main-line topping ******best method******

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
have plants in there so i can go vegging ing the tent for a scrog without interfering with ladies already in there. bc once in the net they cant be moved right?.
have you seen Jeffadies POTM?
farshot-2-jpg.405460

clockworx

clockworx

Sheesh.....ive been gone for so long i had to catch up on my own threads....lovin the pics and happy everyone is having a good time with the method....looks like some people are quick learners :pompus::bookworm:

burn4me

burn4me

Is it worth the extra month and will you keep this step in your grow?
i know this was meant for canappa but IMO if you run hella seeds and want to fill out area id say yeah. clones probably not so much unless theres a method i need to read on. i did like how it worked and one of the strains im veggin loved it. the other didnt at all care for it. so id guess its strain dependent. interesting experiment none the less.

Kyle Style

Kyle Style

Is the idea of this method to create small plants which yield maximally? Cos it looks like it must stunt their growth, yeah?

clockworx

clockworx

For people that have been growing a long time and have an assembly line setup going its not the best method.. I myself just top the plants once and move on to the next stage, it's very hard to find room and time to do this... But for people with a few plants and one or two lamps it works out well and forms a strong plant ....I also find that I'm constantly hunting new strains and all my time goes to tagging pots (errrrr) don't wanna mix up the super sour zesty lemon cheese dick with the south African gorilla fist !!! That's a no no lol.

B

Blein

coolest looking way to grow. home come they end up having hardly any leaves??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It does take extra time and space.
Im not mainlining any more but, it has help me with my pruning
Even when not mainlining,
Small branches are a waste of space and energy, and must be cut off :)

clockworx

clockworx

It does take extra time and space.
Im not mainlining any more but, it has help me with my pruning
Even when not mainlining,
Small branches are a waste of space and energy, and must be cut off :)
I agree, even if you don't end up using the method as a whole it will help you become a better crap clipper in the long run.....

clockworx

clockworx

I guess you could say I subconsciously mainline ---without all the bending and tying which takes up too much time.

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks Bro! I have much love for my girls but running out of room, I have a little forest going on with this mainlining going on.
I hear that man, I've been gone for a minute because of that same problem, no room left. I finally moved, just finished building new rooms and got that fresh feeling again. Nothing is more annoying than outgrowing your space and not being able to fully enjoy the garden... My dream is to move someplace like Spain and have a giant greenhouse where on can make a mess and grow trees in the sun.. One day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom