Lurkins Jerkin, It's Like A Party In Your Mouth.

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

What the hell is that thing?? lol

Ugly Sum bitch.. for sure...

We call those tomato catepillars where im from. Just pulled a few off my beef steak tomato plants the other day. Ruthless little fuckers.

I could have rode that motherfucker

I almost choked on my cereal when i read this. Ahaha

Lurkin...
Respect to that garden. Lookin clean and efficient. Hope i can do rooms like that one day!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

We call those tomato catepillars where im from. Just pulled a few off my beef steak tomato plants the other day. Ruthless little fuckers.

I almost choked on my cereal when i read this. Ahaha

Lurkin...
Respect to that garden. Lookin clean and efficient. Hope i can do rooms like that one day!

The garden was kinda thrown togather, I just put the pond liner up this run (didn't do a good job lol) I've been talking with myself(lol) to do a bigger buildout, I have some space set aside but the funds are a little low. This current flower room will become the veg room and my current veg will be a storage area.

-lurkin

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I've been talking with myself(lol)

Ah. I knew there was something i liked about cha! :p

Haha garden looks good man, two crops coming up, Plants looking healthy. I can tell this aint yer first rodeo my dude! Lol naa..looks great man. Cant wait to see some more ladies.

My fucking pond liner is a disasterrr!!!...:mad::android::bigtears: ...makes me want to tear down my room and do it again...

Real talk, theres two sections they wrinkle and slide over each other and i just did it really stupidly. Lol. Its not really a disaster, but its pretty fkn annoying! Lesson learned

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Ah. I knew there was something i liked about cha! :p

Haha garden looks good man, two crops coming up, Plants looking healthy. I can tell this aint yer first rodeo my dude! Lol naa..looks great man. Cant wait to see some more ladies.

My fucking pond liner is a disasterrr!!!...:mad::android::bigtears: ...makes me want to tear down my room and do it again...

Real talk, theres two sections they wrinkle and slide over each other and i just did it really stupidly. Lol. Its not really a disaster, but its pretty fkn annoying! Lesson learned

Thanks brother, this def isn't my first rodeo but I'll always consider myself a noob lol. The thing that helped me in my pond liner was a little spray adhesive( my floor is plywood). Funny thing is once I put my pond liner in I found out how unsquare my room really is lol, or I can just blame it on the pond Liner not being cut square(yea that's what I'll do!) =X

I hope you guys are enjoying the show! And
If I can help any one lmk(rhymes haha)

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

What's this? This is growing in a few of my little pots, there all from the same bag of coco loco.
20150902 165456

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Psychadelic!! Dig it. Never seen anythin like that before.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

You should put a video camera on it and get a time lapse if it growing. Sorry...im stoned. Id do it.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

New pic, there looking better, canopy is starting to fill in I'm going to have to spread them out and put some support soon.
20150902 184802

I did some research and the yellow things are mushrooms, the bag of coco loco must of had some spores in it. There going to be transplanted pretty soon anyways, it will be ok.

-lurkin

SupaM

SupaM

I was gonna say the same. I had them grow in one of my pots last grow. It was weird to only them in the one pot out of eleven. I've had it happen before, and just plucked them. This last time I just left 'em. ATB!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Still getin getin, just doing the strech. Bought some more seeds(thcbay), going to do a pheno hunt when they get here. I still have some bmr to run aswell, going to be a bunch of fun.

Stay tuned
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150906 202433

Everything is in strech mode/pushing hair, I'm not liking the new js strech I'm hoping it fills out(might have to cull). I haven't decided to stake or trellis, honestly Im leaning to stakes because I hate doing the crawl crawl crawl but we will see. I moved stuff around after the pic tring to get the canopy kinda even, the plants are greening up and I'm pretty happy about that. I'll continue keeping a close eye on the new gsc cut(because if the old one) next run will be a bunch of killawatt, I'm hoping some gsc and some random stuff like normal.

Happy labor day guys

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150907 235258

here's my old sfv momma(leafs look like crap), she was super streched so I wrapped her up lol(might yeild ok now lol). Everything is def not as green as I like but it will be ok, we will see if it's the gavitas the next round. All n all im happy do far.

On a side note I was making a few clones of sfv and transplanting my bmr mommas today, the veggin sfv smells amazing and one of the bmr's smells like funky sweet candy =) I'm looking forward to running the bmr.

Stay up fellas
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

We're coming to the end of strech(I know the pics suck guys lol I'm going to buy the method7 clip ons for my glasses)

20150909 230108

And a little bit of training for the next run, I was going to mainline (i might still) but I am gunna try it a little differently. I want to try to keep the middle clear, I took alot off these clones(still have about 7 weeks to veg these) I'm going for shurbs.

20150909 225456
20150909 225542
20150909 225621

I easily get 3 o's per plant by topping 2-3 times, so I figure I do it like this I should get a least 4 o's of tops.

What you guys think?
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I may have got more than 12 from the cm11, I did give some away here n there.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Quick update, no pics this time. Everything is looking good, that wildfire (butte co) is dropping ash everywhere.

I'll prob take some pics tomarrow just been kinda busy with prego wife-kid-dogs-work-grow and I've been working on my truck lol sleep when ur dead!

-lurkin

Top Bottom