• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180826 123511

Here's Another Unhealthy Plant for ya @G gnome ! Going into a 12 gal smart pot tonight and vegging for 3 more weeks before I flip it to flower and I'll be sure to tag you in on that as well

Genetics on her are (Critical+f7 x chem#4 bx2) & She yields better Than The Glue !

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya. I’m not saying anything ground breaking. I just like to give everyone a shot that’s all.

I won’t vouch for anyone until I know for sure what the deal is but I won’t bash them either.

I know I may sound rude at times and don’t mean to come off that way but most of us have been here before and I’m sure you have as well.

Everyone is leary when someone new comes on the scene, that’s just a product of the market being abused for years and years. So some skepticism is absolutely expected and I can see why some want proof before they’ll bite. I’m the same way. And I’m sure you are too.

I’ve reached out to you in private and we’ve talked and you seem to be a pretty decent guy. So I’ll give you a chance and if you come through and make good I’ll be the first to speak out and defend you. That’s just how i am.

Again I’m not trying to sound rude and none of this should be of any surprise. But if you’re good enough to let us test out the waters the least we can do for the community is to oblige and go from there.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

And btw I didnt expect anyone to trust me either. I will earn my trust and respect the hard way. I’ll put in my time, help out and hope it makes the community a little better for it. But I didn’t come here demanding anyone’s respect and I certainly don’t think anyone will take my word without me showing proof that I know a thing or two first. And that’s perfectly fine. That’s how the system works.

Again I wish you all the luck in the world and hope to be included.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I hear ya. I’m not saying anything ground breaking. I just like to give everyone a shot that’s all.

I won’t vouch for anyone until I know for sure what the deal is but I won’t bash them either.

I know I may sound rude at times and don’t mean to come off that way but most of us have been here before and I’m sure you have as well.

Everyone is leary when someone new comes on the scene, that’s just a product of the market being abused for years and years. So some skepticism is absolutely expected and I can see why some want proof before they’ll bite. I’m the same way. And I’m sure you are too.

I’ve reached out to you in private and we’ve talked and you seem to be a pretty decent guy. So I’ll give you a chance and if you come through and make good I’ll be the first to speak out and defend you. That’s just how i am.

Again I’m not trying to sound rude and none of this should be of any surprise. But if you’re good enough to let us test out the waters the least we can do for the community is to oblige and go from there.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

And btw I didnt expect anyone to trust me either. I will earn my trust and respect the hard way. I’ll put in my time, help out and hope it makes the community a little better for it. But I didn’t come here demanding anyone’s respect and I certainly don’t think anyone will take my word without me showing proof that I know a thing or two first. And that’s perfectly fine. That’s how the system works.

Again I wish you all the luck in the world and hope to be included.

Well said JWM2!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Actions speak louder than words of course until then it's just Air.....
OK I'll tag you in as well

Are you here to just troll and talk shit with all your butt buddies ?
Or because you have a genuine interest in the Mob strain ?
Or because you actually had a guess on how many vials were in the box ?
Cause all youve done thus far is troll & harass people

So if your so damn skeptical make a guess and gimme a number & enjoy the show , other than that stfu & grow up some eh ?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Nope not at all dude. No hate in me at all just call it like I see it. Yes, I do have a genuine interest, I just figured if your this far along in this process you would have ran many flawless rooms of this M.o.b. by now. You said you have thick skin? Simply asking for a picture isn't harassment my friend. I don't troll people at all, I just drop alot of experience on this site. Now I'll gladly sit back quietly and watch you do your thing.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Nope not at all dude. No hate in me at all just call it like I see it. Yes, I do have a genuine interest, I just figured if your this far along in this process you would have ran many flawless rooms of this M.o.b. by now. You said you have thick skin? Simply asking for a picture isn't harassment my friend. I don't troll people at all, I just drop alot of experience on this site. Now I'll gladly sit back quietly and watch you do your thing.
Weren't starting the project for a few weeks so I apologize for the misinterpretation & I'll tag you in so you can watch it all from start to finish & there will be plenty of pics

Gonna create a poll on which strains I should run with her as well so I'll tag you in on that too
Like I said before too I apologize for taking you the wrong way
If your interested in mob for real take a guess at how many vials are in the box and you could win a free pack of seeds

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

***AND MY NEXT SELECTION FOR THE EXCLUSIVES IS
@WhtChocolate !
Congrats mayne ! I pm'ed the other person & they said they wish they had room so I put you on the next slot for exclusives

& I logged your entry for the freebies bro!

Cheerz

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Mainemedz5 How about an MOB cross with the blue magoo ? the Magoo is super stuff transplanted some yesterday super stinky even in veg mode!
My blue Magoo might be a boy unfortunately
But if it is you can bet your ass I'm gonna use him to dust the Mob Cause That WouldMake One Hell of a Strain !
Well see within a few days but I'm praying for a female

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Amen to that brother ! I'm not here to compete either
My products stand for themselves as well as the Results they produce ,
I'm a caregiver too bro and Actually care about the plant opposed to all these guys that think their hotshots cause they grow warehouses Lmfao if that don't scream out they are in it for money idk what does

I actually care about the plant and the patients as well
Not a greedy fuck like most

Hats off to you my friend
Blessings

When it comes to This strain you Can say I'm one of the most Informed on it
It was after all my uncle's DJ short BB that created it

And I don't know him besides running his version of Mob which wasn't Mob

& My sources are being in a tight knit circle of people & being Related to the People Responsible for Creating it

That being said I've Ran this KRK persons ""MOB" And it wasn't Mob it didn't even resemble the Fakeass JerryMob cuts that float around

Now That Being Said His Wasn't Even Close To MOB as a Matter of Fact it Was Identical To Jerry In EVERY WAY

Knowing firsthand by growing All Said plants I've mentioned Here
Mob,JB,jerrymob,mobfire,mobfruit,mobgum
Grown em all including ur buddy KRKs. Supposed Mob which wasn't

Can't wait to grow th seeds version

Got ALL THE PROOF I NEED RIGHT THERE !!!
Just to clarify things, you aquired krk's female MOB cut from him directly that he uses to breed with and ran it and it wasnt what you consider to be MOB? Or did you run seeds krk made???

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Just to clarify things, you aquired krk's female MOB cut from him directly that he uses to breed with and ran it and it wasnt what you consider to be MOB? Or did you run seeds krk made???
I ran their "mob" seeds bro
And it was More jerry than Anything
Really pretty tho and taste heavy like licorice which is a jerry trait !

Jealous?lmao
I couldnt care less on breeding,but you called my friend a liar with zero proof,you have not showed proof of anything execpet for having a big fuckin mouth!
So show the proof you goof!

Hands on experience with the strain is all the proof I need and I trashed it over 2 years ago so I guess your shit outta luck but feel free to stick around and watch some Real MOB straight from the source get reversed

& have fun watching everyone grow it and gimme props for it too
I'm sure they'll love it

And when I drop my v3 well see how his jerry compares to my bx4 mob cause I'll be sure to score some of the seeds just to show u what Real MOB Is

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I want in on the gg4 if possible as well. Mob and gg4 sound good to me. Haven’t grown either yet.
Alright sounds good my friend I got you on both the gg4 s1 & mob v1.1 waiting list

Those might be my next two grows!!

Got you on both waiting lists bro !!!
You'll love the exclusives too I'm sure

***SOMETHING IM DOING MOST BREEDERS AINT DOING IS PUTTING PACKAGING DATES ON MY SEED PACKS SO PEEPS KNOW WHEN THEY GOT PACKAGED !!!

***Also putting rice grains in my vials too , keeps em fresher although I Guarantee 95%+ germ rates

Cheers yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom