Male Or Female?

• Thread starter Mari420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mari420

Mari420

Check out Vancouver seed bank. Reeferman seeds. Goog that auto. In my op Dutch Passion is a great company .
Thank you. And thank you so much for not giving me crap like some people do about a minor trying to grow. :)

Smerb

Smerb

Haha I planted pot in my parents front yard.to see if it would grow. It's up to you. I have 3 daughters, so be good. There are stupid fucks still out there. Be nice to your parents!

Mari420

Mari420

Haha I planted pot in my parents front yard.to see if it would grow. It's up to you. I have 3 daughters, so be good. There are stupid fucks still out there. Be nice to your parents!
My dad is very strict about pot and vape (which I do both). He always goes into my room, but never seems to see it. I don't want to rack up the bills so I won't use any lights other than cfls, but it's so hard to get a good grow from the small amount of lights that I have.

Smerb

Smerb

Why? It's not even sprouted and wants high humidity. Under the lights they will dry out.
Littlest light. But no plant. I thought I saw a plant there. Should be misting the baby little here and there so no suffocating and ittl harden up.

Smerb

Smerb

My daughter even tries to smoke I'm snatching her weed and pipe.

Mari420

Mari420

My daughter even tries to smoke I'm snatching her weed and pipe.
IMO, I would let my future kids smoke as long as they are old enough. I started when I was 15, and my boyfriend started when he was like 13 or something, which I think is too young. my dad hasn't smelled anything yet, but that's mostly because I haven't gotten a plant to flower yet. That was only my second grow.

Smerb

Smerb

Better be getting straight A's than! Just research this stuff.

Mari420

Mari420

Better be getting straight A's than! Just research this stuff.
I've been researching like crazy to make sure everything is right. However, the info is always different when I look.

Smerb

Smerb

It's because all different types of people and that means all types of trial and error. Other things DO work for some people. I've tried a lot of different outdoor thangs.

Mari420

Mari420

It's because all different types of people and that means all types of trial and error. Other things DO work for some people. I've tried a lot of different outdoor thangs.
Right now I'm thinking to keep my lights on for 24 hours until it starts to sprout, then turn on my humidifier on low and change the lights to 18-6.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I actually did find a store that sells fox farm. They have the ocean one and happy frog. Which one is better? I think the reason for the small growth in my plants is my soil.
Happy frog is milder than ocean forest, use the happy frog for seedlings and younger plants. It has enough nutrients in the soil to feed the plants fot 4 to 5 weeks without adding fertilizer.

Mari420

Mari420

Happy frog is milder than ocean forest, use the happy frog for seedlings and younger plants. It has enough nutrients in the soil to feed the plants fot 4 to 5 weeks without adding fertilizer.
Since transplanting it can cause stressed, especially when it's into a different soil. I decided to leave it in the soil I have now for the first week or 2 then changed it to FFOF, so it will be a little older and won't get burned.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would add 10 to 20% perlite for drainage and airation and a brick of coco if you have one. Ffof is good but needs some additives to work to full potential. It tends to get compact, especially if overwatered, then you get root decay.
Adding pearlite or similar soil amendments helps the standing water drain from your soil, helpeng to prevent root rot. Plus you might notice a big difference in growth, the plants really take off when the soil dries quickly.

Mari420

Mari420

I would add 10 to 20% perlite for drainage and airation and a brick of coco if you have one. Ffof is good but needs some additives to work to full potential. It tends to get compact, especially if overwatered, then you get root decay.
Adding pearlite or similar soil amendments helps the standing water drain from your soil, helpeng to prevent root rot. Plus you might notice a big difference in growth, the plants really take off when the soil dries quickly.
I'm planning on doing that in a week or so, whenever it finally sprouts.

Keekee

Keekee

Sorry to hear that first one was male,hang in there this stuff gets easier

Mari420

Mari420

Sorry to hear that first one was male,hang in there this stuff gets easier
Every time I put the seeds Into the soil, it dries out and dies. I'm not sure why. I spray the soil to make it moist then I put the seed in, taproot down.

Top Bottom