mamba x dud

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

57 days

mamba x dud4 (mamba leaning)--should be coming down around 60 days w/ approx. 5% amber trichs. :makeup
M x dud4ad57

M x dud4bd57

M x dud4cd57

M x dud4dd57

mamba x dud3--foxtailing like crazy....will be taken down @ 65 days period
M x dud3ad57

E

E.T.

harvest time 65 days

pulled the mamba x dud4 today and will pull the mamba x dud3 tomorrow. pictures just don't do this plant justice....thanks ink!!

mamba x dud3
M x dud4ad65

M x dud4bd65

M x dud4dd65

M x dud4ed65

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics man! she looks very good.

E

E.T.

great pics man! she looks very good.

thanks kid! pics just don't do her any justice...here are some harvest shots of #3. taken to 65 days. stronger diesel smell to this one. had some foxtailing happening, pushed this one a little too hard...looks like it could have gone another week or so, but i have my keeper and it's time to move on...

mamba x dud3
M x dud3ad65

M x dud3bd65

M x dud3cd65

M x dud3dd65

C

CAPO

Wow bro...the pix are outstanding...great job growing these out, I hope you can indulge us with some dry nug shots!!
I still have a pack of these chillin and I was wondering if you found any seeds and if so how many?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done E.T.

Plants look awesome, hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

E

E.T.

Wow bro...the pix are outstanding...great job growing these out, I hope you can indulge us with some dry nug shots!!
I still have a pack of these chillin and I was wondering if you found any seeds and if so how many?
hey capo, thanks! def some dried shots coming up....just need a little time. these plants were a lot of work staying on top of the male flowers. pretty sure there will be a few seeds...i know my chemo testers have a couple. thought i saw some on the #3 but not very many--single digit amount. only keeping #4 as she's the mamba leaner. looks like they'll be some fuego...

Plants look awesome, hope they rip your head off, in a good way
thanks mal, me too :)

mal

E

el boyo

looks awesome sir, nice work.. can't wait.. mine are at 5 weeks... out of 4 seeds, no hermies on any of me mamba's... pretty psyched to see how they end up... they all grew out pretty similar in structure.. also got 1 willy d that came through with no autoflowerin.. can't wait to see how that ends up :) :)

E

E.T.

looks awesome sir, nice work.. can't wait.. mine are at 5 weeks... out of 4 seeds, no hermies on any of me mamba's... pretty psyched to see how they end up... they all grew out pretty similar in structure.. also got 1 willy d that came through with no autoflowerin.. can't wait to see how that ends up :) :)

nice! would love to see some pics....5 wks into bloom or from seed?

E

el boyo

5 weeks from cutting.. i usually keep the seed plants as the mothers, so these are the first cuts.. sorry man, don't do the whole picture thing.. you'll just have to take my word for it.. :scared0016:

E

E.T.

5 weeks from cutting.. i usually keep the seed plants as the mothers, so these are the first cuts.. sorry man, don't do the whole picture thing.. you'll just have to take my word for it.. :scared0016:

Totally understand. You'll have some fuego in no time...

E

el boyo

how was the yield on these for you? i didnt top these at all this run , just straight bud sticks its lookin so far.. probably will for the next round..

E

E.T.

how was the yield on these for you? i didnt top these at all this run , just straight bud sticks its lookin so far.. probably will for the next round..

Depends on the pheno...my dud pheno is heavier with a better bud to leaf ratio. My mamba pheno is slightly smaller in structure with a higher leaf to bud ratio--similar to bubba. Both look to yield well, though I'm only keeping the mamba leaner.

E

E.T.

soooooo, been real busy with final manicure. just finished up my mamba x dud4 (mamba leaning pheno). 9 full hours of trimming....fk my back hurts. smoked a sample and all i can say is shit this herb is strong. very nice sweet, chemical bubba scent. when smoked, it was very smooth. had a very mentholated flavor and huge expansion. when exhaled, my tongue and throat felt numb...like i just did a bunch of coke...insane potency! awesome job ink! here are a few shots of the #4 mamba pheno....
M x dud4bharvest

M x dud4aharvest

M x dud4harvest

E

E.T.

some shots of my #3, maybe dud pheno...sure did start to foxtail. stuff smells like sour gasoline! smoke is smooth with a more up, speedy high. could have gone another week, but i needed the space...will begin curing both plants and have a proper smoke report in about a month. well done ink! pulled almost 10 zips off these two monsters....under one 600 hps and working with a lamp height of 5' with the top of the pots @ 15". :pimp:
M x dud3harvest

M x dud3aharvest

M x dud3bharvest

E

E.T.

a few cured shots of the #4 mamba leaner....this shit is powerful...
M x dud4cure

M x dud4acure

C

CAPO

Nice finish!! The #4 looks insane...fun ride watchin these grow. I look forward to poppin my pack and lookin for Mamba. Thanks for lettin me ride along and I hope you can report how well your next batch will do!:passingjoint:

E

el boyo

man.. all i can say is wow!! just finished my first run with some mamba's.. had 4 phenos to choose from, the keeper is absolutely awesome.. straight gasoline smelling, narcotic whoop yer head high:punch.. i am impressed. the other 3 were good, but this one was just amazing. and a good yielder.

nice werk boyz..... thankings......:star:icon_cookie::star

also had 4 killer queens to choose from.. like twist was sayin in his thread, those guys are not only dank, but my keeper YIELDS!.. more than double what the other 3 put out. a dank ass granj with some weight to back it up.. very well done again..
Not one nanner on any of the mambas or KQ's i started..

Top Bottom