M.S.T.'s Bedroom Boxes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Well, off dissability, back to work. Workin a real job sucks, money is good and in my situation I would be done w/o the health insurance it provides, but man I'm beat. I hope I don't get lazy w/ garden responsibilities. I should be alright, first week back is always the worst. I'll get into a groove.
Little update on veg room and pretty much my next run. Will flower out some mothers(new cuts already taken) of my SD and CD. Will test these 5 strays from my cc mix pack, as well as test some new cuts I picked up, pretty sure they are legit but not sure of the pheno's and one not doing so well(last pic). I am a little OCD, so it is hard to keep old gear around and pass up cuts I would like to have. Sometimes I find this to be a waste of time, but just can't let go. Guess I'm not in a hurry, just antsy. At least I am aware of it. LOL

Full Tray,hand watering from 10 gal res w/ pump and 1/2" hose w/ flow adjustment.
DSCN1798

SD mothers
DSCN1800
CD mother(this is what I am currently flowering)
DSCN1799

CC mix pack seeds (1-5)
DSCN1805

DSCN1806
DSCN1807
DSCN1808
DSCN1809

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Clones I am Testing
WiFi
DSCN1802

Fire OG
DSCN1803

Durban Poison
DSCN1804

And the not so hot looking Alien OG
Some of these cuts were not so hot when I got them and I have been giving them tlc till recovered, but not too bad for so many strains pretty much on the same meal right now. I will have to start tending to the individual strains soon I can tell.
DSCN1810

I do have new gear to get to and don't know how long my patience will last with only so much space. Such is Life.

Krasi

Krasi

Hi M.S.T., some of those cuttings don`t look too bad, i always try to keep the soil somewhat dryer in the beginning, it will make the roots grow more efficient and better.
Best of luck to u man:)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Day 40 flower update.
Well things are going well but not exactly as planned. They stretched alot, I knew they would though so WTF. I flipped my lights too late, or didn't scrog them long enough or they just challenged me with every bend."Because I got hihigh", right. No biggie, I did have to agressively bend a few. You can see from the photos I was looking for 6"-8" over wire, they are like a foot and a half. Not really a scrog anymore, more like half vert. I also got more lower sites than expected so I opened her up a little today by trimming some larf and fan leaf out so the lowers can ripen a little more.
These here are left half cleaned up and right half still untouched.
DSCN1824

DSCN1828
DSCN1830

This is after the clean
DSCN1838
DSCN1840
DSCN1837

Here are some close ups
DSCN1832
DSCN1836
DSCN1841

Also changed res today, for start of week 7, went with MOAB over Shooting Powder.

DSCN1831
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Here are some pics of the clones I took a bit back. The plant I thought was a male(pre flwr pics earlier in thread) was a female. Should have watched it longer, just took a while. Put it outside and it started to flower. Took cuts from it anyway, may be a gem. Here is the deal, I found it in a killer bag of Chemdog 91' bought at a dispensary in SF. Funny thing is look at the diff in phenotypes from the Chemdog I am running right now which I am sure is someones best representation, but look at the sativa characteristics in the flowering one.
DSCN1878
DSCN1880
DSCN1879
DSCN1873

Also had to take a couple leads out of my flower room to give way to some more dominant ones that need more room. This is what I do to early non flushed leads. I put them in a pitcher with some flora kleen and water in the closet for while. Maybe change to plain water after a couple days. Here is how they look after a week.
DSCN1865
DSCN1866

Will have some pics of flower room after 5 days of MOAB. Tom..

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Those cuttings look eager to serve:)
Thank you and yeh their rockin. Been trying hard to perfect my cloning method as to prevent any stunting in growth from day 1. Think I finaly have it down enough to be satisfied, 100% success for years now.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great looking Nugs!
Those Plants look Really Good too!

Krasi

Krasi

Thank you and yeh their rockin. Been trying hard to perfect my cloning method as to prevent any stunting in growth from day 1. Think I finaly have it down enough to be satisfied, 100% success for years now.

I have motherplants plans too in the future, making my own clones, it`s the best of two worlds, in the mean while i can learn something from you:)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Here is a day 45 flower update. First five days of MOAB.Was tryingto run these 70 days but it looks like more of a 63 day thing, which puts me right on time for a 4/20 harvest. I will run another 5 days of moab and decide then if they get another 5 , or start to flush. Actually think I should have had MOAB from beg. of week 6 w/ this strain. Here are the pics.
DSCN1912
DSCN1914
DSCN1915
DSCN1920
DSCN1924
DSCN1925
DSCN1927
DSCN1930
DSCN1932
DSCN1936

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Some pics of the outside of my boxes. These are in my bedroom. It's basicaly wall with closet,bed, 2' walkway, growrooms side by side and wall with window, where I vent to.
Phone 2 12 077
DSCN1699
Phone 2 12 074
Phone 2 12 075
DSCN1912

Here are the leads I took early at day 35 and flushed in a pitcher of water in the closet for a week and a half, all trimmed up ready to dry.
DSCN1978
DSCN1980
DSCN1982

DSCN1983

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Vary nice with the light screen at the bottom of your tray. I use the same for my clones. For the word on dust shrooms filters.

You can ether get the one from horticontrol or one from the dirt bick shop for cleaning the UniFilter. If you get the one from the factory, it will be oiled with rosemary and few other Natural oils. If you get the cans from the dirt bike shop. Well it will work the same BUT if your girls touch them. Well something about that oil that my ears hear they do not like.

Great that you have it in the inside to Defuse the air so it not blowing to hard in on spot. Nother would be to place it on the out side of the grow chamber to keep your fan clean. I personaly use a Blue HEPA and Dust shroom on both sides for my in and out.

The chick wire is vary small to let your girls get the big buds threw. The other wire mesh with the squares of 6"+ boxes are great!

Kinda shock that you don not have an air glass hood hooked up to a carbon filter. Then to use the fan dimmer you have to slow down the air in to pressurize the room even.

That oil looks tasty too. Bet that is better on a paper skin then by its self.

Keep up the clean grow you got here!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Vary nice with the light screen at the bottom of your tray. I use the same for my clones. For the word on dust shrooms filters.

You can ether get the one from horticontrol or one from the dirt bick shop for cleaning the UniFilter. If you get the one from the factory, it will be oiled with rosemary and few other Natural oils. If you get the cans from the dirt bike shop. Well it will work the same BUT if your girls touch them. Well something about that oil that my ears hear they do not like.

Great that you have it in the inside to Defuse the air so it not blowing to hard in on spot. Nother would be to place it on the out side of the grow chamber to keep your fan clean. I personaly use a Blue HEPA and Dust shroom on both sides for my in and out.

The chick wire is vary small to let your girls get the big buds threw. The other wire mesh with the squares of 6"+ boxes are great!

Kinda shock that you don not have an air glass hood hooked up to a carbon filter. Then to use the fan dimmer you have to slow down the air in to pressurize the room even.

That oil looks tasty too. Bet that is better on a paper skin then by its self.

Keep up the clean grow you got here!

Already had purchased Dust Shroom before picture was taken, working great for me, love the rosemary scent.I use a bug screen on the other side. Would never put something in my room, that could not touch a plant, why risk it.

Chicken wire was from last grow with partner. He bought the wrong size, but we went with it anyway.

My ventilation starts with the filter, through the glass hood and out through the fan to outside? I don't ever worry about pressure. Just adjust either fan, intake or exhaust with fan speed controller to suit my needs for temp and humidity.

I smoke my oil small dabs on bong hits.

Thanks for lookin.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Been busy with health, work, and building and growing. Everything going well though. Here are some pics of the veg room I dialed in for my friend and old partner. Basicaly I needed more room to house current mothers while pheno hunting. I offered to dial in his room, take care of plants and take cuts for him when he needs them in exchange for a veg room to control, and mother whatever I'd like. Rent/Power free. First I will take 60 cuts for his next round, then I will move my mothers there, so I can start some more seeds here. This room is a loft above his current flower room. 10' x 10'.
The Stairs and roof/wall/door section of flower room which is side wall and floor in veg room.
DSCN2015
DSCN2014
DSCN2012
DSCN2013
DSCN2011

Here is the velcro/screen door w/ panda flap. I built.
DSCN2010
DSCN2016

DSCN2017
DSCN2019
DSCN2018

Krasi

Krasi

Great room man, looking clean and pro, i`d love to work in that kind of space, amazing

Top Bottom