M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Apparently you weren't trolling hard enough bitch !!!!!
Cause I've posted a bunch of pics on the farm sofar so that being said

EAT A DICK !
KEEP HARASSING & TROLLING ME & I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED FOR VIOLATION OF POLICY

HOE !

EAT A DICK , AT LEAST I GOT PLANTS GOING

Pretty Simple I'd say

You Breed Fire Genetics with fire Genetics what do you get ?
Fire Genetics !!!!!
Figured a Half an Invalid like yourself could appreciate that !!!

Wouldn't the better way to phrase it be
What are you Planning to get Outta This Program ?

Which the answer has already been answered in this thread !
DUMBASS

The Goal is a Near Identical Specimen To The Mom as Possible while possibly increasing & improving upon the already vigorous & high yielding genetics

But does Your Childish & Cro-Magnon Wavelength of Thinking Comprehend Things of That Nature?
I didn't think so because obviously your great at talking shit

But Can You Read ???

How do you know any of those clones on that list are fire if you don’t even have them yet and never grew them ? You totally missed the point.

Get mad , call names, say what you like but nothing changes the fact that you don’t have a finished picture of MOB and that’s all I was asking for.

Plumbitup

Plumbitup

View attachment 827165
HERES A SIDE VIEW IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO BE a Smartass about it hahaha
@gwheels sorry I didn't tag you in the first post , you want a shot at some freebies ? Take a guess

Packs offered
CitrusBerry (Mob x Tangie)
Mob91 (91skva x mob )
MobPie (mob x CP )
M.O.G. (mob x gg4)
M.O.G.G. (mob x greasy grapes)
MobStomper ( mob x fgs)
Goji Mob (mob x goji )
Mob4 ( mob x cc4 )

Also May Allow a selection from The GG4 S1 project from these
Tangerilla s1
Gorilla Stomper s1
Gorilla Krush s1

Cheerz y'all !
Blessings
I’m going with 95

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

so your gonna call me all kinds of profane names but get your moderator buddy to kick me out because I’m persistently asking you for pictures and saying your all talk ? Why not just back up all your talk and stop trying to sell everyone hype, show something

You didn’t post a single pic of MOB, none of the reversed or seeded plants your working with. Some limp bathtub pictures and the one last night you can’t even see over the HPS glare. 20 years of growing just put up some pictures. You haven’t been incarcerated for 20 yrs have you ?

Apparently you weren't trolling hard enough bitch !!!!!
Cause I've posted a bunch of pics on the farm sofar so that being said

EAT A DICK !
KEEP HARASSING & TROLLING ME & I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED FOR VIOLATION OF POLICY

HOE !

EAT A DICK , AT LEAST I GOT PLANTS GOING

Pretty Simple I'd say

You Breed Fire Genetics with fire Genetics what do you get ?
Fire Genetics !!!!!
Figured a Half an Invalid like yourself could appreciate that !!!

Wouldn't the better way to phrase it be
What are you Planning to get Outta This Program ?

Which the answer has already been answered in this thread !
DUMBASS

The Goal is a Near Identical Specimen To The Mom as Possible while possibly increasing & improving upon the already vigorous & high yielding genetics

But does Your Childish & Cro-Magnon Wavelength of Thinking Comprehend Things of That Nature?
I didn't think so because obviously your great at talking shit

But Can You Read ???

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

How do you know any of those clones on that list are fire if you don’t even have them yet and never grew them ? You totally missed the point.

Get mad , call names, say what you like but nothing changes the fact that you don’t have a finished picture of MOB and that’s all I was asking for.
OK so I'll tag you as the project starts so you can see plenty of photos !
& It's the way you came at me , you were being a disrespectful asshat so did you expect any less in return ?

Point being youve been around since my first post
You know the Story
Maybe if you had Been through what I have you'd see things differently but I can't expect you to understand Having your door booted in at night while you sleep & having machine guns pointed in you & your children's faces and having your dog tasered and almost shot for doing what he was supposed to
All Over Pot Plants Cause they thought & Assumed the Property owner wasn't a Licensed Caregiver
& Then They Chopped Everything & Took Everything (seeds,packaging,growing equipment) Cause they found A Bunch of Shrooms

Then Again 2 years later they Fucked me over Once again

So Here We Are 3 Years After the Last Time I Had Everything Taken from me save the last few seeds I could get back and the remaining cuts that were floating around & still have a few more to go So I'm Starting from the bottom All Over again

Now Ask Yourself This !
If I Didn't Breed Good Medicine Then Why 5 Years Later are People Still Running my strains when there's so much to choose from out there ?

Point is If my Strains Have That Much Longevity & Staying power in people's gardens theCobe g something right !!!

So @eastcoastjoe That All Being Said I'll Post Pics As It Happens
When I have the time for it

So if your gonna be a disrespectful puke take it elsewhere Cause There's People That Are Here Cause THWY ACTUALLY WANT THE STRAIN & They Are Here So They Can Watch The Magic As It Happens !

So go smoke and pop a couple model and Xanax and chill TF Out

All That Bitter Energy you Put off is not good for you ,
& no I haven't been Incarcerated for 20 years but I Can Say You wouldn't Last In The State Pen that's for sure You'd Be Paco's Cupcake Before the Day Was Out or You'd Be Paying Rent Cause Of The Way You Come off

But I Apologize if You Can't Realize your in the wrong here Buddy Not Me!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Looks like this thread is taking a turn for the worse . I remember back in the old days
when the plant brought people together. We all share a love for the plant no need to bicker over her.
Name calling Tagging and Bragging don't do anyone any good !
I Agree there brother !
Not many people that actually LOVE THE PLANT !
Too many people On Here Trying to be part of the Kool klub

But I'm Done With Trolls
Every single one from here on out will get no response from me

I'm not here to do the Pissing Contests
I'm Here to Provide Quality Genetics at an affordable cost & to Document Everything
& To help Anyone I can Along the way

& Learn a few things about Cobs too hahaha haha

But I'm outta here , I gotta make some oatmeal & eat breakfast & get some Guano Tea Ready Cause I'm Giving The Girls Their last Feeding Outside today !!!!

Hopefully they're getting Huge like expected
Hasn't been the Greatest Season for Guerilla Growing This year around my way , already sustained over $30k in losses this year so it sucks but hopefully The Last few Girls make up for the ones I Lost

I'll Be Alright Though , Found Some Prime Locations for Next years outdoor season about a month ago so Next Year will Be Amazing

sixstring

sixstring

Plan on dusting the Mob Clone only and some v1.1 plants when I do that !

Heartbreaking But When I pulled the Blue Magoo Outta the Flower Cab I Also Removed A Boy from my Last remaining Paki Landrace I worked for years so that's a bummer
Fortunately my dad has a Indian x Paki Landrace cross that has my Paki in it so maybe work that into a Line Eventually

Maybe throw some Paki x Mob out There eventually too idk yet

But @greencraft I do believe your right my friend
Blue Magoo x Mob sound Delicious , potent & Purple as Fuck !!!
You want in on those beans too when those drop @jumpincactus ?
Blue Magoo x Mob

Yummy !!!!!
Gon have some gems and producers in there I bet !!!

*** OH Yeah !
& we don't Cull the stud males & rare & unique males over this way we Clone em & Catalogue Them in an entirely separate Grow !!!
maybe we could see these males you been holding in the "separate grow" ? i mean im reading all these pages now and coming to the same conclusion as most these guys. your statement of crossing fire x fire does not always create fire,alot of times it makes mad herms lol.some strains just dont play well together.hey its cool if ya want to do a startup seed co,but without a bunch of mature pics most of us wont believe the credit you gave yourself right out the gate :shifty: eastcoast joe does know about breeding and breeders,hell i got some of his black rose seeds he took to f12-million lol, you dont have to resort to massive name calling to make a point with him.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

You telling me to chill but your the one being disrespectful and doing the name calling. I know it hurts for people to expose you for being lame but your doing this to yourself.

OK so I'll tag you as the project starts so you can see plenty of photos !
& It's the way you came at me , you were being a disrespectful asshat so did you expect any less in return ?

Point being youve been around since my first post
You know the Story
Maybe if you had Been through what I have you'd see things differently but I can't expect you to understand Having your door booted in at night while you sleep & having machine guns pointed in you & your children's faces and having your dog tasered and almost shot for doing what he was supposed to
All Over Pot Plants Cause they thought & Assumed the Property owner wasn't a Licensed Caregiver
& Then They Chopped Everything & Took Everything (seeds,packaging,growing equipment) Cause they found A Bunch of Shrooms

Then Again 2 years later they Fucked me over Once again

So Here We Are 3 Years After the Last Time I Had Everything Taken from me save the last few seeds I could get back and the remaining cuts that were floating around & still have a few more to go So I'm Starting from the bottom All Over again

Now Ask Yourself This !
If I Didn't Breed Good Medicine Then Why 5 Years Later are People Still Running my strains when there's so much to choose from out there ?

Point is If my Strains Have That Much Longevity & Staying power in people's gardens theCobe g something right !!!

So @eastcoastjoe That All Being Said I'll Post Pics As It Happens
When I have the time for it

So if your gonna be a disrespectful puke take it elsewhere Cause There's People That Are Here Cause THWY ACTUALLY WANT THE STRAIN & They Are Here So They Can Watch The Magic As It Happens !

So go smoke and pop a couple model and Xanax and chill TF Out

All That Bitter Energy you Put off is not good for you ,
& no I haven't been Incarcerated for 20 years but I Can Say You wouldn't Last In The State Pen that's for sure You'd Be Paco's Cupcake Before the Day Was Out or You'd Be Paying Rent Cause Of The Way You Come off

But I Apologize if You Can't Realize your in the wrong here Buddy Not Me!

the rrock

the rrock

Actually I've been busy " Talking "
With Investors trying to obtain some venture capital

So I'll have plenty of pics for everyone soon
And I'll take some flower shots at lights on so you can see how I get down lol no problems there as I actually have stuff flowering indoors now that harvest season is approaching outdoors

& as far as enlightenment is concerned
I'll be posting videos from our series were making as its finished & mastered showing our breeding processes for both indoor and outdoor for everyone here to see
I'll tag you in some pics after lights on

Cheerz
please dont tag me ,I have no respect for anyone that responds with the term "EAT A DICK" as a response to a few honest questions,you originally came on here ranting about your september seed drop.I was following because of the comedy of your claims(venture capitol,investors,seed store,people on this forum are childish miserable or both,posting videos of your breeding techniques,losing 30K worth of product this year?Not one pic of your motherplant>MOB)your not funny anymore,if I continued to read your babble I would be wasting my time.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
You telling me to chill but your the one being disrespectful and doing the name calling. I know it hurts for people to expose you for being lame but your doing this to yourself.
Very childish to resort to name calling with this mainmeds character. If i didnt know better, I would say hes 16. Sad really. He has some of the thinnest skin i have seen in a long long time. Dont know how he hasnt been banned yet.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Very childish to resort to name calling with this mainmeds character. If i didnt know better, I would say hes 16. Sad really. He has some of the thinnest skin i have seen in a long long time. Dont know how he hasnt been banned yet.

I started to lash back but I’m not gonna do it, it would be a fruitless argument. I think it’s pretty clear for everyone

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like this thread is taking a turn for the worse . I remember back in the old days
when the plant brought people together. We all share a love for the plant no need to bicker over her.
Name calling Tagging and Bragging don't do anyone any good !
Amen to that statement brother.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
so your gonna call me all kinds of profane names but get your moderator buddy to kick me out because I’m persistently asking you for pictures and saying your all talk ? Why not just back up all your talk and stop trying to sell everyone hype, show something

You didn’t post a single pic of MOB, none of the reversed or seeded plants your working with. Some limp bathtub pictures and the one last night you can’t even see over the HPS glare. 20 years of growing just put up some pictures. You haven’t been incarcerated for 20 yrs have you ?
you wouldn't be referring to me would you? I should ban you for the inference alone. Lets get this clear, we are not buddies. If you look back his buddy deleted his posts that were out of line. Enough said????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I Agree there brother !
Not many people that actually LOVE THE PLANT !
Too many people On Here Trying to be part of the Kool klub

But I'm Done With Trolls
Every single one from here on out will get no response from me

I'm not here to do the Pissing Contests
I'm Here to Provide Quality Genetics at an affordable cost & to Document Everything
& To help Anyone I can Along the way

& Learn a few things about Cobs too hahaha haha

But I'm outta here , I gotta make some oatmeal & eat breakfast & get some Guano Tea Ready Cause I'm Giving The Girls Their last Feeding Outside today !!!!

Hopefully they're getting Huge like expected
Hasn't been the Greatest Season for Guerilla Growing This year around my way , already sustained over $30k in losses this year so it sucks but hopefully The Last few Girls make up for the ones I Lost

I'll Be Alright Though , Found Some Prime Locations for Next years outdoor season about a month ago so Next Year will Be Amazing
Dude I know you have been called to task by the fellas here. And I did inform you as to why. All they wanted was to see some of your work. But I am not going to allow you to be abusive and use profanities because your feeling squirrely from all the negative press. Slow your roll bro or I will slow it for you. Keep it real.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo it’s not worth getting worked up over. If he delivers then we’ll see. If not then oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

At the end of the day it’s not my business. I’ve stated how I think a breeder should go about creating a business and taking care of customers. And that’s all the input I care to post.

I’m not holding my breath but if something comes along, cool. If not that’s fine.

I’m doing my own thang regardless. Certainly not going to hold up my plans for someone else.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

you wouldn't be referring to me would you? I should ban you for the inference alone. Lets get this clear, we are not buddies. If you look back his buddy deleted his posts that were out of line. Enough said????

Yes I was talking about you. You been taking his side since the beginning and deleted posts of mine where I did nothing wrong.
After what he said to me you give him a warning but your gonna threaten to Ban me for the influence? I have no idea what your talking about “influence “ but if that’s the case your definitely being partial here.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180912 131856
FGS x Mastodon Kush
IMG 20180912 131717
SSSDH x Tut
IMG 20180912 131601
MOB - You Can See The Purple in her like a MF eh @greencraft ?
IMG 20180912 132156
Straight up FGS f7 before we selfed her
IMG 20180912 131746
IMG 20180912 131643
My Skva91 x Mataro Alien
My Chemdog#4 x Grape Rom
IMG 20180912 131947
IMG 20180912 131729

SSSDH x Tut
IMG 20180912 131701
pre Hyperspace GTH x Tut
IMG 20180912 131927

Pineapple express bx3
IMG 20180912 131631

Rhineapple Express before It Was stolen & Plagiarized by a local clown

All Pics From My Last Grow Before The Piggies Came in fucking everything up

The seeded picture was a Plant Pollinated During one of My Old Pineapple express projects

Dude I know you have been called to task by the fellas here. And I did inform you as to why. All they wanted was to see some of your work. But I am not going to allow you to be abusive and use profanities because your feeling squirrely from all the negative press. Slow your roll bro or I will slow it for you. Keep it real.

I Understand where your coming from as well as everyone else
Point being I Shouldn't Be Badgered for pictures By Specific individuals On Every Single One of my Threads
I'm Not Here For BS I'm Here Because I Love Doing what I Do but I Apologize if I offended anyone
& Sometimes I do get heated over the negativity because I'm not a Dishonest Person & I Always Keep It Real & Always Try My Hardest to keep my Kool
But When it Becomes Borderline Harassment Would you expect me to Not get defensive knowing I'm Not The Dirtbag People are insinuating I am ?

But Luckily My Father Still Had These Photos & Others I have to get from his phone And It's Heartbreaking to Even Look at them Because I Lost
SOOOO MANY Strains & Had To Start Over Again

Hope you Enjoy @eastcoastjoe , @SoLowDolo , @the rrock everyone else
Cheerz y'all

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Wow this shit is crazy because I wasn't even referring to you @jumpincactus

Can My Comments be deleted that you considered outta line please ?

Or do I have to do that manually?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

View attachment 829115 FGS x Mastodon Kush
View attachment 829116 SSSDH x Tut
View attachment 829117 MOB - You Can See The Purple in her like a MF eh @greencraft ?
View attachment 829118 Straight up FGS f7 before we selfed her
View attachment 829119 View attachment 829121 My Skva91 x Mataro Alien
My Chemdog#4 x Grape RomView attachment 829122 View attachment 829123
SSSDH x Tut
View attachment 829124pre Hyperspace GTH x Tut
View attachment 829125
Pineapple express bx3View attachment 829126
Rhineapple Express before It Was stolen & Plagiarized by a local clown

All Pics From My Last Grow Before The Piggies Came in fucking everything up

The seeded picture was a Plant Pollinated During one of My Old Pineapple express projects

I Understand where your coming from as well as everyone else
Point being I Shouldn't Be Badgered for pictures By Specific individuals On Every Single One of my Threads
I'm Not Here For BS I'm Here Because I Love Doing what I Do but I Apologize if I offended anyone
& Sometimes I do get heated over the negativity because I'm not a Dishonest Person & I Always Keep It Real & Always Try My Hardest to keep my Kool
But When it Becomes Borderline Harassment Would you expect me to Not get defensive knowing I'm Not The Dirtbag People are insinuating I am ?

But Luckily My Father Still Had These Photos & Others I have to get from his phone And It's Heartbreaking to Even Look at them Because I Lost
SOOOO MANY Strains & Had To Start Over Again

Hope you Enjoy @eastcoastjoe , @SoLowDolo , @the rrock & everyone else
Cheerz y'all
I prefer to get along with everyone and I have no hard feelings towards anyone here. Hell, maybe you were having a bad day. However, I'll never understand why you wouldn't come prepared with pics before you come on a forum saying all of this LOL. But the pics look good bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom