Malachi THC Farmer Round #2 ... need help

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

Hello fellow farmers. I am gearing up to start my next round of indoor farming and need some help choosing strains. I have a big veg area luckily because I have so much stuff going on right now. I was originally going to do a MPB build but my partner got greedy on me and I decided to back out and just grow on my own. The MPB is still in my sights I just need some more flow so I can do it right.

I have 2-1000W lights that I will be using with a portable AC. I have decided to go organic this round and use fox farms ocean forest / fox farms light warrior mixed about 40/40 and cut with 20% perlite. I will be using 5-gallon maxi pots in flood trays and will be hand watering. I chose this method so I can run multiple strains at the same time and cater more to their individual needs. This is going to be a total legal 12 plant medical grow for me and my girl.

Ok so onto the strains. Remember there will be 12 plants total so I can run 12 individual strains or sets of 2,3,4, and 6. I am looking for as many suggestions as possible so please feel free to comment.

Krome's White
Chemdog D
ECSD
707 Headband
ROG
Herijuana
White Master Kush
KKSC x The White AKA Berry White
Sour Turbo
Arcata Trainwreck
C99 - Pineapple Pheno
LA Woman
Lemon Skunk
Bubblegum

Right now I am leaning towards 2 ea of the white, Chemdog D, ecsd, 707HB, white master and herijuana. All influences are welcome. Thanks again.

L

l0g1c4l

I'd feel like a kid in a candy store! Those are all some wonderful options! I would aim for some daytime herb and some bedtime herb!

happy growin bro

S

SB805KUSH

the white=2 berrywhite=2 whitemaster=2 Chemdog D=2
herijuana=1 707 hb=1 c99=1
arcata tw (?e32?)=1
Have fun b safe!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I like your list but drop the herijuana and add the trainwreck so you have some uppity weed like 10g suggested.

But can you really go wrong with any of them?

Man your winter headstash is gonna suck. Yeah suck like getting a free new car and access to the Playboy mansion.

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude.....don't waste your time with the whitemaster! Send those to me and grow the ROG and Berrywhite this round!! Lol

M

Malachi

Well I have the lineup already in check. 2 White, 2 Berry White, 2 Chemdog D, 2 ECSD, 2 Ogre, 1 White Master Kush and 1 SFV Og (just picked up) so yea the clones are rooting i will start a thread when they get rolling, thanks everyone for the help.

winta

winta

cant wait for this one bro :) im sure u gonna love the berry white my dude!

M

Malachi

Hows the job going Winta? I tried to call you the other day but your phone is off. Hit me up with a pm or give me a call sometime bro.

winta

winta

bustin my ass bro lol and i smell like steel everyday but im glad to be workin in this america the beautiful lol yea i got new math im gonna hit u in an hour good buddy :friday:

Hows the job going Winta? I tried to call you the other day but your phone is off. Hit me up with a pm or give me a call sometime bro.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I thank you got this Malachi... Just shoot from the hip homie!! Want matter what you drop with all that fire!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom