Madonna and Hericules(Scrog, Water Cooled CO2, Dual 600w's, Shallow DWC, Technaflora)

• Thread starter Integra21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Integra21

Oh, I wont. I think it might have been a utility tip off. I have a pretty high bill for my area, cause I was drawing a lot of juice before I put the light up. But I've been 1 step ahead of them since the begenning, so I'm holding my head high knowing Im not another victim on their list. They just have me on pause, and when it cools down or I move, I will pick right back up where I left off. But maybe I'll get lucky, there has been a medical bill pending in my state for years, maybe it will go somewhere soon. Thanks for watching out.

B

Bobby Smith

What kind of electrical bill were you running?

2 600s shouldn't do that much damage, right?

I

Integra21

The problem was the average bill around here is about $100. Mine was $150 before I even built my room. I did some thing to lower it when I built the Dual 600w, but my bill got up to $210. Thats over double the average around me. The only thing I didnt do right. That's why its my only guess why they were trying to stop by and say hi. But big screens, computes that are always running, a/c for the house is usually on from april to november. I have always just used a shit load of power. And keep in mind, its 2 600w lights, 1 400w light, a 12k porable a/c, 100wmh, 200w's of cfls, 5 fans running 24/7, 6 low draw air pumps. So there is definetly a lot of gear, but that only cost about $80 a month to run.

B

Bobby Smith

Those numbers still sound WAY too low for them to give two shits about, IMO.

Now if you were at $1K when the rest of the block was at $100 that'd be one thing that the electric company might check out, but you're not getting a narcotics team knocking on your door because your bill is $100 more than your neighbors.

That just can't be.

I

Integra21

Thats the only thing I could guess. I have kept my shit super steath, and the only people that know are a couple of other growers, and I trust them and we all collaberate and share harvests, beans, clones, ect. And Im kind of the glue that keeps their ops going. Life long buds and all. Besides, they knew they would "disappear" if they ever ratted on me, let alone the fact that they are still up and running and I could do the same in return. So if ComEd wasnt to blame, then I have no clue.

B

Bobby Smith

Had to be your dual hose exhausting into your garage and stinking up the block.

That's my best guess - plus, who knows who they told, who then told whoever, etc..........

B

BenjaminSocks

Your power bill is unremarkable, and would not hold up for probable cause. Your power bill could be used for nothing.

They need two or three bits of info pointing at you. Apparently, they only got one bit. However, it seems that one "bit" got them really horny for you. It must have been good whatever it was. Since they had nothing else besides the one, they must have hoping you would fuck up a the door and give them a freebie.

Whatever they had, was not good enough for a judge to sign off on. I put money on an informant who got pulled over.

S

Socachi

$200 from 1200w shit mines double that damn near. You have some good rates. Diggin that mattress of roots real healthy

Top Bottom