• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisen

You mean GMO cannabis ?
Or GMO cookies ?
You gotta quit with this nonsense man you crossing and doing an s1 to a plant that dont even have 1 pic of the mom.not even have a half ass seeded pic.i just gotta say it cause no one else has but people here are messing with you man.ive seen them kinds of list before and unless you know the dude and have there gear before your gonna end up looking retarded when u get some watered down genetics.
That bathtub plant is off the chain btw but until I see a flowered out cut u have it's hard to take this serious.you up in here tagging people like over here biting my nails to get them seeds.no offense man but you need to read up.that ain't how I roll.people who have dealt with me know what I'm about.stop tagging me me man.i think your a cool dude with good intentions just dont wanna see you keep embarrassing yourself with this list of shit from who knows who.
Run a cut from them and see if it checks out.compare your cut to ig pics of known creators and growers that are verified.
There are dudes here I guarantee that have all them cuts on that list.half of them are hype strains.no offense man but I'm sincerely trying to help u out

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You gotta quit with this nonsense man you crossing and doing an s1 to a plant that dont even have 1 pic of the mom.not even have a half ass seeded pic.i just gotta say it cause no one else has but people here are messing with you man.ive seen them kinds of list before and unless you know the dude and have there gear before your gonna end up looking retarded when u get some watered down genetics.
That bathtub plant is off the chain btw but until I see a flowered out cut u have it's hard to take this serious.you up in here tagging people like over here biting my nails to get them seeds.no offense man but you need to read up.that ain't how I roll.people who have dealt with me know what I'm about.stop tagging me me man.i think your a cool dude with good intentions just dont wanna see you keep embarrassing yourself with this list of shit from who knows who.
Run a cut from them and see if it checks out.compare your cut to ig pics of known creators and growers that are verified.
There are dudes here I guarantee that have all them cuts on that list.half of them are hype strains.no offense man but I'm sincerely trying to help u out
No offense taken and I understand where your coming from
But the guy that has all these strains is from Colorado come to find out so They Aren't some watered down versions
This person sources their genetics from California & They pay good money for some of the genetics he paid $500 for Chemdog#4 clone only
So like it was said in your post by you and mirror Zen I believe that you gotta pay to play

And Im Pretty Sure I Told Everybody That I Am Getting Them
Not that I Already have them
That being said The Dude is The Most Solid Clone Retailer out here why do you think he charges Anywhere from $50-$500 for em out here ?
Cause they Are The REAL Thing !
So That Being Said Since your the only person that seems to know anything about these strains

Which ones are all just hype ?
Think you can let me know before I waste my time if it isn't worthwhile?

& If the only picture you've seen is the pic of the cherry pie I posted forever ago your Not Looking Hard Enough Cause Ive Already Posted A Decent amount of content & Tons More is Coming In The Next Several weeks
That being said
Should I ask him for pics of Strains Seeing how I don't have those strains running yet ?

I Mean I Imagine the guys legit seeing he has Millions of dollars behind him & a tissue culture lab to boot So He Must be doing something right I'd say

And I figured your just Trying to help out @heisenbubble But The Dude is EXTREMELY LEGIT & Since your trying to help
Which of these strains are Hype on that List ? Because I don't wanna waste my time on something that's all hype and a waste of my time
I know they have the Legit shit tho as their TK , Purple Punch & everything else are all on Point & pics are identical to those on IG & when we talked about the Chemdog#4 clone only he was very informative so that's how I know he ain't full of shit because my Critical Chemdog #4 is a Chemdog#4 cross & I had that cut at one point & he told me everything I already knew about the strain and then some & when we spoke about the night terror it was the same deal he actually knew what he was talking about so that's how I know he's legit
So when I get them in I'll tag you in the post with the pics

& As far as IG goes there's alot of assholes there that are only concerned with the money and care less about good weed

I just Love Breeding good weed man & I tagged you because I wanted your input on some of those strains I listed as you've ran several of them before
No offense intended

So any of those strains that are probably just gonna disappoint me then I'd appreciate the Info

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s the problem bro, you talk about breeding strains you’ve not even run yet. That screams one thing to us. How are you going to work lines you’ve not even obtained yet? Not to mention you don't know how they are going to turn out and if they are worthy of being bred.

I’ve got my strains I’m about to work but I’ve not even begun the process yet. I don’t expect anything until the end of the year and I don’t expect that to be stable at all but just the first round of outcrossing. On one strain alone I’ll be busy for years and I may never sell a single seed this is just a personal pet project.

But to come here and claim you’re gonna make crosses before you’ve obtained the cuts is not good IMO. Not to mention you don’t know how it’s progeny will turn out.

You keep heaping things on your plate day after day. Get one thing off your plate and then proceed. I'm starting to lose faith in this project just due to how this has played out the past few weeks. I'm not trying to be rude but we are all here waiting.

If you want people to take your business seriously at some point you have to be ready for primetime.

For example, it took me well over 6 months of testing and prototyping to come out with my consumer version of The Growing Rack and that was planning, building, sourcing parts and testing it all out to make sure it works as intended. I didn't take it public until it was ready.

I already had access to large commercial scale grow racks and bare growing racks but I wanted to create the smaller home version to show what could be achieved. I'm in no way saying i'm successful as it's yet to really catch on with the public, but this is all work I put in on my own for months without saying a word in public. That's how you release products. You do the work behind closed doors and then when its ready you go public.

I can appreciate your excitement on this, I just hope you don't damage your public image before you are able to get off the ground. Again I wish you all the luck in the world going forward. Just be mindful of how it looks to the general public when you say things like this is all i'm trying to say.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

That’s the problem bro, you talk about breeding strains you’ve not even run yet. That screams one thing to us. How are you going to work lines you’ve not even obtained yet? Not to mention you don't know how they are going to turn out and if they are worthy of being bred.

I’ve got my strains I’m about to work but I’ve not even begun the process yet. I don’t expect anything until the end of the year and I don’t expect that to be stable at all but just the first round of outcrossing. On one strain alone I’ll be busy for years and I may never sell a single seed this is just a personal pet project.

But to come here and claim you’re gonna make crosses before you’ve obtained the cuts is not good IMO. Not to mention you don’t know how it’s progeny will turn out.

You keep heaping things on your plate day after day. Get one thing off your plate and then proceed. I'm starting to lose faith in this project just due to how this has played out the past few weeks. I'm not trying to be rude but we are all here waiting.

If you want people to take your business seriously at some point you have to be ready for primetime.

For example, it took me well over 6 months of testing and prototyping to come out with my consumer version of The Growing Rack and that was planning, building, sourcing parts and testing it all out to make sure it works as intended. I didn't take it public until it was ready.

I already had access to large commercial scale grow racks and bare growing racks but I wanted to create the smaller home version to show what could be achieved. I'm in no way saying i'm successful as it's yet to really catch on with the public, but this is all work I put in on my own for months without saying a word in public. That's how you release products. You do the work behind closed doors and then when its ready you go public.

I can appreciate your excitement on this, I just hope you don't damage your public image before you are able to get off the ground. Again I wish you all the luck in the world going forward. Just be mindful of how it looks to the general public when you say things like this is all i'm trying to say.

Hence the reason I'm asking about said cuts so I know what to expect when I run them

Damn man did you forget how I get down ?

I DONT BREED ANYTHING UNTIL IVE FLOWERED HER & KNOW THE STRAIN INSIDE & OUT & HAVE DONE THE RESEARCH ON HER !

Figured you woulda had more faith than that !

That being said just cause I breed it don't mean I'm releasing it to the public bro so chill mayne lol

& Why would I wanna release everything ? Takes the fun out of my job because I LOVE RUNNING PLANT POPULATIONS & SELECTION

***That All Being Said It's Not Even a Guarantee I'll Want to Breed with Any of Them Cause I'm unfamiliar with most of them & have no idea how they'll perform & Until I've Ran Them They Won't Go Into a Project That's being Released & That's just how I Operate

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Again I’m not trying to bash you in anyway. I’m just stating how it looks to me publically so you’ll know how to proceed. I can see why some are skeptical that’s all. But you offering a sound rebuttal and reply will certainly help. So kudos for that! :-)

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I can appreciate your excitement on this, I just hope you don't damage your public image before you are able to get off the ground. Again I wish you all the luck in the world going forward. Just be mindful of how it looks to the general public when you say things like th
Again I’m not trying to bash you in anyway. I’m just stating how it looks to me publically so you’ll know how to proceed. I can see why some are skeptical that’s all. But you offering a sound rebuttal and reply will certainly help. So kudos for that! :)
No offense taken

I'm all about being prompt and being on point and mindful on how what I do can affect others & Consider All options before Proceeding on any matter

Also all about keeping things Honest and keeping it Real with People

It's good business

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

With all due respect, I have to agree with HB and JWM2.
I understand what you’re trying to do but I’ve actually considered holding off other grows for this and can’t keep feeing like a donkey with a dangling carrot.
I just saw another post you had for using cheap led and not going with Vero or CXB. Makes me nervous for what I’m signing up for here dude.
All the best to you man and I truly wish you the best.
I’m out, I’ve got some weed to grow.

WC

the rrock

the rrock

View attachment 828494
***WILL HAVE ALL OF THESE SOON
TALKED WITH THE LOCAL RETAILER AND WERE DOING SOME TRADING CUT FOR CUT

YEEHAW !!!!

Can You Say ?

Holy Yumminess !
& Holy Fucking Stinky Frosty Kickass Breeding Plants ???

Can't Wait For That !
Wedding cake x Mob
Wedding cake x Sundae Driver
Mob x Sundae Driver

& sooooooooo many Others !!!
The Possibilities are endless my friends !!!!!
What you think of that list @jumpincactus , @william76 , @Mr Bee , @JWM2 , @WhtChocolate , @NHWhites , @greencraft , @the rrock , @gwheels , @Samwell , @Scotbot , @Buzzer777 , @heisenbubble , @Papa Indica , @Madbud , @nikson @SoLowDolo ????

Also Waiting On
OGKB
Alien Rift Males n females
Obiwan og males n females
Ewe-2
Ninja fruit
Dark helmet

& Can any of y'all tell me about any of these strains ? Out of all of them I've only ran Chemdog D#4 , do-si-dos, night terror og , & strawberry banana & all were VERY Dank !
Any info would be appreciated y'all

Cheerz Yall
Quite the list,but what do you have "coming soon",most guys at least have something or evidence of something before they indoctrinate themselves the next compassionate breeder(we dont know how you"get down") maybe you could enlighten us. It just seems that your talk is light years ahead of what your actually doing which is a recipe for failure.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I can also see why people are skeptical. I think even just changing your profile pic would go a long way. I wasn't sure if it's a joke or not cuz I'm on my first grow and even I think that shit looks weak and not professional lol. No offense bro, just my thoughts...

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

With all due respect, I have to agree with HB and JWM2.
I understand what you’re trying to do but I’ve actually considered holding off other grows for this and can’t keep feeing like a donkey with a dangling carrot.
I just saw another post you had for using cheap led and not going with Vero or CXB. Makes me nervous for what I’m signing up for here dude.
All the best to you man and I truly wish you the best.
I’m out, I’ve got some weed to grow.

WC
And I Am actually considering 86w cree 2540 for lighting
Gonna get 10 when I find the right driver and drive em at 50 or 60w each I'm thinking & supplement the centers and sides with strips & am also gonna run cold water through it with vinyl tubing too
And as far as being a donkey with a carrot I'd have to disagree there and there was no offense taken , and the Mob won't be dropped for awhile anyway so Id say bloom away bro do you

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I can also see why people are skeptical. I think even just changing your profile pic would go a long way. I wasn't sure if it's a joke or not cuz I'm on my first grow and even I think that shit looks weak and not professional lol. No offense bro, just my thoughts...
Planned on it when I go to check my Outdoor plants & Take Pics for the Farms "Tree Farming" threads , going out this week to check some and chop some so I'll have plenty of pics for all of the skeptics and naysayers & how is a Baby plant weak ?
Hmmm

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Oh and since ur on your first grow look up LST & supercropping cause that's what was done to that "weak plant" your referring to

Didn't know if you could tell or not

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Quite the list,but what do you have "coming soon",most guys at least have something or evidence of something before they indoctrinate themselves the next compassionate breeder(we dont know how you"get down") maybe you could enlighten us. It just seems that your talk is light years ahead of what your actually doing which is a recipe for failure.
Actually I've been busy " Talking "
With Investors trying to obtain some venture capital

So I'll have plenty of pics for everyone soon
And I'll take some flower shots at lights on so you can see how I get down lol no problems there as I actually have stuff flowering indoors now that harvest season is approaching outdoors

& as far as enlightenment is concerned
I'll be posting videos from our series were making as its finished & mastered showing our breeding processes for both indoor and outdoor for everyone here to see
I'll tag you in some pics after lights on

Cheerz

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Planned on it when I go to check my Outdoor plants & Take Pics for the Farms "Tree Farming" threads , going out this week to check some and chop some so I'll have plenty of pics for all of the skeptics and naysayers & how is a Baby plant weak ?
Hmmm
I just think you should showcase what your plants can do. Nobody buys seeds to grow a baby plant. Show some big buds. That's what we are all after.

And I know all about LST. I got a grow journal going, and I don't like to brag but they look a lot better than that thing.

Again, not trying to bash you bro, but if I was a breeder, my profile pic would be the best buds on my plants.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I just think you should showcase what your plants can do. Nobody buys seeds to grow a baby plant. Show some big buds. That's what we are all after.

And I know all about LST. I got a grow journal going, and I don't like to brag but they look a lot better than that thing.

Again, not trying to bash you bro, but if I was a breeder, my profile pic would be the best buds on my plants.
I understand

But can you understand I do both indoor and outdoor so when I use ALL MY SPACE To Veg stuff for outdoors EVERY YEAR That Maybe I Don't have Anything Flowering indoors or outdoors to show pics of Until Planting season is done so I can flower what's left inside to make more space ?
Most people on here can't understand that
Don't think its a hard concept to grasp especially to a forum full of weed growers

But what would I know ?
Only been doing this growing shit for 20 years now
But I'm new to this forum thing
& most people are childish, miserable , or both

But I'll post some pics of some GG4 Scrog spears At Lights on

Shit Anyone that's truly skeptical go to my Flower Fuel Thread and you'll get plenty of pics to look at through the entire grow !

& as Far as I remember the Thread is About Mob
So
Are You now showing a genuine interest in This strain ?
Or just here to talk trash ?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I understand

But can you understand I do both indoor and outdoor so when I use ALL MY SPACE To Veg stuff for outdoors EVERY YEAR That Maybe I Don't have Anything Flowering indoors or outdoors to show pics of Until Planting season is done so I can flower what's left inside to make more space ?
Most people on here can't understand that
Don't think its a hard concept to grasp especially to a forum full of weed growers

But what would I know ?
Only been doing this growing shit for 20 years now
But I'm new to this forum thing
& most people are childish, miserable , or both

But I'll post some pics of some GG4 Scrog spears At Lights on

Shit Anyone that's truly skeptical go to my Flower Fuel Thread and you'll get plenty of pics to look at through the entire grow !

& as Far as I remember the Thread is About Mob
So
Are You now showing a genuine interest in This strain ?
Or just here to talk trash ?
I ain't trying to talk trash man. But if you have been doing this for so long, I am truly baffled as to why you made that your profile pic... 20 years and you don't have a pic of a flowering plant? That pic is not garnering any interest in your gear. It probably turns people away. That's all I was saying.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

11 pages and not a single picture of MOB that’s is yours @Mainemedz5 ? I asked this before and you ignored my question so I’ll try again. If MOB is so great and you have been growing for so long, where’s all the flowering pictures ?

I mean if your a breeder then you have to be a grower so where’s all these pictures ? You should already have pictures. That’s why people aren’t taking you serious. You been here talking all this crap and no substance, ALL TALK

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

LOL kick ass breeding plants ? You would have to grow the plants first before you can say that. I mean, when breeding we should have a goal in mind for improving something right ?

How can you set a breeding goal or even possibly try to improve something you never observed ? Good thing your gonna sell seeds locally because your gonna have a hard time starting like this.

View attachment 828494
***WILL HAVE ALL OF THESE SOON
TALKED WITH THE LOCAL RETAILER AND WERE DOING SOME TRADING CUT FOR CUT

YEEHAW !!!!

Can You Say ?

Holy Yumminess !
& Holy Fucking Stinky Frosty Kickass Breeding Plants ???

Can't Wait For That !
Wedding cake x Mob
Wedding cake x Sundae Driver
Mob x Sundae Driver

& sooooooooo many Others !!!
The Possibilities are endless my friends !!!!!
What you think of that list @jumpincactus , @william76 , @Mr Bee , @JWM2 , @WhtChocolate , @NHWhites , @greencraft , @the rrock , @gwheels , @Samwell , @Scotbot , @Buzzer777 , @heisenbubble , @Papa Indica , @Madbud , @nikson @SoLowDolo ????

Also Waiting On
OGKB
Alien Rift Males n females
Obiwan og males n females
Ewe-2
Ninja fruit
Dark helmet

& Can any of y'all tell me about any of these strains ? Out of all of them I've only ran Chemdog D#4 , do-si-dos, night terror og , & strawberry banana & all were VERY Dank !
Any info would be appreciated y'all

Cheerz Yall

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180912 020300
IMG 20180912 020306
IMG 20180912 020246
IMG 20180912 020316
IMG 20180912 020321
IMG 20180912 020310

Not like these pics would be good enough for the naysayers But Here Ya Go @eastcoastjoe , @G gnome , @the rrock @SoLowDolo

But Also for Everyone else that has been genuinely curious like @jumpincactus , @greencraft , @WhtChocolate , @NHWhites , & @heisenbubble

Thank you for your patience
& Thanks again to @heisenbubble for being helpful

P.s. oh & those Buds in The Scrog Are all 6-15 in Tall , and should swell up Nicely
So That being said I Can't be doing that bad Pulling yields like that under An Old 250w Hps lmao but what Would I Know Right ?

Cheerz y'all

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Damn Peoples weed must suck ass if they can find the time to troll Little Ol me Lmfao

What they're smoking on must not be strong enough

But I'm gonna smoke some distillate and head over to more civilized forums where People actually care about the Plant Instead of Only Caring about "The Forum Popularity Bandwagon". Alot of People try so hard to be in

Guess Being Real , Honest , & Passionate about what you do Don't Count For Shit These Days

But Have a great night everyone

***& If your near VA,NC,SC,MD Our Thoughts & Prayers Go Out to you & were hoping you all are safe !!!

Cheerz y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom