Malachi new 3 x 4.5 scrog

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

i have been playing around with different settings, but dont think there is a white meter, i am going to just start taking pictures right before the lights come on

M

Malachi

I took some better pics for you guys. They are about 3 weeks into flower and are coming along nice. Its kinds hard to take pics in a scrog because the plants can't be moved so I took a canopy shot and a closeup of one of the buds. I am still learning my camera, so bear with me.

winta

winta

looks like a bunch of snowballs up there my dude! great job! hows it smellin?

M

Malachi

looks like a bunch of snowballs up there my dude! great job! hows it smellin?

Smells like a bubblegum factory in there. I love the smell of this stuff between weeks 3-5 after that it kinda looses the sweet smell and its mixed in with a skunky funk, but you can still smell hints of the bubblegum.

S

SkyHi

Nice scrog bro that shit is sexy. I wish I used a fucking net damn it !!! Lol I'll take some pics of my sloppy canopy next time I remember before lights on.

Don't you hate not being able to move them bitches def switching it up next round I'm used to pulling them out for there photo shoots...

R

Rob1

wow bro your a sick ass grower. hat shit looks awesome i would like to swim around in there lol.. UGA..

M

Malachi

Nice scrog bro that shit is sexy. I wish I used a fucking net damn it !!! Lol I'll take some pics of my sloppy canopy next time I remember before lights on.

Don't you hate not being able to move them bitches def switching it up next round I'm used to pulling them out for there photo shoots...

Thanks homie, yea it does kinda suck not being able to move the plants around to get some better pics. Between the roots being buried in the hydroton and the net those girls are pretty much stationary.

wow bro your a sick ass grower. hat shit looks awesome i would like to swim around in there lol.. UGA..

Thanks man, got another 5-6 weeks to go I will probally have to put up a trellis in the next week or 2 to keep the buds from falling all over each other in there.

S

swisscheese

Thats a perfect scrog! You guys don't have regular light fixtures in your grow rooms? I always see people talking about adjusting their cameras when you could just flip the switch to turn on a regular room light 5 mins or whatever before lights on and get your pics.

M

Malachi

Thats a perfect scrog! You guys don't have regular light fixtures in your grow rooms? I always see people talking about adjusting their cameras when you could just flip the switch to turn on a regular room light 5 mins or whatever before lights on and get your pics.

no i dont have a regular room light in my room, the tent is directly below it so i took it out, i put a lamp in the tent yesterday to take the pictures

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Its building up nicely bro! The scog look well compact and deep, hows the smell so far?

M

Malachi

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MichaelFranti again.

Thanks for stopping through bro.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree. 2 bo off a couple 400's is really killing it. I might try a screen with bubbleberry and her crosses.

K

khaoticOrder

type of grow medium?

what kind of growing medium are you using,
Hydro, soil-less, areo?

M

Malachi

I agree. 2 bo off a couple 400's is really killing it. I might try a screen with bubbleberry and her crosses.

Yea Fred its dense in there thats for sure bro. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for stopping in homie.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That last picture update was nice! I bet those colas are
much fatter now... :cool

M

Malachi

Well its day 34 of flower and its update time. I have about another solid 2 weeks of ripening and a good 10-14 day flush left. The girls are really starting to pack on the weight. I am using FloraNova Bloom, Hammerhead, Kool Bloom Powder and Bushmaster at 1ml per gallon for the ripening along with some cal/mag, and bud candy. I got some additions to my lineup I felt I should add. Really stoked! Got the 707 Headband and Ogre cut. I have made the decision that I definately need a new camera. i have been experiemnting with all the different settings, using a tripod and this shit kodak just isnt doing the job. Looking at the Nikon P100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom