Male Or Female?

• Thread starter Mari420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mari420

Mari420

How's the temp in there? And bulb size?
Sadly I don't have a thermometer in the room. And I don't know the actual size, but it's 2 23w and 2 40w CFL. I decided to just do the Window sill until it sprouts then use the 2 23w lights and slowly add more light

Smerb

Smerb

Oh my. The window could be hotter than yer lights . That wattage is low. Everyone tries to mimic the sun. Before bulbs that's all we had.

Mari420

Mari420

Oh my. The window could be hotter than yer lights . That wattage is low. Everyone tries to mimic the sun. Before bulbs that's all we had.
So do you think I should just put them in my grow room with low light? I hear something different every time I ask about it. Some say to keep it in the dark until it sprouts. Others say far away from lights, and some say Window sill.

Smerb

Smerb

The room is best with low heat. Not so close to light. Patience is key

Mari420

Mari420

The room is best with low heat. Not so close to light. Patience is key
It's under 46w right now. I put a plastic bag over to create a cheap dome. I'm keeping the light a good distance away because with what I have covering my set up, it does get pretty hot.

Smerb

Smerb

How tall is the plant? I hope you can get this straight,nothing like homegrown. Fuck paying people for pot.

Mari420

Mari420

How tall is the plant? I hope you can get this straight,nothing like homegrown. Fuck paying people for pot.
There isn't a plant right now. I just threw out the male. I think it was maybe 9-9.5" iches. It grew a lot since Friday. I just took the bag off. My other seed didn't even break open yet. I'm going to give it a few more days, but I am going to start germinating another one.

Smerb

Smerb

I'd say grab a weed magazine from a liquor store. They will usually have a tip or 2

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

46 watts is plenty for a plant that size and up to 5 weeks old here 18 watt T5 grow :)
Gallery 11738 4818 56188

Mari420

Mari420

I'd say grab a weed magazine from a liquor store. They will usually have a tip or 2
I am underage and currently growing in my closet. I've been trying to read up as much as I could, but all the info is different. The only thing that I heard over and over is "fox farm soil and nutes, plant should be nice and green.

Smerb

Smerb

You using the paper towel method will be best. Three days in you can hold bag up to window and see if the seed has sprouted and how long the tap root is.

Mari420

Mari420

You using the paper towel method will be best. Three days in you can hold bag up to window and see if the seed has sprouted and how long the tap root is.
It's been 3 days for the mr nice guy seed, and nothing. But for 3 days with the blue dream seed, it had a long taproot and the cotyledons were about to break the seed open.

Mari420

Mari420

Under age......
Yeah... I got some really bad pot and I got over 20 seeds from 4 grams. After I got robbed I said fuck it and started to grow myself so I wouldn't have to go through that ever again.

Smerb

Smerb

Well just to say bagseed is OK. We're them seeds tiger stripes or snake pattern looking???

Mari420

Mari420

Well just to say bagseed is OK. We're them seeds tiger stripes or snake pattern looking???
Tiger stripped. I am looking at some auto fem seeds online. What's a cheap and reliable website to get them from?

Smerb

Smerb

Check out Vancouver seed bank. Reeferman seeds. Goog that auto. In my op Dutch Passion is a great company .

Top Bottom