• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

thanks bro

Those girls look very happy, hope they get fat for you

mal

thanks, keep an eye out for the herm's...

looks nice man... i started 4 seeds and about to put the first cuts in to flower on monday.. they lookin pretty similar to yours with them big ass leaves and dark ass green color...

E

E.T.

day 28

mamba x dud4--looking great.

M x dud4d28

M x dud4topd28

mamba x dud3--can't get this biatch out of the room...she's too big. i can't even get all of her into a photo...worse problems to have i suppose...

M x dud3d28

M x dud3topd28

C

CAPO

wow...she's huge!
did the 2 stop hermin or are you still picking on them?
great work bro...keep them pix comin!

E

E.T.

still picking on em....pulled a few more off each today. just the dawg in em...
thanks capo. loving these so far, even with the herm issue :evilgrin0040:

wow...she's huge!
did the 2 stop hermin or are you still picking on them?
great work bro...keep them pix comin!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully

Your patience and diligence will pay off in spades. I personally am too lazy to pluck the girls, they get euthanized. I hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

E

E.T.

:passingjoint:

Your patience and diligence will pay off in spades. I personally am too lazy to pluck the girls, they get euthanized. I hope they rip your head off, in a good way

mal

E

E.T.

day 30

shot of both mamba x dud's

Dudsd30

mamba x dud4 macro

Dudbudd30wow

mamba x dud3

Dud3d30

Dudjungle
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, ET! Damn those nanners tho. The herb will be fire tho!

E

E.T.

update day 35

mamba x dud3--absolute beast! heavier feeder then #4 with larger buds. this one has less of the 'dud' herm problem and looks to be the keeper....even though i still find the occasional male flower.

M x dud3d35

M x dud3topd35

M x dud3top1d35

mamba x dud4--nice plant. very healthy. flower production is smaller then #3 and already starting to see some maturing pistils...still picking off male flowers from time to time and hoping these maturing pistils are not from pollination...

M x dud4d35

M x dud4topd35

E

E.T.

day 42. sorry guys, the only shot's of #3 will be inside with the lights on til the chop. she's too big for me to move around and lights off shots are a pain in my ass to do...usually don't let my ladies getting THIS big...even #4 is a bitch to move around.

mamba x dud3
M x dud3ad42

M x dud3topd42

M x dud3d42

mamba x dud4
M x dud4d42

M x dud4ad42

M x dud4topd42

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks FIRE!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That second to last bud shot looks bad ass! Nicely done E.T.! :rock

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
E.T., Wow! Very nice! I am looking so forward to popping these seeds! Man, I can not wait for your smoke report! Looking steller, kind bud on this one for sure! Yummmm! Thank you for keeping us up-dated! monkey5

E

E.T.

Damn that looks FIRE!!!

thank you:)

That second to last bud shot looks bad ass! Nicely done E.T.! :rock

i'm loving the mamba leaner....:rock

E.T., Wow! Very nice! I am looking so forward to popping these seeds! Man, I can not wait for your smoke report! Looking steller, kind bud on this one for sure! Yummmm! Thank you for keeping us up-dated! monkey5

thanks monkey. yum for sho! here we are a 50 days in. very excited about this special mamba leaning lady...

M x dud4ad50

M x dud4d50

M x dud4topd50

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro i lost this thread for a minute good thing it poped back up. see you found a ncie plant man.

E

E.T.

man o man....my mamba leaner is nearing the finish! ~80-90% cloudy trichs @ 55 days. gonna push her to 60 and see....i like to pull when i have around 5% amber, i like it a little more up. updates coming this weekend...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good bro! Can't wait to see some harvest pics. That looks like super fire 2 me.

Top Bottom