main-line topping ******best method******

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

can i cut off those fan leafs and the other leafls yet, should i wait another day or few?

Purple crack 2
Purple crackl 3

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Yeah that's the cannabis passion, so many cool things to do, so little space, time and fear of imprisonment to keep you from turning your house into the rainforest cafe.

LOL, yea at one point of home growing (which I no longer do), I ran out of veg room an made my bedroom into a veg area. It was cool, sleep had a 8 hour window for darkness, but lights on is like a alarm clock an you wake surrounded by vegging plants of all sort of sizes, some of them got pretty big before I had flower room to give up.

E

Eazyg

Hi just wondered how much veg should be on the last set of colas before flowering I normally go for a good 10 inch wen I'm doing a standard grow but it's hard to see a picture of a plant the day it goes under 12/12 ??

lizardwizard

lizardwizard

greetings ya'll if the OP or anyone else with experience with mainlining could help me out here that would be awesome. if a main branches symmetrically, then how does a cutting from the top of a main grow? I'm just curious because the tech used to mainline a clone looks a bit too much surgery for my comfort level right now but if a clone that resulted from topping a mainlined plant grew and branched symmetrically too that would be great. someone mentioned earlier in the thread that this would potentially nice mother plant so it led me to that question. thanks ya'll good vibes to all

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here's a mainlined plant that just got tied down. She has 23 tops now and about 2-3 weeks of veg to go. She's been in her 7g pot one week. TGA strain , so she's picky ,but the smoke is A++. She is so heavily trained to keep her in check with an indica I'll flower her with. I'm looking to pull just shy of 1/2lb off her.
If you have the time and an adapted strain mainlining is a great tool.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Keep pulling the top of that plant down and sideways. No need to tie down those lower branches really. You have a good start. Remember, if your going to bend a stem spend a few minutes squeezing it at the bend spot to soften it up so it doesn't snap. But it's a little bit hard to decipher your english. Best of luck !

mevius

mevius

Keep pulling the top of that plant down and sideways. No need to tie down those lower branches really. You have a good start. Remember, if your going to bend a stem spend a few minutes squeezing it at the bend spot to soften it up so it doesn't snap. But it's a little bit hard to decipher your english. Best of luck !

Thank you ^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom