M.S.T.'s Bedroom Boxes

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice spacious room! I am a huge fan of being able to walk around and inspect/take care of my plants while remaining comfortable myself! Thanks for sharing all the growroom photos!

-Meeks

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice spacious room! I am a huge fan of being able to walk around and inspect/take care of my plants while remaining comfortable myself! Thanks for sharing all the growroom photos!

-Meeks
Thanks, love to share the pictures. If you have the room, then some space around your plants is key to keeping them healthy, keeping your room clean, and remaining comfortable. I do agree.

Here are some pics of my flower room today at day 55. I started to flush , and will most likely go another 9 days. I was going to switch out my HPS for MH today as well but everything looked so good and my plants are so close to the light I figured it was not the best time for an experiment and would be more of a pain in the ass than it's worth.
DSCN2039
DSCN2042
DSCN2044
DSCN2046
DSCN2047
DSCN2048
DSCN2051

Sorry if there are any cat hairs in the shots. I do get the occasional floater, that are picked out at trim time. Here is a little bud I clipped off last week and trimmed up today to dry.
DSCN2052
DSCN2053

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... You have been a busy body M.S.T.! Very nice work all around my friend...

BTW, I'm still a bit confused at the new site... I haven't been getting many of the email notifications on threads I'm subscribed to.... I didn't even know yours was being updated on the reg...:confused:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Did some transplanting today theses will go to new veg room to start as mothers. Sour Diesel, Chemdog 91' from cut and a female Chemdog 91' bagseed I found female and am reveging. Pics in that order.
DSCN2174
DSCN2175
DSCN2160
DSCN2172
DSCN2164

Damn... You have been a busy body M.S.T.! Very nice work all around my friend...

BTW, I'm still a bit confused at the new site... I haven't been getting many of the email notifications on threads I'm subscribed to.... I didn't even know yours was being updated on the reg...:confused:

Thanks man, trying to catch up to you, lol, and no worries at all, I know ya out there. Hate to see you frustrated. Hope you settle in again. Your contributions are priceless.
Peace

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

First off, let me just say I just took a huge BongHit and put back a brew before I could even post this. For typing it makes it even more real.

My landlord pulled the plug on me! Guess the thouie and the dehuey were a bit too much. LOL. I have been growing here since I moved in 5 years ago with my utilities included and my landlord 2 floors above me. Started out in closet w/ 250, slowly upgraded over the years(400 to 600 to 1000 + added 2 8" fans). Maybe I was pushing my luck, but he raised my rent a year ago due to power increase. I said cool and paid it. Thought that was his way of telling me he was cool with it. After the kidney/panc transplant I just figured WTF and went for it.

Recently there was a problem with the water in the garage and he left me a message, to see if I was home? Then there was a door knob issue, he came to work on it when I was at work. He said he could hear my fans and it was obvious what was going on and that he could not have it here. I said cool and offered to pay any power he felt was my responsibility. He has been super cool the whole time I have been here and I don't want to cause him any problems.Although it totaly sucks, I felt that was the man-up thing to do rather than trying to fight him on it. Told him I would have all lights off by end of week.
Anyway my veg plants will go down to my new veg room and my flower room will come down a little early at 59 days. Did a vigorous flush and will be chopping, photoing and trimming.

All saidand done. Things are lookin good and I am happy with this run. At least I have a place to keep my plants alive for now and will work out a place to flower soon. Just a bummer , everything was so dialed in and I had such big plans for my little room. Hard to put everything on hold when I felt as if things were progressing in exactly the direction I wanted.

Oh Well! Lots of other good things to be stoked on. Like some killer dawg!! Lots of harvest pics to be followed by dried and cured shots. Stay Tuned!
DSCN2067

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Sorry to hear, Bro. Hope you find a suitable home for your girls. Could have been a lot worse!

outwest

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bummer about the bad news, but it sounds like you had a good run for 5 yrs and it could have ended up worse if he took things to the next level...

Krasi

Krasi

Bad news bro, it`s good to hear u have a good understaning with the guy, there are some of them out there that instantly call the cops on u, any plans for continueing ur growing skilzz?
Keep ur head up;)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry to hear, Bro. Hope you find a suitable home for your girls. Could have been a lot worse!

outwest

Shame to hear bro, but you grew some amazing plants at least.

Bummer about the bad news, but it sounds like you had a good run for 5 yrs and it could have ended up worse if he took things to the next level...

Bad news bro, it`s good to hear u have a good understaning with the guy, there are some of them out there that instantly call the cops on u, any plans for continueing ur growing skilzz?
Keep ur head up;)

Thanks for all the support. Worked out with old partner to move mother plants to new veg room at his spot and will be able to flower a tray in his room on this next run in exchange to pay some power and help with all around room maintenence as well as taking care of veg room and clone taking.
Might be busy for a while but alows me to keep moving forward until I find my own spot again. This is still a hobby and medicine for me and I can not afford to pay rent on a full space myself. So I need to find another apt with a cool landlord. I will start looking, but will take my time and hold out for the right spot so this time I can realy settle in. Maybe a wharehouse type space I can also live in, I like to be close to my plants. I have gotten used to it.

Have been super busy with harvest, work, doctors apps. and moving veg. room, but am still stoked to shows some pics of harvest.
I was happy with my cloth pot on plastic lighting grate over pebbles with river rocks around drain. This worked great for DTW to keep roots at bay, and control algae. This tray is still fairly clean for going a whole flower cycle without being washed.

I took alot of good pics and IMO bud is straight fuel. Yield could have been better but I am still lovin it. Here are the first 10 pics and will try to get another 10 up every day or so for a while.
ENJOY!
DSCN2182
DSCN2177
DSCN2183
DSCN2231
DSCN2246
DSCN2270
DSCN2312
DSCN2210

monkeymun

monkeymun

Glad to hear things are working out!

Agreed!

Love the look of the plants stripped on all their bottom leaves so that they're just colas. Do you think it improves yield doing it to that extreme?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

HAPPY FOUR TWENTY EVERYBODY!!! AALLL DAAYYY LLOOOOONNGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear things are working out!

outwest

hey bro glad you found a spot for now. things will work out man. positive vibes your way 42o

Thanks guys, I will get by, I will get high, I will survive.

Agreed!

Love the look of the plants stripped on all their bottom leaves so that they're just colas. Do you think it improves yield doing it to that extreme?

Hey munkeymun, thanks.
IMO it realy depends on your strain, environment and size of your room to make up your style of grow and what works for you. I don't want to say this will improve your yield but in my personal experience, when dealing with limited space this helps to improve the maturity and quality of top buds. As well as helping with sight lines and circulation to inner lower canopy and nearly eliminating larf or dufff from under canopy that does not get enough light. I try to wait until transition into flower is over and then basicaly anything not getting light goes. I still try to keep as much fan leaf on tops as posssible without clogging things up.

Here are some more pics! Stay tuned too, got some fun shots in mind, maybe tomorrow.
DSCN2082
DSCN2083
DSCN2333
DSCN2336
DSCN2339
DSCN2343
DSCN2205
DSCN2108
DSCN2258
DSCN2140

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Thought this woul be fun and a little challenge for me. First is a picture of a picture of Chemdog's, Chemdog from High Times. I put this up in the begining of this grow for inspiration and comparison. Here are my pics of buds I thought looked close.
DSCN1984
DSCN2202
DSCN2212
DSCN2243
DSCN2251
DSCN2267
DSCN2342
DSCN2282
DSCN2287

Top Bottom