Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I use their original formula. What do you like about their Lush formula?
I have had better results with it over Ocean Forest. It's a very rich organic mix so it's likely not to need much feed until you flip to flower. It's a very good mix for the organic gardener.

However, I like the original mix by Roots Organic too. If I were using synthetic/salts based nutrients, I'd save the cash and run Roots Organic Original.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have had better results with it over Ocean Forest. It's a very rich organic mix so it's likely not to need much feed until you flip to flower. It's a very good mix for the organic gardener.

However, I like the original mix by Roots Organic too. If I were using synthetic/salts based nutrients, I'd save the cash and run Roots Organic Original.
Im in their 707 right now and absolutely hate the shit, it dries out to be like concrete and takes me 45 minutes to water one 5 gallon pot... needs more perlite imo.

M

Mbresch

So woke up this morning and my leaves are real droopy anyone know why that is?

M

Mbresch

watering them pretty heavily every 4-5 days. We just watered them 3 days ago. We did turn up the light to 75% so idk if that did it?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

watering them pretty heavily every 4-5 days. We just watered them 3 days ago. We did turn up the light to 75% so idk if that did it?
Are you waiting until they dry out completely before watering again? Pick them up do they feel heavy or light?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Only say this cause it looks like the start of overwatering but i could be wrong too.

M

Mbresch

What should my light be on at this stage?

Should I trim them now?

Why the freakin crap are they drooping

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

What should my light be on at this stage?

Should I trim them now?

Why the freakin crap are they drooping
If you answer my questions from earlier i can probably provide some help. But without any answer, my guess is as good as yours.

Ponky

Ponky

There's some important charts and data here. Related to vapor pressure differential. A guide for humidity and temperature. Help you dial in your plants growth.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Since I'm a lazy grower I grab for the bottle so ROO is perfect for me but I'm thinking for the next grow I may try and do an organic grow if I can start out with good soil like this.

It seems like this would work well in veg since only water is given then you could supplement in flower with an organic tea?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Since I'm a lazy grower I grab for the bottle so ROO is perfect for me but I'm thinking for the next grow I may try and do an organic grow if I can start out with good soil like this.

It seems like this would work well in veg since only water is given then you could supplement in flower with an organic tea?
That's exactly how I use it.

I use the Roots Organic Terp Teas line of amendments and brew aerated teas.

E

Edinburg

Same here, now that a legal weed store opened a 3min walk from my crib, I bought an 1/8th of Durban Poison for $20 bucks, my boy bought white widow, they ALLSO have wax butter, shatter, dabs, and vape carts, I figure it costs me about $50 bucks to grow 1 plant so I'm not loseing mony, but it's illegal to grow outdoors a darn shame bc I'm much better at that and you get so much more weed, it's not that I don't like to grow but we can only grow 3 plants indoors and I'm not set up to grow photoperiod plants and you do not get mad weight off autos, but I always have at least 1 running.

Latest posts

Top Bottom