mamba x dud

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

anyone have some info on this cross.....? i think the mamba is a pheno found in a Chemdog D x bubba cross....then hit with reverse pollen from shmoe's dud......is this right? just scored a relist of these....can't wait to run em!

E

E.T.

thanks smokey, nice link. even more excited to run these after seeing those photos....yum

E

E.T.

a few pics here.....already looks like i have 2 diff pheno's. two short, two tall.
the two on the left are the shorty's and the two on the right are tall....for now.
anyone have any insight as to what pheno's i may have....?...prob too soon to tell, eh...
Phenos2

2diffphenos

2DogWalker

ET,

Sounds like it will be some stink bombs, good luck bro!

2dog

E

el boyo

started 4 of my mamba x duds last night bro.. i'm along for the ride with you...

E

E.T.

looking forward to comparing pheno's...so far, i think i have 3 different pheno's. 2 are short with close internode spacing. 1 is tall with long internode spacing and another is tall with close internode spacing. stoked to see what comes out...

started 4 of my mamba x duds last night bro.. i'm along for the ride with you...

C

CAPO

I got a pack of these as relists. I must say everytime I look at the old seed vault i only see these out of 50+ packs. Keep posting these up bro...I don't know anything about the pheno differences, but I do hold Original Diesel and Chemdog D cuts. I grew out an S1 of the Bubba once as well. Have you flipped them yet?

E

E.T.

they won't be flipped for another 2 months. should be some nice little bushes....

I got a pack of these as relists. I must say everytime I look at the old seed vault i only see these out of 50+ packs. Keep posting these up bro...I don't know anything about the pheno differences, but I do hold Original Diesel and Chemdog D cuts. I grew out an S1 of the Bubba once as well. Have you flipped them yet?

E

E.T.

some updated pics. just put em into their new 2 gal home. let the bondage begin..

Mumsbegining

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look very uniform and healthy

E

E.T.

thanks guys. some slight variation in internode distance between em. three of em are more closely spaced, one that looks a little lanky. these will get the room all to themselves, superbushed in 6.5gal airpots.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow! I just scored a pack of these on a relist here! Can we see an update with some pictures...please! Lol ...Big Thank you to whoever let these go to relist! Woot! Woot! Thank you to everyone involved who made or helped make these! Thanks logic! :harvest: monkey5

E

E.T.

you asked for it....but not too much to see. these ladies just began their training program. all have been topped and lst'd and i will continue to do so until i have some super nice bushes ~~~2 months out. 3 seem very similar with one exception.
pheno 1
Training3

pheno 2
Training1

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see what i will be in for..

E.T., Thank you for the pictures! I will be watching these! I am along for the ride in your thread here! I would be looking for dank in every pheno! Should make some FIRE! monkey5

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Got some nice babies over here... Keep up the good work E.T.! :cool

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Those babies look very happy

mal

E

E.T.

will do shady. these ladies are getting some serious bondage.....when it's all said and done, they should be some super bushes for the flip....i can hardly wait....

Got some nice babies over here... Keep up the good work E.T.! :cool

thanks brotha

Those babies look very happy

mal

Top Bottom