Lurkins Jerkin, It's Like A Party In Your Mouth.

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Everything is looking good, the js1 is a real strecher. I'll be taking some pics thursday, bud formation looks good and these girls are consuming lots of co2(watching my sentinel).

Thanks guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Sorry for the bad pics guys. Room is very full, canopy is def not even lol I trellised the js, and I plan to stake everything else. Seems I have to do the crawl crawl crawl, next run is getting a watering system forsure =)

20150917 233506

-lurkin

mantisclaw

mantisclaw

Thanks guys!
@MGRox it seems to work pretty well, I use 1.5 ml or pro-tek per gal so that adds a little k and keeps my ph at 6.-6.1. I had a small k def on some critical mass this round, I think this next round I'll bump the k a little. What's ur profile look like?

Im using straight coco dtw(hand water) I start about 800ppm in the 'pre veg' and work my way up to about 1200ppm by week 2-3. I also like to bump the epsom up a little after week4.

Current running strains are
Critical mass(2 phenos) seed
Jack skellington(lemon pheno) seed
Alien og clone
Mendo purps clone
Sfv og clone
Killawatt clone
I got the clones when I was in a tight spot.
the sfv grows really spindly so I'll prob get rid of it(suggestions?) but dense nugs
Mendo purps throws bananas Prob getting rid of it
Killawatt is stretchy but fills in nicly I think I'll keep it for now
Alien og looks like it will be a low yeilder but comes on way strong in the end we will see about this one
The critical mass(11 is what I call it) was the mom, I took 2 clones 3 weeks in flower if they dont make it this pheno will be gone(shame).
Critical mass(6) will be around for a bit(had it for a bit), this round they foxtailed a little more than I like but it was after the gravitas(could be the issue).
Jack skellington I really like this pheno leans hard on the jtr side

I have a bunch of new stuff
New gsc cut(I fucked my self hard on the last one) Ill see how this one goes, everyone loves cookies!(clone)
5 different sour bubble (seed)
4 lifesaver unsexed (seed)
1 new jack skellington pheno(seed)
4 blue moon rocks unsexed
4 sour grapes unsexed

I might have a few more that I'm forgetting.
Pics later
That's it for now

-lurkin

What an amazing lineup of genetics! Ive always wanted to run some of BOG's strains, especially the Blue Moon Rocks. I think they are a very underrated breeder.
Is the Sour Grapes from Gage Green? I know there are a few out there. I've had to tell myself a couple of times that..."that's how the cookie crumbles" when dealing with the GSC clones. Finally I got a decent cut from someone I knew I could trust to trust that he knew what he had and I though I finally had it, but once again I'd been had. I'm not sure I've ever had the real cut, but damn it....who is?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

The sour grapes is from bog as well.

In the pic there is

Cm6
cm11 (revegging)
Sfv og
killawatt
gsc (not sure what cut)
alien og
bmr1
bmr2
bmr3
bmr4
Sg1
sg2
sg3
lifesaver1 <moved into flower room
lifesaver2
lifesaver3 <moved into flower room
lifesaver4 <moved into flower room
sour bubble 3
sour bubble 5
Sour bubble 8
sour bubble 6

Most of these are in the process or will be in process of being flowered for testing we will see what I keep.

I also have some new small mothers

Jack skellington (old reliable)
jack skellington 1 (testing currently)
Killawatt
ls1
ls3
ls4
sb4

After this run I will know what I'll be keeping.

I'll be popping the rainbow jones I got recently, I didn't realize they were fems but it will be ok. I also got some hemperor, and some free seeds(farmers mix?) from the bay. I still have alot of seeds that I bought previously more bog stuff etc.

I'll make a post of what seeds I have in a little while =)

Thanks again guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Next run veggin, lookin nice and green.
I have 4 weeks to veg these lol I might have to throw a couple 1ks over them by that time, there gunna be huge!!
It's mostly killawatt, but there's also js-js1-gsc-sb3-sb4 and a few testers here and there like always

20150926 005452

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

My cm11 reveg(took clone 3 weeks into flower) is starting to come back =) I'll wait another week and take the top and clone it to bring it back to life(then cross it with some jack pollen muhuhaha)

20150926 014533

Thanks guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Also I planted the 5 fem rainbow jones seeds =) I nuked the soil I used in the microwave to get rid of the mushroom spores hopefully that took care of it.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Rainbow jones Are starting to break soil.

Here's a pic of the mutent SG weird branching.

20150928 001148

It's been neglected lol but its still kicking, I'm thinking of making a clone and throwing it into flower to atleast see what it is (m/f) lol

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

All 5 rainbow jones Are above ground, I'll take a pic in the next week.

Just a little update and a few pics, I know the pic quality sucks guys I hope santa gets me a method7 filter and glasses this year lol.

Js, had to trellis it...fuck crawling around!
20151001 204715

Mmmm.... cookies
20151001 204759

Js1, damn she is a strecher.. big chunky buds, I hope they fill in nice.
20151001 204826

Sb3
20151001 204924

Sfv (I think lol)

20151001 204937

Thanks guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Still tring to talk myself into a new room, how much ac you guys think for 10 750e's

I currently use 4 de's (750) and 2 1k hps with a 2 ton(split house ac) and it holds temps at 79 ish(had 6k hps and it did fine aswell).

I was thinking 2 2ton minis for 10 750s

Any one know the amp/watt draw on a 2ton mini split mabe 16ish steer

Lmk what you guys think

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Next run, I still have 3 or so weeks to veg. It always spooks me that I don't have enough plants to fill my canopy lol then I add some and end up with a cluster fuck lol.

View attachment 540418

-lurkin

Finding the right amount to take care of is really an issue with me as well. I end up cutting too many clones and overwhelmed in my small space. How long you been running this current setup?

My sfv is skinny and a little wimpy looking. Same with the guys sfv that i got it from. However he did mention that it looks a little weak, but will produce well. I havent given mine a shot yet. Im stalking out nice tops on the one sfv i have (mother) im gonna clone em and destroy the mom basically so i can save space but keep the strain around and run it after my next flower cycle.

Sorry to blah blah in your thread. Just sayin, give the sfv some special love and it just might treat you right.

The reason i dont like having so many plants is i cant give them special love. Now sometimes when i look i my veg space i cant remeber which plant has been doing what. Too many to record and write down atm. I dont know what id do if i had all those strains...the list really is impressive and i commend you on keeping ALL those ladies looking beautiful. It is a task indeed. I need a better veg space lol. I really envy your open space. I cant wait til my garden is on your level my man. That setup is super tight, and your garden looks amazing. Good vibes brotha, take er ez

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I've been running this setup for a little over a yr (not the gavitas tho). 15x12 flower and 15x12 veg, but the veg has all the res's etc. I'll be building a new flower room soon, the price of new equipment is gunna kill me tho.

I don't mind the chit chat =)

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Finding the right amount to take care of is really an issue with me as well. I end up cutting too many clones and overwhelmed in my small space. How long you been running this current setup?

My sfv is skinny and a little wimpy looking. Same with the guys sfv that i got it from. However he did mention that it looks a little weak, but will produce well. I havent given mine a shot yet. Im stalking out nice tops on the one sfv i have (mother) im gonna clone em and destroy the mom basically so i can save space but keep the strain around and run it after my next flower cycle.

Sorry to blah blah in your thread. Just sayin, give the sfv some special love and it just might treat you right.

The reason i dont like having so many plants is i cant give them special love. Now sometimes when i look i my veg space i cant remeber which plant has been doing what. Too many to record and write down atm. I dont know what id do if i had all those strains...the list really is impressive and i commend you on keeping ALL those ladies looking beautiful. It is a task indeed. I need a better veg space lol. I really envy your open space. I cant wait til my garden is on your level my man. That setup is super tight, and your garden looks amazing. Good vibes brotha, take er ez

My sfv cut is all spindly and shit, very strechy and spindly when flowering. But the last 2 weeks it comes on strong, potency is very good with this cut. I posted a pic of the mom in post 105 In the back right, there's also a better pic on post 77.

-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom