• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

View attachment 827165
HERES A SIDE VIEW IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO BE a Smartass about it hahaha
@gwheels sorry I didn't tag you in the first post , you want a shot at some freebies ? Take a guess

Packs offered
CitrusBerry (Mob x Tangie)
Mob91 (91skva x mob )
MobPie (mob x CP )
M.O.G. (mob x gg4)
M.O.G.G. (mob x greasy grapes)
MobStomper ( mob x fgs)
Goji Mob (mob x goji )
Mob4 ( mob x cc4 )

Also May Allow a selection from The GG4 S1 project from these
Tangerilla s1
Gorilla Stomper s1
Gorilla Krush s1

Cheerz y'all !
Blessings

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Hey @Mainemedz5 , You know any peoples up there that worked at Mid-State machine. I used to live in Waterville and work there in the 90's-early 2000's. I am currently a half hour south of you. I don't need any beans at this point but I follow your threads....but, I still want to win the freebies :D
Guy named Lynn maheu or Ronald Hubbard ring a bell?

And kool beans mayne ! You'll have to visit the Retail shop in waterville when we open up ! Well have a huge selection & The Local cups will be held right out back as well so Itll be dope for sure !
I logged your entry as well as everyone else's I'll Announce the winner when the time is right !

Cheerz

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

LMAO #1 I am not in the seed game #2 You have never seen my grow or any grow I have ever done #3 I do test my product #4 I am a caregiver grower been growing this shit for over 20 years . I am not on here to compete with you or anyone else I am just someone
who loves growing and believe in the power of cannabis .
Ooof, I thought you were mainemedz saying this, I apologize. :facepalm:

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Guy named Lynn maheu or Ronald Hubbard ring a bell?

And kool beans mayne ! You'll have to visit the Retail shop in waterville when we open up ! Well have a huge selection & The Local cups will be held right out back as well so Itll be dope for sure !
I logged your entry as well as everyone else's I'll Announce the winner when the time is right !

Cheerz

I am not too sure about Lynn but I remember Ron. Short fat guy right? lol He ran the super-mill ( i think thats what it was called)
Those guys worked day shift so, fewer interactions with them as I was stuck on nights. Eight long-ass years working 12-hour nights.

I for sure would visit the retail shop. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You think its ok to dis a breeder to peddle your own seeds?
If Kirk had a cut and he found out it wasn’t the real deal he would definitely tell people about that because he’s one of the. Most honest breeders I’ve ever met!
I say you are full of it
Lmfao and I say your a jealous childish little Troll !

& I didn't diss anyone actually I stated I've grown thier version and it wasn't the same !
Did give him Credit on Breeding An Outstanding Specimen of Jerry Berry tho !
Did better than most people do tho I'll give him that !

If I was dissing him id just say he's full of shit for misadvertising a strain before really doing his due diligence and goin thru proper channels to get a Legit Cut cause at best its a jerrymob and jerry genes are strong so it would explain why it presented itself as more jerry cause it only threw one plant that had any traits other than Jerry traits & I'd also say he's a fucking clown for stealing a name from yet another strain we had and created first being mobfire But I didn't did I ?

So Grow the Fuck up please and do yourself a favor Cause your talking to Somebody who's Uncle Created Jerry Berry !!!!!
So I think I'd know a Jerry if I grew one Lmfao

Have a great day tho lmfao

Blessings to you and yours tho
We all know you need em

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I am not too sure about Lynn but I remember Ron. Short fat guy right? lol He ran the super-mill ( i think that what it was called)
Those guys worked day shift so, fewer interactions with them as I was stuck on nights. Eight long-ass years working 12-hour nights.

I for sure would visit the retail shop. Looking forward to it.
Bear hunter ? Had redbone n walker hounds and a son named Ron Jr?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Amen to that brother ! I'm not here to compete either
My products stand for themselves as well as the Results they produce ,
I'm a caregiver too bro and Actually care about the plant opposed to all these guys that think their hotshots cause they grow warehouses Lmfao if that don't scream out they are in it for money idk what does

I actually care about the plant and the patients as well
Not a greedy fuck like most

Hats off to you my friend
Blessings

When it comes to This strain you Can say I'm one of the most Informed on it
It was after all my uncle's DJ short BB that created it

And I don't know him besides running his version of Mob which wasn't Mob

& My sources are being in a tight knit circle of people & being Related to the People Responsible for Creating it

That being said I've Ran this KRK persons ""MOB" And it wasn't Mob it didn't even resemble the Fakeass JerryMob cuts that float around

Now That Being Said His Wasn't Even Close To MOB as a Matter of Fact it Was Identical To Jerry In EVERY WAY

Knowing firsthand by growing All Said plants I've mentioned Here
Mob,JB,jerrymob,mobfire,mobfruit,mobgum
Grown em all including ur buddy KRKs. Supposed Mob which wasn't

Can't wait to grow th seeds version

Got ALL THE PROOF I NEED RIGHT THERE !!!

Facts Bro

But I Can honestly say Ain't No Warehouse Bud Holding a Torch to Properly Grown Homegrown
EVER !!!!

Let Em Dream Tho Brotha

Lol just because I have 36 lights in each room doesn't make me some greedy big hot shot lol. Its not even that big compared to most with the size of building I grow in. I would argue that I care more about the plant than most, my homemade crosses all go out to ppl in need or friends all for free. I also give tons of herb to homeless I see, and make rso for a couple of older gals with breast cancer. Assumptions. Alot of us bigger guys are making peanuts but we do this because we love it.
Here is some greedy warehouse herb, grown organically with beneficials. It would be much cheaper to just use salts but were greedy here.

20180725 1411130
20180815 145801
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Ooof, I thought you were mainemedz saying this, I apologize. :facepalm:
But I did also quote him and say I have no need to compete with anyone as my work will speak for itself and I will be around for awhile

Also I'm different from most breeders as I truly value customer service
All my beans will come with tamperproof packaging and I See People Always getting keepers from my packs so IDC what critics and skeptics say because the test of time will prove them all wrong !!!!
If someone has a problem I fix it & do what's needed to make them happy !
Maybe you can guess how many vials are in the box ?

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Bear hunter ? Had redbone n walker hounds and a son named Ron Jr?

I didn't know him well enough to know. He was a nice guy though. He had the largest toolbox I have ever seen. It was like 16 feet long all connected on wheels.

That machine he ran was one of the very few that I didn't so, being on different shifts and all, not many interactions.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Lol just because I have 36 lights in each room doesn't make me some greedy big hot shot lol. Its not even that big compared to most with the size of building I grow in. I would argue that I care more about the plant than most, my homemade crosses all go out to ppl in need or friends all for free. I also give tons of herb to homeless I see, and make rso for a couple of older gals with breast cancer. Assumptions. Alot of us bigger guys are making peanuts but we do this because we love it.
Here is some greedy warehouse herb, grown organically with beneficials. It would be much cheaper to just use salts but were greedy here.
Wasn't speaking about you ! Actually had someone else in mind lmfao

36k ain't that much I used to run 24k myself a few years back & got friends that run 200k+
So nah I wasn't referring to you

& kudos to you
Good to see so e people have a heart still these days

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

But I did also quote him and say I have no need to compete with anyone as my work will speak for itself and I will be around for awhile

Also I'm different from most breeders as I truly value customer service
All my beans will come with tamperproof packaging and I See People Always getting keepers from my packs so IDC what critics and skeptics say because the test of time will prove them all wrong !!!!
If someone has a problem I fix it & do what's needed to make them happy !
Maybe you can guess how many vials are in the box ?
You definitely have decently thick skin with all the mud. I will give you that, that will go far for any chucker/breeder.

G gnome

G gnome

Where’s all the pictures at then ? If it’s so great and your gonna release it soon then you must have grown it before right ? Your threads are full of talk and no substance
Yup

Pics or didnt happen
Fuckin A!!!
And to everyone involved and inputting in this thread. We have all made our point. So lets just ease on back and give the man his opportunity to show us what he has. Like gramps always said you can talk all day long but the proof is in the pudding. :D

@Mainemedz5 in all the fellas in heres defense over the years as weed got super commercialized and pollen chucker's abounded a lot of us have had some really bad experiences and so in everyone's defense we are all gun shy of the new kid/dude on the block touting legendary strain status and such. The terms I used were descriptors only and not meant to be directed at you. I just wanted you to have a sense of why everyone is holding your feet to the fire. I will reserve my opinions until after I give her a few runs. I learned a long time ago that any testing I do will be done in a seprate groom so my money crop isn't in jeopardy.

I hope your the real deal but only time and not words will tell...…... Peace

PS if you are indeed working the lines and gardens you mention a pic says a thousand words. Post up some of your work and show these guys something. It will go a long way in trust building.

Thus dude has had his chances....best pic he posted was a limp lookin plant in his bath tub a month ago

souf69

souf69

And just think, theybies banned the one and only growgod here, and wheres lino when you need em.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The best thing about genetics is it makes no difference how well the person who made them grows. Genetics are passed as long as the female is pollinated and a seed is made.

I’m not going to defend anyone’s processes until I can witness them for myself but I’ll give it a chance. Once that bridge is burned it’s game over. But I’ll give it a chance.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I didn't know him well enough to know. He was a nice guy though. He had the largest toolbox I have ever seen. It was like 16 feet long all connected on wheels.

That machine he ran was one of the very few that I didn't so, being on different shifts and all, not many interactions.
Pretty sure were talking about the same guy and if so that's one of my uncles
Actually one of the remaining few with Legit Burnham Redeye still so his weed is absolutely stellar if were talking about the same guy
His Skunk#1 is Ungodly diggity too

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You definitely have decently thick skin with all the mud. I will give you that, that will go far for any chucker/breeder.
If only you knew brotha ! Skins so thick shit don't phase me you can't let it in this industry
I actually got respect from the top echelon of guys in my area because of my vast knowledge and hands on experience and determination and dedication to my craft

Think people bother me ?
Nah cause I only speak truth And walk in said truth

Not every new guy you see is a shill , I understand the skepticism tho

That being said I'm glad your finally realizing I'm not a bad guy after all

Peace to you and yours tho
Still waiting on a guess from you too hahahaha

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

The best thing about genetics is it makes no difference how well the person who made them grows. Genetics are passed as long as the female is pollinated and a seed is made.

I’m not going to defend anyone’s processes until I can witness them for myself but I’ll give it a chance. Once that bridge is burned it’s game over. But I’ll give it a chance.

Yeah but when people bitch at me for doing the same thing someone else here did is wrong especially seeing how its only cause I was the new guy bro and the other cats were established people on here

Point is fem seeds ain't bad and I've RARELY Had issues with them so my conclusion on those accounts would have to be grower error over bad breeding practices 95% of the time
And when you get fem beans of certain strains that's to be expected in some cases

But I can guarantee 98-100% germ rates and that getting a pack will provide at least one keeper

My thing is don't shit on someone when you have no idea what they're capable of or what or who they know

Are People gonna Be Little Bitches about it when I drop Wedding Cake s1 seeds or Triangle Kush s1 seeds?

I say if they do that's their problem not mine

I don't do shady business and i look out for those that look out for me

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yup

Fuckin A!!!

Thus dude has had his chances....best pic he posted was a limp lookin plant in his bath tub a month ago

Apparently u haven't been trolling me hard enough lmfao cause you would have seen plenty of pics recently

So I'll tag you in when the Mob Project commences so you'll see plenty of pics !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom