main-line topping ******best method******

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssteely71

Just want to show off another small mainlined Lifesaver. It has 4 mains and a small 5th.

Some strains sure react better to mainlining than others. Another thing I do is if a single cola is trying to outgrow the others is give the tip of the cola a hard pinch. Here is the main cola on the above plant at week 6 it was pinched at week 2. It just swelled.

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Just made my first hub .. time will tell thanks for the info clears alot up.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

holy freakin crap al where the hell have I been I do very similar thing in sog and scrog but always felt there was a better way ell here the hell it is going to be using this one on a bunch of stuff including tons of tomato veggies as I do the straight stem on a string method this could quadruple my end result in my green house

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Just want to show off another small mainlined Lifesaver. It has 4 mains and a small 5th.
View attachment 403850
Some strains sure react better to mainlining than others. Another thing I do is if a single cola is trying to outgrow the others is give the tip of the cola a hard pinch. Here is the main cola on the above plant at week 6 it was pinched at week 2. It just swelled. View attachment 403848

HAHA HEHE sploog OOPS um ill clean that up XD super nuggs

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

On page two, clockworks posted this photo..
nugbuckets-bond-2-mains-sm.jpg

So I'm going to do a couple extreme "T shapes" like that..
..maybe a few with a V shape..
I Hear ya though..I figure they will need some support to keep from busting
I tried this and broke a main its hangn on by a string.. hope she'll Recover she is wilted and struggling on one side now. Sad day

burn4me

burn4me

well i am going to attempt to set up my hud in about a week. Doing 1 Big Bang and 1 WW x BB, to see which takes it best. hope to see great results from both. fingers crossed.

mastagrizzle

mastagrizzle

Wrap the break in duct tape. It will repair itself. You will see a leaf or two above the break yellow out as the plant uses them for energy untill the break seals. Best of luck.
Ya thats what I did . Anyone ever train jus one main in spiral around pot .. jus a thought since I wasnt sure if she's goin to heal..thanks man

S

ssteely71

Ya thats what I did . Anyone ever train jus one main in spiral around pot .. jus a thought since I wasnt sure if she's goin to heal..thanks man

Yes I have trained one main around the rim of a pot letting the branches go vertical. Worked out just fine. Best of luck.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Xlnt work!
Thanx for taking your time to post this. I have always gone to 4 tops as a habit, however, I am on this 8 or 16 top shit...it does seem to be some work in the early stage but that is just more time in my drawers in the "green" room...
What...u don't garden in ur skivies?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

looking good! I know its hard to cut them up so early but it turns out nice best of luck

Canappa

Canappa

Looking good , I thought I cut too much off my first trim but I am on my 3rd trimming and she looks great. You like it in a few wks;)

burn4me

burn4me

Inspires me to cut one of my girls up now and not wait for a test run later
thats what i did. said fuck it and just did it. also did it to one of my other strains too. heard she does real well with topping and such so it should be a great canidate for main line

Canappa

Canappa

Ok Farm I have a question? I let mine dry for 2 days them put them in the Freezer last week in a shallow card board box open no lid only about 2" high The problem is that it has my fridge funked up with the fpog og and the bread and tortillas taste like bud:wtf:. Is this normal? I know its working all the meat is frozen and there is no frost in the fridge. Everything works fine, I do know that it has just one setting because I turned it down to freeze more and all the drinks in the fridge froze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom