M.S.T.'s Bedroom Boxes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

These final shots are ace.

Glad you like them. Thanks for checkin it out. Was trying to make it all worth it, saving best shots for last.

Everything drying nice. Last of the macro shots, and a few dry shots. Will be back with some cured shots soon, and then it's time to pack up the BR boxes and GET ON!

I will start a new thread of my new space soon.
DSCN2208
DSCN2227
DSCN2237
DSCN2250
DSCN2309
DSCN2280
DSCN2318
DSCN2372
DSCN2374
DSCN2375

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Great close ups! Look fantastic! How goes the search for a new location?
Thanks, searching is slow for my own space. But my bro will share some space in his room in exchange for some help. Just means dealing with others. I think I can hang for a bit. At least I hope I can. I am way picky and like to be able to just do things instead of explaining why to someone. Or have to be constantly on someone cause your shit is being affected by their lame habits. Beggars can't be choosers though.

Reactions: mal
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice bud shots brah!
Thanks man, best I can get out a my $99 5 year old coolpix 4 mega pix.

This is probably my last big post in this thread as to there being no more Bedroom Boxes.

I will start a new grow thread soon. My next round is ready to go at my new space and I just transplanted 50 rooted clones into 4" pots of coco mix for my bro. We will be running 4 1000W, 1 tray per light , 8-15 plants per tray, top drip DTW, in 2 gal prune pots(grow1) with Big City Hydro Mix and some hydroton.

Just wanted to say thanks again to all who viewed and especially to those who supported and posted. The experience just would not be the same without you. Iwill still reply to this thread until the new one is up.

Total harvest was 9.5 ounces of AAA bud, no duff whatsoever. Smallest plant was a 1/2 oz, and largest was a little over an ounce. Not too bad considering my goal was an ounce per plant and I averaged 21g per. If the quality was not there I would be disappointed, but it's THE BOMB so I won't complain.

So far cured for about a week.
DSCN2421
DSCN2424
DSCN2425
DSCN2426
DSCN2427
DSCN2428
DSCN2429
DSCN2430
DSCN2432
DSCN2434

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Great photos. Hope your transition went smoothly.

outwest
Thanks, outwest. Operation 6 mile transport, VW GTI 13 plant growroom went down without a hitch, thanks to onisdad's superb driving skills, and probably more the DGAF attitude. All plants have made it safe and are adjusting to new environment which unfortanetly is not as dialed as mine but I am starting to get on that soon. For now it will do.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots M.S.T.! Glad things turned out for the better... I'll be on the lookout for your new thread...

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Forgot quick smoke report:

APPEARANCE:
Large calyxes, lime to pine green w/dark red hairs. Frosty, fuzzy. Trimmed down to large marble size, some small golfballs.Gives back when pinched, not to dry. Bong hits peel away from stem with ease.
SMELL
Dominant smell of bud : - Cat piss, ammonia, fuely

Associated smells of bud : - slightly sweet and funky rotten

TASTE
Smoked in clean bong.

Dominant flavour : - metallic and melt in your mouth fuel, thick luscious smoke.

Associated flavours : - sweet aftertaste w/ slight tone of licorice.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth): -Very Smooth 10+

- cough factor? : - Not unless you want to.

BUZZ
Profile : Percentage of head to body: 75% head/25% body.:- Maybe more heady but def. good body too.

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) :----10

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) :-good 2 hrs for a heavy smoker.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime: --24/7, but it has me a little absent minded and stopped me dead in my tracks a few times where I was multi tasking and my brain just froze up, actually had to try to focus.

Munchies? : not really that bad.
-----------------------------------------------------

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad things wrapped up nicely, a new place is needed. Unless your old partner is a truly good person you will see snippings where they shouldn't be, very frustrating. Sounds like you need to move? Going to visit your grow room at someone else's house is really inconvenient and revealing. Only wish you the best, take care. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Looks like the timing was pretty good. It woudl have sucked if the landlord called it quits at 30 days instead of 59..

Great grow MST> I also am very impressed with your positive attitude about he situation.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Looks like the timing was pretty good. It woudl have sucked if the landlord called it quits at 30 days instead of 59..

Great grow MST> I also am very impressed with your positive attitude about he situation.
Thanks for stoppin in, Cap.
Indeed, that would have sucked. Believe me thought crossed my mind more than once, and probably would not have helped with the positivety vibe. Good weed helps. Plus it has still only been 4 months since having organ transplants. It really has givin me a new outlook on life. Life has been the one thing in life that is consistently inconsistent, so mine as well roll with the punches and enjoy what you can.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Glad things wrapped up nicely, a new place is needed. Unless your old partner is a truly good person you will see snippings where they shouldn't be, very frustrating. Sounds like you need to move? Going to visit your grow room at someone else's house is really inconvenient and revealing. Only wish you the best, take care. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Thanks Mal. I trust him like a brother, more worried about it ruining the friendship, and powerstruggles. Maybe even me, It's usually my way or the highway(as I write this I realize I'm always high, so my way is always the high way).

So far since this is are second time trying this and we would like it to suceed, communication has been great.

You are right though, it is inconvienent and probably a little draining on his girl.

Time will tell.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Such sticky looking buds. The leaves on them hardly look like weed leaves at all, lacking serrated edges and being that shiny, dark green colour. Very cool.

jyip

jyip

mst nice thread, nicer nuggs!! very resourceful indeed,,,,, tight quarters w/te gro in yoiur bedroom,, nothin like the white noise of a groroom to help ya sleep,,, i constantly keep my ceiling fans on to cover the noise of my gro,,, intake fan hum, ac noise,,, 40 gal res burping 5 times a day!! hehe,,, oh the life of a growr! seems like ya ot it all covered man!! dialed in nice,,too bad ya had to move it

only thing i would a said was to cover tops of pots/plants when small to stop top from drying out and help promnote more evenb root growth,,, i noticed this helped me when transplanting clones,,, rooting took place much quicker,,,,, also do you have a screen under your flowerrroom light to diffuse the light?? under your 1k HPS i believe?? curious if that removes the hot spots for ya

happy safe and potent growing!!

also hoped ya healed up nicely too!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

mst nice thread, nicer nuggs!! very resourceful indeed,,,,, tight quarters w/te gro in yoiur bedroom,, nothin like the white noise of a groroom to help ya sleep,,, i constantly keep my ceiling fans on to cover the noise of my gro,,, intake fan hum, ac noise,,, 40 gal res burping 5 times a day!! hehe,,, oh the life of a growr! seems like ya ot it all covered man!! dialed in nice,,too bad ya had to move it

only thing i would a said was to cover tops of pots/plants when small to stop top from drying out and help promnote more evenb root growth,,, i noticed this helped me when transplanting clones,,, rooting took place much quicker,,,,, also do you have a screen under your flowerrroom light to diffuse the light?? under your 1k HPS i believe?? curious if that removes the hot spots for ya

happy safe and potent growing!!

also hoped ya healed up nicely too!

Thanks bro,this round came down on 4/20/12, all healed and have got in one full run at the new spot already, gearin up for my second run in Stoney Town. I do cover pot tops once in a while, when I feel the need, and yes screen in an emergency when I run out of vertical space to diffuse hot spots. I found the sun systems hoods to have hot spots.
Will be poppin some Grass Knuckles V2 in Stoney Town soon, should be a good show. Thanks for peepin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom