward to this one although I fear the yield will not be all that.....I'll be back

I like to get my hazes while the hair is orange and the trichs have just turned a nice milky color. Gets a very nice Haze High and really is when that type of plants (Mostly THC producing) are at there peak stage of ripeness.

Post bud shots if you got em! Im thinking about getting some of the Blue Cheese, Was it very skunky?

Chobble

Top Bottom