Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghost1979

ghost1979

Man this is end of Flushing this plants ready to harvest. They everytime in 🌊 ,.

Sunasun

Sunasun

I just gently moved 2 of the plants to different pots, and there was noooooo moisture in those shitty cloth pots. The pots were slacking up everything. Shit balls!
Awesome, now you can correct the issue going forward by watering correctly. Water till saturation and then let dry. And then watch her explode in growth, as you repeat the cycle, the frequency in which you need to water will increase until she needs it daily, then up pot.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Awesome, now you can correct the issue going forward by watering correctly. Water till saturation and then let dry. And then watch her explode in growth, as you repeat the cycle, the frequency in which you need to water will increase until she needs it daily, then up pot.
I transplant when i see little white root tips coming out of the holes in the bottom of the solo cups. Same with my 2 gallon nursery pots. I use plastic for seedlings and 2 gallon, and only use fabric for final home

M

Mbresch

So my plants r doing ok but have encountered one problem.

The lowest leaves are yellow. Seems like this is nutrient deficiency or light problems? Any help would be great.

Thanks

2DBF7622 FFB1 422A BC92 A689AC1DF59D
Ponky

Ponky

The lowest leaves are yellow. Seems like this is nutrient deficiency or light problems? Any help would be great.

Thanks
Too much light. Media needs to be consistently saturated not spot watered. You need dim the light or move it up. They don't like too much light that young.

sambapati

sambapati

When you water you fully saturate the media. 100%. And you wait to water again until the media is mostly dry but the plant hasn't wilted yet. Right now you're fine.
The fear of over watering is a misnomer. It's not a risk of too much water at once. It's a risk of giving water before the previous watering has dried up enough. Moisture meter from the garden section will help. 12 bucks. Piece of mind.
20230211 181812

sambapati

sambapati

For what it's worth, I had the exact same question the other day about bio seed starter pots vs. dixie cups. What I learned from the experienced folks on this forum is to use clear plastic cups for germination, thus ensuring you can observe the root structure and will be easily able to determine when it's time to transplant to the final pot.
Add a slip on colored party cup to keep the roots in darkness.Bio starter pots are a non-starter for pot.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks
When you pulled them from the biodegradable pots you should have put them in solo cups til they were big enough for these containers. They are going to struggle until they have an established root system in my opinion.

Sunasun

Sunasun

When you pulled them from the biodegradable pots you should have put them in solo cups til they were big enough for these containers. They are going to struggle until they have an established root system in my opinion.
Yeah and he hasn't watered properly so a lot of his medium has become hydrophobic and roots won't expand into that.
If op is non binary, I apologize for using improper pronouns.

M

Mbresch

The plants r growing and seem to be doing well. I don’t think u can see in the pictures but the bottom 2 small leaves are yellow and almost dying looking. Should I be concerns about that? What next? Just wait and let them grow?

B7F404C3 8DED 4120 BFB6 F55061DC89FC
DB8D124D 2214 4867 AF78 DE1C21C659CA
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

Those leaves, and I can't remember their name right now, usually fall off in my experience.

Or I should say they've fallen off almost all my plants and I've had some good runs.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The plants r growing and seem to be doing well. I don’t think u can see in the pictures but the bottom 2 small leaves are yellow and almost dying looking. Should I be concerns about that? What next? Just wait and let them grow?
Those yellowing "leaves" are cotyledons, its the very first thing that comes out of the seed shell so its the first to turn yellow and die off. Its normal dont worry about it just pluck em off or let them drop.

M

Mbresch

Plants r doing good! Just have a few questions.

1) we’re watering very 5-6 days. How often do we give them nutrients?
2) when should we transplant them to 5 gallon pots?
3) do we need to trim the bottom leaves wait on that?
4) a few of them are leaning. Should and how do we fix that?

213E2E84 A5E7 4218 A018 4B8EB9895D66
Ponky

Ponky

Plants r doing good! Just have a few questions.

1) we’re watering very 5-6 days. How often do we give them nutrients?
2) when should we transplant them to 5 gallon pots?
3) do we need to trim the bottom leaves wait on that?
4) a few of them are leaning. Should and how do we fix that?
Technically you don't need to pot up. However. I would get your 5 gallon pots. And tomato cages and transplant them while you can still get the tomato cage on there. And from there you have 1 to 3 weeks of veg before you top. But. Thats just a personal preference. Space could get tight fast. Tomato cages keep it manageable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom